Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:43:59 PM EDT
[#1]
What a great find. Thanks for sharing the info on the site. I wasn't in an armor unit, but here's a couple of pics I snapped in Northen I Corps in the summer of '68. The tank pic was taken on Highway 1 south of Hue. I especially like the lawn chair (screen left) set up near the Duster! There's an M-60 under the tarp next to the chair.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:45:29 PM EDT
[#2]
tag for time
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:48:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I thought about you while looking through the pics. Next time I'm up, if you're up to it, I'd like to see your pics if you have any.

p.s. say hello to C for me.

Come on up but i don't have any photos. Put them all in an album thirty or so years ago and they disappeared during move #five or six, most likely went in the trash. Nothing remarkable anyway. how's the fair skinned red haired beauty?

Which one, the Mrs. or Jr.?  

She's fine.  (He's good too, if we could just quench this continual projectile spit up)
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:52:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Great find.  I like the guy's honest narrative.

Yep. Hanging on Mr-Cob's every word.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:22:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Excellent pics, I always learn more about the veterans themselves from their in-country photos.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top