Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 4:16:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I have said my piece about this SG charactor. But on a side note why has he not been banned from this site? He has threatned everyone here on this thread with physical violence going so far as to IM people so they can come over and kick his ass. Not to mention his overall disrespect for everyone here. Haven't people been baned for less. Can't even have Babe O the day pics but this obscene moron of a MEDICAL DOCTOR no less gets to stay and insult and threaten people.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 5:25:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh, YOU won't post your contact info but *I* am the one with feet of clay?  What are you afraid of?  YOU are the one that said how big and bad you were, how you weren't afraid of the consequences of speaking what passes for your mind.  So go ahead, post your contact info here if you are actually so big and bad...
View Quote

[b][red][size=6]203-
581-
8409[/size=6][/red][/b]

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 5:46:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Do I smell a troll ?????

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:58:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Oh, YOU won't post your contact info but *I* am the one with feet of clay?  What are you afraid of?  YOU are the one that said how big and bad you were, how you weren't afraid of the consequences of speaking what passes for your mind.  So go ahead, post your contact info here if you are actually so big and bad...
View Quote

[b][red][size=6]203-
581-
8409[/size=6][/red][/b]

View Quote

Dude, Lighten up, take a chill pill....
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 7:21:01 PM EDT
[#5]
So I'd agree, there probably are spies in Iraq -- with satellite uplinks, microphones, make-up artists, and TV cameras.    

Oh, wait.  You were talking about ones on OUR side.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Excellent suggestion, and so I will and have. Strangely my pager has remained silent except for hospital related stuff. I even sent I even sent Super-Duper Special Psysho-Ops NCO my voice line at the office while I was eating tonight and he was a no show. Yawn.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 7:52:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Excellent suggestion, and so I will and have. Strangely my pager has remained silent except for hospital related stuff. I even sent I even sent Super-Duper Special Psysho-Ops NCO my voice line at the office while I was eating tonight and he was a no show. Yawn.
View Quote

Well, he's psyops...he's obviously going to use the information you gave him to track you down and play games with your head.  (pretty boring games, I'd imagine, given the contents of said head).
As for someone else calling you on your pager...that would be stupid.  Almost as stupid as...well, giving out your pager number on the open internet. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:21:46 PM EDT
[#8]
But not nearly as cowardly as not calling it. BTW, I had a mod IM me and ask me to lighten up on you. You must be weaker than I thought.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:16:09 PM EDT
[#9]
nice

brothers in arms
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 3:22:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
But not nearly as cowardly as not calling it. BTW, I had a mod IM me and ask me to lighten up on you. You must be weaker than I thought.
View Quote

That's the mod's call...I certainly don't feel as if you're too much to take.  Really, you're little more than a diversion.  The mod was trying to save you, most likely, from making a bigger fool of yourself.
As for calling your pager...what was cowardly was posting a pager number.  It shows you don't REALLY want anyone to get ahold of you because you can see who called and filter it out.  Just post your land line...after all, you don't care who calls, right?  Because you're so big and bad, and some sort of ex-LEO right?
(More likely you are a Leo on the Astrological chart.)
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 3:18:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your a real riot, arent you. So you are saying that US special operations forces which were guarding the Taliban gave [b]them[/b] weapons after they witnessed torture of them by the two CIA men.....ROTFLMAO....seek help really.
View Quote

Hey Tukka, you are in Finland and it is winter. Shouldn't you be getting drunk and shooting yourself in the head right about now?

Don't presume to lecture me on my patriotism, you ain't in the red white and blue club. You are way out of line.
View Quote

It is not me who is saying that U.S Special Operations Forces aided the Taliban to engage CIA operatives and it is not me who is saying that the two CIA operatives were torturing the prisoners. It is not me who hasnt got anything to back up those claims.

Now tell me, who is out of line.

Link Posted: 1/8/2003 4:13:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You live in Maryland?
View Quote

I am a doctor, fool.

More the other way around...several people here would LOVE to face you.  
View Quote

They just don't happen to have the ability to drag themselves away from whatever they are doing cuz they are busy with putting neon lights under their ricers, right?

Well, let's start counting with you.  One...
View Quote

I have done my time militarily and in law enforcement. You can't even pony up $60 for a membership you fucking parasite.

It has nothing to do with agreeing with you, it has to do with the fact that you have slandered a man who died for his country while your fat, worthless ass was sitting on your couch masturbating to reruns of the Facts of Life.
View Quote

OK, now that is inventive, I do respect imagination. He didn't die for his country, he died for the federal government. Here is the difference, we were attacked by the Japanese in 1941, everyone who died or was injured, God bless and rest their souls, had that happen while in defense of their country. When we have troops fighting in Afghanistan, a country which has not and cannot harm the US, so that UNOCAL cal have a pipeline, that isn'y dying for the US. Those assholes who destroyed the WTC were ARABS and YEMENIS, all were Wahabis. Why aren't we going after Saudi Arabia and Yemen?

You'd have to sit down to do it.
View Quote

It is too heavy to lift.

Edited to say:
IM with contact info once again sent.

Also: Mcgredo the info I got on this was originally in a website called www.theresister.org and is run by a former SF CSM. I cannot find the website now, but I sure wish I could.
View Quote

I could die a happy man if my VA doc had your atitude. BTW, I'm familier with the resister. They did get some solid info, and were a good bunch....
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 4:37:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I could die a happy man if my VA doc had your atitude.
View Quote

If you had Soylent Green for a doctor, death would be the likely outcome.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:06:38 PM EDT
[#14]
SG, I think that people on this board are more upset by your tone that suggests that you were happy that Mike Spann died.  

I also wonder if you really believe that a member of a SF team would give weapons to the enemy?

[realquestion]What is your background to feel this way?  It might shed some light on your comments[/realquestion]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:41:24 PM EDT
[#15]
That was an honest question, so an honest answer. I am loyal to Rome, but not the emperor. Many here revere the emperor as a living god and think that he and Rome are the same. They are not. I know what happened to the last few loyal men in Caligula's Rome, and the mindset that runs rampant on this board is very indicative how that came to be. Does that answer your question?
I was not happy Spann died BTW, quite the opposite, and I am not sure why you inferred that. He was doing a loathesome thing, whether he was doing it for the US out of a misguided patriotism or not, and he payed for it with his life. Sadly, he died for someone else's profit, and not for the greater good of our country.  
There was a time in my life when I eagerly and blindly followed orders. I am no longer the eager airborne troop I was, and looking back I am at times ashamed at the lack of intellect I displayed in not questioning those tasks put to me. I spoke to a friend today who now practices in AL who has a slightly more interesting background than myself. He also remembered the article and some initial reports from guys who he knew that were in the area. I was incorrect in stating it was our guys who gave them the weapons and grenades, it was our paid for "allies", other muslims, who did that because they didn't particularly care to see men they respected having lamp oil poured on them and lit. Apparently the barbarians have a greater moral sense than we do on occasion. I regret the error. True to my word I stated that would retract anything I discovered to not be so, and here it is. My apologies. But I will never apologize for my stance. Spann shouldn't have died, and neither should any of the mounting casualties that continue to pile up behind the censor's curtain. If any of those men had to die in combat, it should have been with the people who paid for and who supplied the personnel for the people accused of attacking us, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Yemen. Afghanistan is all about oil and giving the easily led sheep that people the US something to direct their rage towards for the attack and nothing more.

RIK-Won't your Mommy let you dial long distance?

Tukka- The shotgun barrel goes in your mouth and your thumb goes on the trigger. Wait for a cloudy day like the rest of the Finns. I have supplied news stories and oblique references by the CIA that they do indeed employ torturers. If you think they don't you are living in a dream world.

Liberty-Thanks for the sentiment. Mind the little minds here don't think you are a bad man too. They are very groupthink oriented. Must be from all the highschoolers here.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:47:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Soylent_green,

This comment was way out of line:

"Tukka- The shotgun barrel goes in your mouth and your thumb goes on the trigger. Wait for a cloudy day like the rest of the Finns. I have supplied news stories and oblique references by the CIA that they do indeed employ torturers. If you think they don't you are living in a dream world."

I would suggest you edit your post.

Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:59:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Right after everyone who made a comment that was way out of line does the same.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:04:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Before you get your panties in a bunch, some of these sites are quite left wing, but then what news sources aren't? Here we go:
1.  [url]www.geocities.com/torturevictims/kandahar.html[/url]
2. [url]www.wsws.org/articles/2001/dec2001/cia-d11_prn.shtml[/url]
3. [url]www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/time/2001/12/10/covert.html[/url]
4. [url]www.konformist.com/botm/volume05/botm1201.htm[/url]

S.Green -You are certainly something of a paradox.  

On one hand you are a brother in arms in the fight for, and enjoyment of, our second ammendment rights...

on the other hand you have exposed that your belief in the liberal media as being Gospel puts you on the same plane as every other bleeding heart Kalifornia liberal I've ever met.  I'm shocked that you don't espouse PETA dogma as well, Vegan, multi-cultural, gay... they all fall for the same lefist media hype as you have posted here.  

I stopped looking for a consipracy theory in every snippet of news about 20 years ago, now I just get the news and think for myself.

No flame, but you've been brainwashed
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
That was an honest question, so an honest answer. I am loyal to Rome, but not the emperor. Many here revere the emperor as a living god and think that he and Rome are the same. They are not. I know what happened to the last few loyal men in Caligula's Rome, and the mindset that runs rampant on this board is very indicative how that came to be. Does that answer your question?
I was not happy Spann died BTW, quite the opposite, and I am not sure why you inferred that. He was doing a loathesome thing, whether he was doing it for the US out of a misguided patriotism or not, and he payed for it with his life. Sadly, he died for someone else's profit, and not for the greater good of our country.  
There was a time in my life when I eagerly and blindly followed orders. I am no longer the eager airborne troop I was, and looking back I am at times ashamed at the lack of intellect I displayed in not questioning those tasks put to me. I spoke to a friend today who now practices in AL who has a slightly more interesting background than myself. He also remembered the article and some initial reports from guys who he knew that were in the area. I was incorrect in stating it was our guys who gave them the weapons and grenades, it was our paid for "allies", other muslims, who did that because they didn't particularly care to see men they respected having lamp oil poured on them and lit. Apparently the barbarians have a greater moral sense than we do on occasion. I regret the error. True to my word I stated that would retract anything I discovered to not be so, and here it is. My apologies. But I will never apologize for my stance. Spann shouldn't have died, and neither should any of the mounting casualties that continue to pile up behind the censor's curtain. If any of those men had to die in combat, it should have been with the people who paid for and who supplied the personnel for the people accused of attacking us, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Yemen. Afghanistan is all about oil and giving the easily led sheep that people the US something to direct their rage towards for the attack and nothing more.

Tukka- The shotgun barrel goes in your mouth and your thumb goes on the trigger. Wait for a cloudy day like the rest of the Finns. I have supplied news stories and oblique references by the CIA that they do indeed employ torturers. If you think they don't you are living in a dream world.

Liberty-Thanks for the sentiment. Mind the little minds here don't think you are a bad man too. They are very groupthink oriented. Must be from all the highschoolers here.
View Quote

Yes, very credible sources for all this bullshit, like the Resister magazine you mentioned.

Run by a SFC Barry who got the boot after lengthy investigations into him revealing classified information numerous times. Also he is a member of neo nazi organizations and openly racist.

Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:10:38 PM EDT
[#20]
SG, thanks for the reply.  I do not agree with everythng that you say, but I think you have the right to say it.  That is one of the things that makes this country great.
In your original post about the SF guys giving weapons to the prisoner, that really struck me as wrong, this was my personal experience with "my guys."  If one fact was wrong in the story, others may be wrong also.  However, I can tell by your last post that you will never support the war in AG or President Bush.
I take it from your post you think the real enemy is SA and their form of radical Islam?
I do think you might have something there:  follow the money.  
Have to put the kids to sleep check back later.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:23:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Run by a SFC Barry who got the boot after lengthy investigations into him revealing classified information numerous times. Also he is a member of neo nazi organizations and openly racist.
View Quote

Openly racist, heh heh. Hey Tukka, refresh my memory was the swastika painted on Finnish and Swedish equipment during WW II blue, black, or white?
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If one fact was wrong in the story, others may be wrong also.  However, I can tell by your last post that you will never support the war in AG or President Bush.
I take it from your post you think the real enemy is SA and their form of radical Islam?
I do think you might have something there:  follow the money.  
View Quote

I am always willing accept that I may be mistaken, but you have to show me first. I think that is reasonable. I have always attempted the force of reason and logic when convincing others. If you don't believe it look up some of the threads with the genius M60308NATO. Next to the nanny state and unchecked Mexican invasion I think radical islam is a great enemy. They are already making inroads into Europe and have already stated a master plan of an islamic Eurpoe or at least one afraid to not cater to them. They desperately want us gone. They hate us for what we represent, what we are, and what we have repeatedly done to them in their own countries. We might be cuplable in having made that dog as mean as it is, but now we have to kill it or it will really hurt us next time. I don't fear chemical or biological weapons. Outside of smallpox bio weapons are a joke. The real fear is a nuke in a sailboat or worse, a stealth cruise missile. Want to buy a stealth cruise missile? They are called Cessnas. You can program them to within a few meters  of the target, as if that matters with a nuke, they are cheap, easy to buy, easy to pilot, and who notices them? Stealth can mean a lot of things. You want to stop islamic nukes? Stop their money. Kill the cash flow and kill the muslim bomb. Ever since Clinton allowed the Chinese to gain access to miniaturization tech for nukes we have been in a real precarious place. For those who missed that on CNN, that was one reason why people were saying he had committed treason and wanted him impeached. I can't wait for the idiots on this board to angrily demand proof of that statement as well.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:36:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I was not happy Spann died BTW, quite the opposite, and I am not sure why you inferred that. He was doing a loathesome thing, whether he was doing it for the US out of a misguided patriotism or not, and he payed for it with his life.
View Quote

Perhaps it is comments such as THAT which make people think (correctly IMHO) that you are glad he died.

Sadly, he died for someone else's profit, and not for the greater good of our country.  
View Quote

What's sad is that you're such a fool to believe this.

I am no longer the eager airborne troop I was, and looking back I am at times ashamed at the lack of intellect I displayed in not questioning those tasks put to me.
View Quote

Were I you, I would be more ashamed of the lack of intellect you've shown in this thread by believing in such BS sources.

I spoke to a friend today who now practices in AL who has a slightly more interesting background than myself. He also remembered the article and some initial reports from guys who he knew that were in the area. I was incorrect in stating it was our guys who gave them the weapons and grenades, it was our paid for "allies", other muslims, who did that because they didn't particularly care to see men they respected having lamp oil poured on them and lit. Apparently the barbarians have a greater moral sense than we do on occasion.
View Quote

Ah, yes...here the assumption that anyone who was ever connected with special ops or intelligence knows the REAL details of everything that goes on.  Believe me, I have talked to enough people who were in those positions who, as it turned out, knew nothing but the same BS rumors as everyone else at heard.  Know why?  Because the REAL SHIT is all classified and need-to-know.  

But I will never apologize for my stance. Spann shouldn't have died, and neither should any of the mounting casualties that continue to pile up behind the censor's curtain.
View Quote

"Mounting casualites behind the censor's curtain?"  Are you insinuating that more US troops have died than are being reported?
I am sure you have a good source that too, right?
Like Pravda? ROFL!

If any of those men had to die in combat, it should have been with the people who paid for and who supplied the personnel for the people accused of attacking us, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Yemen. Afghanistan is all about oil and giving the easily led sheep that people the US something to direct their rage towards for the attack and nothing more.
View Quote

Oh yeah, here we go...the old reliable saw of the tinfoil-hat conspiracy-theorist: "Afghanistan is all about oil."  What a load of utter shit.  How can anyone be stupid enough to believe that nonsense?  It boggles the mind.  What's enlightening is WHO believes it:  the conspiracy theorists, the anarcho-libertarians and the anti-war liberals.  You can tell a lot about a person by the company he keeps.  You keep shitty company.

View Quote

Among the many wise things my dad taught me was never fight on the other guy's terms.  Always fight on your own terms.  Giving you a number at which to call me at your liesure is fighting you on your own terms.  Not gonna happen.

Tukka- The shotgun barrel goes in your mouth and your thumb goes on the trigger. Wait for a cloudy day like the rest of the Finns.
View Quote

Why don't you show him how first?

Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:39:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Among the many wise things my dad taught me was never fight on the other guy's terms.  Always fight on your own terms.  Giving you a number at which to call me at your liesure is fighting you on your own terms.  Not gonna happen.
View Quote

That implys you actually have the balls for it. You don't. Also, if your father had been truly wise he would have worn a condom.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:39:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Openly racist, heh heh. Hey Tukka, refresh my memory was the swastika painted on Finnish and Swedish equipment during WW II blue, black, or white?
View Quote

Why? Are you looking for interior decorating advice?
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:43:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That implys you actually have the balls for it. You don't.
View Quote

Books could be written about all the information regarding my balls that you will never know.  I know you would like to see them, but I just don't swing that way, Greenie-Weenie.

Also, if your father had been truly wise he would have worn a condom.
View Quote

My father was wise enough to raise me not to buy the kind of ridiculous BS you take as gospel.  Unlike you, he actually had balls and put them on the line for his country.  Unlike you, he still loves his country.  Unlike you, he doesn't believe BS spread by those that hate this country.  And neither do I.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:53:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Books could be written about all the information regarding my balls that you will never know.
View Quote

Ummm, haloperidol running low? That is the most bizarre statement I have seen on this board yet, and man that is saying something.

My father was wise enough to raise me not to buy the kind of ridiculous BS you take as gospel.  Unlike you, he actually had balls and put them on the line for his country.  Unlike you, he still loves his country.  Unlike you, he doesn't believe BS spread by those that hate this country.  And neither do I.
View Quote

I do love my country you wretched little speck of dog vomit. I, unlike you, served for many years. I just don't think to much of the government or the cynical narcissistic bastards who have perverted its course and are running it into the ground with their Machiavellan machinations.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Back, last one if finally asleep.
I think SG your views and that of others are more similar than you think:  I do think that certain radical forms of Islam are a major threat to our way of life.  It is just to non-PC to say that any reglion is bad.
Where I think you set certain member of this board off (including myself at one time) is
1) questioning the honor of our soliders in the field
2) Your disagreement with policy to taint your view of the person on the ground a la Vietnam.  I take it from the post, most people on the board were the instruments of policy, not policy makers.
3) having read some stories, assuming that your theories on what happened are true and have to be proven wrong. GIGO. I do admit, that common amoung all people(including myself), however some of your version of events did not pass the common sense test.  

If we are to cut of the money supply, I take it from your post that we need to stop buying oil from SWA.  Oil is the lifeblood of our way of life, and is also our biggest weakness.  If you are really serious about this that your real enemy is the Democratic party that does not want us to drill on the North Shore.

We need oil, at least that is my premise.  SWA is the largest source.  SA is unstable.  The Democrats will not let us drill on the North Shore or the Gulf. I think all these factors suck, however I am not smart enough to come up with a solution.

Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:57:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top