Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 8:32:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Subaru owners get to enjoy their cars twice!

First time is while they are driving it, about 10 years.

Second time is drinking beer out of it after it's been recycled.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 8:36:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LOL no joke right?

"Buy American"  Till it's time to defend the merits of HK, FN, or Sig.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've never understood the "buy 'murican!" thing, especially since people only seem to apply it to vehicles. Who cares? I certainly wouldn't feel bad about "stiffing" the fucking UAW.
LOL no joke right?

"Buy American"  Till it's time to defend the merits of HK, FN, or Sig.

Star
CZ
Beretta
Para Ord

Hell. My Browning is made in Mexico if I recall.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 8:37:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I haven't driven an American car in over 15 years, and probably never will again. It would never occur to me to feel guilty about that.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 8:38:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The reviews are BS, largely from people who look at a Crosstrek, think it should somehow have a WRX drivetrain in it, and are disappointed it doesn't. I test drove both a Forester and an Crosstrek yesterday. Both had the CVT. I didn't drive an Outback but since it has the same engine and CVT as the Forester, it should be a close comparison.

I was honestly blown away by how the Forester drove. I went there expecting to like the Crosstrek but not like the Forester. I was wrong. The main thing the Crosstrek has going for it over the Forester was that it felt more car-like in it's ride and handling to me, vs the nearly SUV-like upright seating that the Forester has. Not a bad thing, just different. I'm leaning towards a Crosstrek anyway, but at least now I know, I won't feel like I got the wrong car if I get a Forester.

Power/acceleration wise, they were both a wash to me. Both standard econobox 0-60 in 10+- seconds. On the highway, passing power was pretty good. These little boxer motors make most of their torque and power up top, so you do need to rev them a bit, but they do their job. They both do handle pretty well though. But, mind you, I'm coming from a large pickup truck...so my perception of "handling" may be off

I was concerned the CVT would be shit in them, but it really isn't. Having said that, I'm aiming to get a manual...but if I'm forced into a CVT, I'd be ok with it.

The best I could describe them both would be "adequate" in the power department. You're not going to win any drag races but you won't feel in danger if you need to merge onto a major highway. Which I did with both, a couple of times yesterday.

If you want power, get a Forester XT, with a turbo motor. Or get a WRX. (It has a surprising amount of cargo room, to be honest..)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm thinking of getting a Crosstrek later this year.  

Get the outback, the cross trek is gutless.
That's the impression I've been getting from the reviews.  

The reviews are BS, largely from people who look at a Crosstrek, think it should somehow have a WRX drivetrain in it, and are disappointed it doesn't. I test drove both a Forester and an Crosstrek yesterday. Both had the CVT. I didn't drive an Outback but since it has the same engine and CVT as the Forester, it should be a close comparison.

I was honestly blown away by how the Forester drove. I went there expecting to like the Crosstrek but not like the Forester. I was wrong. The main thing the Crosstrek has going for it over the Forester was that it felt more car-like in it's ride and handling to me, vs the nearly SUV-like upright seating that the Forester has. Not a bad thing, just different. I'm leaning towards a Crosstrek anyway, but at least now I know, I won't feel like I got the wrong car if I get a Forester.

Power/acceleration wise, they were both a wash to me. Both standard econobox 0-60 in 10+- seconds. On the highway, passing power was pretty good. These little boxer motors make most of their torque and power up top, so you do need to rev them a bit, but they do their job. They both do handle pretty well though. But, mind you, I'm coming from a large pickup truck...so my perception of "handling" may be off

I was concerned the CVT would be shit in them, but it really isn't. Having said that, I'm aiming to get a manual...but if I'm forced into a CVT, I'd be ok with it.

The best I could describe them both would be "adequate" in the power department. You're not going to win any drag races but you won't feel in danger if you need to merge onto a major highway. Which I did with both, a couple of times yesterday.

If you want power, get a Forester XT, with a turbo motor. Or get a WRX. (It has a surprising amount of cargo room, to be honest..)

Before you take the crosstrek, dive a impreza sport.

I have one with a stick. Its lighter than the cross trek, has 1 more cubic foot of space, and with with lower cg, handles like a go cart. Love my new car.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 8:44:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Enough of my money goes to Asia as it is. I sure as hell don't need an Asian car.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 8:44:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Looked at those for the ex mother in law. There is zero room in the back of them.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 8:48:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Meanwhile, on the other end of the spectrum I had a 1988 Subaru XT6 and it was one of the most insanely fun cars I've ever had.

Different strokes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry I can't stand Subarus THe people who drive them putz around all summer then drive like tools in the winter

In 93 one lost control on packed snow and hit me head on, fucked up my neck which has ruined my quality of life for the last 22 years.

Another I was following one night got sucked into the ditch by a couple of inches of snow and rolled upside down. I had to rescue the lady, opening the door I ripped the top of the door off like a tin can before I could get her unbuckled and carry her to the road.

Meanwhile, on the other end of the spectrum I had a 1988 Subaru XT6 and it was one of the most insanely fun cars I've ever had.

Different strokes.

No shit. The whole Subie stereotype is played out. I fly around town like a mad man in mine. Haven't seen a lesbian driving one yet. Certainly don't know of any lesbians on the community boards where I talk with lots of other enthusiasts building theirs up into beasts as I am.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 8:50:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I haven't bought a foreign vehicle since 1990. That was a Nissan 4 banger 2 WD pickup. Everything before or since was a US automaker. Today I traded my Buick for a Subaru BRZ. Someone recently told me that all Subarus sold in the US were assembled in the US. I just looked it up, not the BRZ. Now I feel guilty.
View Quote

Nissan has been building pickups for the US market in Smyrna, TN, since the early 1980s.  No UAW, either.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 8:57:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Slap a turbo in that mother fucker.,
View Quote

do it right now.  The only reason I can think of that keeps almost all cars from coming from the factory with turbo is liability for such badassness.

turbo = ability to choose angle of attack
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:07:31 AM EDT
[#10]
I work for a company that supplies the steel industry.
All of our company trucks are U.S. Brands, except for my department.

We get Toyota Tacomas because nobody  else makes a regular cab mid-sized 4x4 truck

Also, they switched from Ford to Dodge on a few of the full size trucks and they are constantly in the shop

Speed
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:21:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Most Japanese plants in the US are staffed with too many bottom of the barrel temps with a high turnover rate meaning the training, loyalty, experience, and QC is spotty as best. The US millenials (in general) have a HORRIBLE work ethic and will find a way to bypass every QC poka-yoke countermeasure put in place.  Now they are putting up cameras on all the factory floors which all the workers hate and rightfully so but it is understandable why companies are finally going that route. The problem is these young fuckers don't care if they get fired while doing something stupid right on camera. The temp agency will have them working another job for similar pay the next day if they choose. Rinse and repeat. Just an extra dollar or two an hour over the competition would lure in a much higher quality, loyal workforce that would more than pay for itself in less recalls and absentee issues but no one in upper management ever makes that connection so the revolving door of brain dead temps will continue. Japanese cars built in Japan are what you want although the older Japanese men like to bitch about the Japanese millenials work ethics also so who knows how long that opinion will last.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:22:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I have one with a stick. Its lighter than the cross trek, has 1 more cubic foot of space, and with with lower cg, handles like a go cart. Love my new car.
View Quote

I need the ground clearance...lots of farm roads, and more often than not I need to drive on unplowed roads in the winter. Otherwise I'd be considering one as well...
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:23:43 AM EDT
[#13]
I had a couple of subarus. An STI the year they came out, and a 2009 outback. Solid cars. The outback was a great car right up until 5.5 years old with about 86,000 miles on it when stuff started going wrong like cv joints and then the auto tranny dropped for no reason and was going to be $5k to fix. Traded it for a new xterra pro4x.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:24:02 AM EDT
[#14]

i don't buy a vehicle based on where it's made.  that's a stupid parameter, since it has nothing to do with my end use of the product.  
i buy a vehicle based on whether it fits my needs, my budget, and what others who have purchased the same vehicle experience in terms of reliability.
where it's manufactured and what percentage of parts came from Mars, i don't care one bit.
i am solely interested in the overall value to ME -- namely what benefits come at what price.  you know, that whole capitalism thing.

just as an FYI, my current vehicles are Japanese and German branded, and came out of NUMMI(*) and Leipzig, respectively.

ar-jedi

(*) the NUMMI facility in Fremont, California is now the Tesla manufacturing plant.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:44:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

OP, get ready for it....

BRZ is close enough to the WRX

View All Quotes
Quoted:

OP, get ready for it....

BRZ is close enough to the WRX

The Subaru WRX is the most-ticketed car in the U.S. by percentage of owners pulled over, U.S., according to a study Insurance.com released today.

More than one out of every three WRX drivers — 33.6% — reports receiving a traffic citation recently.

I did my part for Wrx owners. Took longer than I thought, and have only gotten 1.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:50:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I need the ground clearance...lots of farm roads, and more often than not I need to drive on unplowed roads in the winter. Otherwise I'd be considering one as well...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough. The performace difference between the two I felt was noticeable.

But I completely understand meeting application.

Also for new subie drivers. Get a clear bra!!

Subaru paint is fragile. Rock chips suck!!

Thank the epa and their need for less VOCs leading to water borne paints.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:55:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Meh, at least the Jap who put the brakes on was sober.

I work in a GM town. I've seen enough drunken antics go unchecked that I'd be VERY wary of buying domestically assembled vehicles from the big 3.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:57:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Buy whats nice. I'd rather buy foreign than have it go to a UAW worker even though I currently drive a UAW assembled car.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:59:38 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
So you say a big FU to the UAW but buy a union made vehicle made in Japan that is manufactured in a country that basically bans all firearms and give wanna be owners a huge FU.

Gotcha.

If you said you just liked the car, you'd be more believable. I think 99% of the FU UAW [and I'm NOT associated with he UAW in any way shape or form] is because it makes posters feel edgy and wanted in their little 'we hate unions'' group.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

OP, did you know that the countries of origin are printed on the sticker?

I'm down with any Subaru because FUCK UAW. But I am especially enamored with the Subbies that read read "Japan: 100%" because those are a double-barreled "Fuck you" to the UAW.

So you say a big FU to the UAW but buy a union made vehicle made in Japan that is manufactured in a country that basically bans all firearms and give wanna be owners a huge FU.

Gotcha.

If you said you just liked the car, you'd be more believable. I think 99% of the FU UAW [and I'm NOT associated with he UAW in any way shape or form] is because it makes posters feel edgy and wanted in their little 'we hate unions'' group.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:03:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It is. Its an Impreza body on an outback frame.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

salesman said they're selling a lot of the Crosstreks, but he said it's an Impreza frame lifted to 8", otherwise identical, a true "crossover" he said.

It is. Its an Impreza body on an outback frame.

Frame?

These are unibody's no "frames", platforms yes but not frames.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:04:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

salesman said they're selling a lot of the Crosstreks, but he said it's an Impreza frame lifted to 8", otherwise identical, a true "crossover" he said. I didn't tell him none of this was a selling point for me, but then, I was in a different frame of mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

salesman said they're selling a lot of the Crosstreks, but he said it's an Impreza frame lifted to 8", otherwise identical, a true "crossover" he said. I didn't tell him none of this was a selling point for me, but then, I was in a different frame of mind.

Get a WRX
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:06:10 AM EDT
[#22]
BRZ's are pretty fun little cars, but are about 100hp short of being truly fun. They really should make a turbo version.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:07:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the impression I've been getting from the reviews.  

Thanks for the info.  I'll need to test drive one soon.  

The combination of good mileage with the AWD and ground clearance is what appeals to me.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:11:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Slap a turbo Corvette engine in that mother fucker.,
View Quote

FIFY!!!!

Subaru BRZ with Corvette engine
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:19:52 AM EDT
[#25]
The last car I bought was made in Regensburg Germany and I dont feel bad at all.

If you have a want and it cant be fulfilled by something made in American theres nothing wrong with that.
Fact is besides the vette theres not many American cars that are that great/special.

Fullsize trucks/Suv's are a different story, big 3 make some incredible fullsize rides.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:21:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Most "U.S. cars" aren't really U.S. cars anymore anyway.
View Quote

My Silverado was assembled in Canada from Mexican parts.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:24:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:30:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Guilty?  Why?  The BRZ is an awesome little car, I'm sure you'll love it.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:37:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Different strokes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry I can't stand Subarus THe people who drive them putz around all summer then drive like tools in the winter

In 93 one lost control on packed snow and hit me head on, fucked up my neck which has ruined my quality of life for the last 22 years.

Another I was following one night got sucked into the ditch by a couple of inches of snow and rolled upside down. I had to rescue the lady, opening the door I ripped the top of the door off like a tin can before I could get her unbuckled and carry her to the road.

Different strokes.

In college a dated a chick that had one... It was just stupid amounts of fun.

I actually stayed with her longer than I really wanted to just because she let me drive the car all the time.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:42:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Congratulations.  You are now officially a lesbian.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven't bought a foreign vehicle since 1990. That was a Nissan 4 banger 2 WD pickup. Everything before or since was a US automaker. Today I traded my Buick for a Subaru BRZ. Someone recently told me that all Subarus sold in the US were assembled in the US. I just looked it up, not the BRZ. Now I feel guilty.

Congratulations.  You are now officially a lesbian.

NOPE. That stereotype is only for a Forester, other models are exempt. And I live in VT (Subaru capital of the world, so I am an expert )
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:50:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Is it big enough for a tall driver. I'm 6'4". Got in a Pontiac Soltice once and it was really tight.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:54:21 AM EDT
[#32]
A friend of mine bought one that I have driven.

Fun car, but seriously needs some more power.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:56:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Am I in before the head gasket leak?
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:19:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People say this but how much "power" does one need?  We've taken ours all over, from Phoenix to Reno, San Francisco to San Diego...sun and snow.  We have never had an issue.  Will it win a race?  No.  But that's not what we bought it for.  Getting used to the CVT was the biggest challenge.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 12:24:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Is it big enough for a tall driver. I'm 6'4". Got in a Pontiac Soltice once and it was really tight.
View Quote

I'm on the down slope of life, I used to be 6'4", now may be 6'3", if I have a hat on it hits The roof
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 12:40:55 PM EDT
[#36]
I tried to convince myself to buy a BRZ for over two years.  I could easily compromise on everything I didn't like about the car (zero interior space, very sub par infotainment system, lack of mechanical grip) but could not get around how severely underpowered it is.  Subaru and the fanboys can talk about their "finely tuned balance" all they want to, but the car is just absolutely gutless and so I don't want.  OTOH, I currently drive a '15 WRX which is not bad and my prior car was an APR tuned '11 GTI, which was very excellent.  Subaru needs to quit making excuses and put out a BRZ STi turbo, otherwise it will never find itself back on my shopping list.  I have my issues with the WRX (useless brakes, lack of LSDs, same awful head unit) but I would still not trade it for a BRZ.  Maybe a Mustang Ecoboost or GT, or maybe even a couple year old Boss or STi would be next.  If if had 300hp, I would pick a BRZ over all of those.  Frankly, in today's day and age, I actually think that's a pretty conservative ask.  Match the STi, Evo, Golf R, S3, Ecoboost cars...
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 12:41:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

People say this but how much "power" does one need?  We've taken ours all over, from Phoenix to Reno, San Francisco to San Diego...sun and snow.  We have never had an issue.  Will it win a race?  No.  But that's not what we bought it for.  Getting used to the CVT was the biggest challenge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is up with the CVT?  I've not read much on it.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 12:49:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's just a weird feeling to not have shift points. Engine rpm remains fairly constant, and you just accelerate, somewhat slowly.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 12:53:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I test drove one. It had worse acceleration than my 1.8l Corolla.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

salesman said they're selling a lot of the Crosstreks, but he said it's an Impreza frame lifted to 8", otherwise identical, a true "crossover" he said.

I test drove one. It had worse acceleration than my 1.8l Corolla.

If you're getting something to go fast, get something to go fast.

The Crosstrek has a purpose.  It is not going fast.

Quoted:

It's just a weird feeling to not have shift points. Engine rpm remains fairly constant, and you just accelerate, somewhat slowly.

One of my vehicles has a CVT, and yes, it's really weird.  Works great though once you get used to it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 1:02:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Gotcha.

Unions [non governmental ones] are so irrelevant today number wise that they are pretty much worthless save for one or two areas that are bottlenecks and technology will take care of those areas also.

Government employee unions OTOH, yeah, they need to be smacked down, especially the teacher unions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, did you know that the countries of origin are printed on the sticker?

I'm down with any Subaru because FUCK UAW. But I am especially enamored with the Subbies that read read "Japan: 100%" because those are a double-barreled "Fuck you" to the UAW.

Gotcha.

Unions [non governmental ones] are so irrelevant today number wise that they are pretty much worthless save for one or two areas that are bottlenecks and technology will take care of those areas also.

Government employee unions OTOH, yeah, they need to be smacked down, especially the teacher unions.

I'm not convinced that you even know what you're trying to say there.

- As far as I know, the JAW isn't balls deep in the American political system
- As far as I know, the JAW doesn't sponsor and engage in political violence in America

- It may be hard for somebody like you to imagine, but there are some of us who truly hate American labor unions and purchase accordingly
- And yes, maybe it's hard for somebody like you to imagine, but I actually do get a kick out of driving foreign-built cars. For two reasons: First, American cars pretty much suck, and Second, because it gets you union types' panties in such a bunch
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 1:03:11 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote

You should feel bad for buying a chick car.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 1:29:31 PM EDT
[#42]
You shouldn't feel guilty, OP, you got one of the best driver's cars on the new car market.

It's Subaru who should feel guilty.  They're the ones making performance cars geared toward the tuner/gearhead demographic while using substandard hardware at absurd torque values with no anti-seize.

Just this week I helped a buddy disassemble the brakes on his 2011 STI with under 50k miles.  We were going to change the pads and rotors, but never made it past the disassembly stage because two caliper mounting bolts broke off in two different calipers.  These steel bolts are so seized in the aluminum calipers that we broke bolt extractors off in both of them (I've never had that happen before this).

Now he's got to go to a machine shop to get the broken bolts out of his brake calipers before we can put his car back together.  This wasn't caused by us doing anything wrong.  After it happened a search revealed that almost everyone who attempts to change the brakes on their STI breaks these bolts, even going back over a decade to the earliest models sold here (which was a totally different car).

This isn't the first bolt we've broken in a Subaru, either.  His 2006 STI saw at least three bolts break (that I was present for) in various places on the car.  We broke bolts on that car using a torque wrench attempting to tighten a new bolt obtained from the dealership to factory spec, and these caliper mounting bolts aren't the first bolts that have broken on the 2011 (though they have caused more headache than all the other broken bolts combined).

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:07:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Thanks for the info.  I'll need to test drive one soon.  

The combination of good mileage with the AWD and ground clearance is what appeals to me.

View Quote

The Outback, Crosstrek, and Forester all have roughly the same clearance. Drive both the Crosstrek and the Forester...I think you'll be as gobsmacked as I was as to how well the Forester drove. I was half expecting a jittery, wobbly ride and it honestly felt like I was driving an upright-seating car with stupidly good visibility (no such thing as a blind spot in a Forester, pretty much...)

I didn't drive the Outback because I wanted a manual in my next car; the Outback isn't offered with one, but you can get a 5 speed in the Crosstrek and a 6 in the Forester.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:11:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Some CVTs are shit (see Nissan Juke). Vauge, slow, and just buzzy...the motor drones and it never seems to be settled.

Subaru's really nailed the CVT imo. The cars I drove, both on highway and in city/town, did not drone at all and you honestly didn't really notice the motor revving too hard. When you planted the gas pedal the engine revved like you'd expect, and putting along at crusing speed it held stable, like you'd expect. If you get it with the flappy paddles behind the wheel, you can 'manually' shift up and down in fixed ratios, and it's actually pretty responsive! More responsive than most standard automatic transmissions, at that. Like I said, I specifically want a manual in my next car...but I would not feel like I got cheated if for some reason I were forced into a CVT in these.

Just my opinion though; I could be wrong...
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:14:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Your Buick was a German car made in Canada, so I'm not seeing why you had to mention that.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:23:38 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I actually stayed with her longer than I really wanted to just because she let me drive the car all the time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

snip

Different strokes.

Right?

I used to race my buddies on logging roads up to our favorite drinking spots in the mountains overlooking town.  60mph on tore up ass roads was NOTHING.  I'd leave them in the dust.  

On the road, triple digits was a gimme.  They don't make a lot of power, but they were the 2nd most aerodynamic production car in the world, following the same era skyline. Cd is .29.

In comparison a koenigsegg ccx is .31, and a Range rover .45

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:25:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Just do this to it and you wont feel guilt anymore.

edit- damn someone beat me to it
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top