User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 9:39:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 10:08:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Bravo seemed to add them evey few hours. They must have them in-stock, but like to make them seem more scarce than they are. Each time I would go back and put my e-mail in. Got the 'now in stock' e-mail 3 times in the same day.

Don't care, still ordered a BCG from them
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 10:17:12 AM EDT
[#3]
why are they selling so well?

Link Posted: 11/15/2012 10:24:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Because people are idiots.
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 1:51:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/16/2012 1:17:42 PM EDT
[#6]
And again
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:11:56 PM EDT
[#7]
God damnit.

3:59 Joe Bob Outfit- The product you want is in stock.
4:00 3 Spikes BCG are in my shopping cart
4:00:15 I realize my  wallet is in my car
4:11 Get back to my desk and enter my CC info
4:11 SORRY OUT OF STOCK

Son of a...
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:14:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Psst.....Arfcom is hawking pretty good looking bolt carriers through the Store..... I have one on the way. You guys might read your monthly news letters a little closer......
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:17:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly, they didn't stock up YEARS ago. I can't fault someone for trying to buy what they need. I WILL fault them for waiting until the last Goddamn minute to do so then bitching they can't find it, it costs too much etc......
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:19:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly, they didn't stock up YEARS ago. I can't fault someone for trying to buy what they need. I WILL fault them for waiting until the last Goddamn minute to do so then bitching they can't find it, it costs too much etc......

People are ordering these for the $119.99 price, then tossing them up on the E/E at $165 shipped to make a profit. And people are still buying them. Guess I cannot fault them for making a quick buck.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:22:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

People are ordering these for the $119.99 price, then tossing them up on the E/E at $165 shipped to make a profit. And people are still buying them. Guess I cannot fault them for making a quick buck.

Why? Seems like a lot of bullshit for $25- $30........You figure it's $10 shipping to you, that makes it $130 your cost, you're going to pay $5-10 shipping outgoing, have to repack AND put an ad up- and deal with all THAT horseshit..........Are people REALLY that fucking hard up?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:24:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why? Seems like a lot of bullshit for $25- $30........You figure it's $10 shipping to you, that makes it $130 your cost, you're going to pay $5-10 shipping outgoing, have to repack AND put an ad up- and deal with all THAT horseshit..........Are people REALLY that fucking hard up?

Not how it is man. $119.99 with FREE shipping usually to get it to you (if you buy from JB or AIM). Mark it up and sell for $165 shipped on the E/E.

Use USPS flat rate small box for $5 shipping ANYWHERE. Thats a $40 profit per BCG.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:26:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not how it is man. $119.99 with FREE shipping usually to get it to you (if you buy from JB or AIM). Mark it up and sell for $165 shipped on the E/E.

Use USPS flat rate small box for $5 shipping ANYWHERE. Thats a $40 profit per BCG.

Meh, Ok, was not aware they were shipped free. Usually it's $9.95 to ship/pack just about anything these days it seems.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:30:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, Ok, was not aware they were shipped free. Usually it's $9.95 to ship/pack just about anything these days it seems.

Guess I can't blame people for doing it. Hell why not. If they are in demand and people will pay the premium why not.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:32:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Hmmm, I have a spare PSA BCG/CH. Maybe I should sell it off. Not doing me any good.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:35:17 PM EDT
[#16]
I understand why people panic buy lowers but do they really think the .gov is going to ban replacement parts?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:36:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Hmmm, I have a spare PSA BCG/CH. Maybe I should sell it off. Not doing me any good.

spares are pretty damned handy as spares, that's kinda their whole shtick

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think I shoot enough for it to do me any good
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:38:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I understand why people panic buy lowers but do they really think the .gov is going to ban replacement parts?

i'd wager to bet that there's a whole lot more lowers out there right now than parts to make them complete rifles...

supply vs. demand

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:44:55 PM EDT
[#20]
I have an original BCM BCG that doesn't even have the laser engraving that is still new in the wrapper.  I should sell it and buy two marked ones since it is rare

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:47:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

i'd wager to bet that there's a whole lot more lowers out there right now than parts to make them complete rifles...

supply vs. demand

This. There are probably lowers still in gunsafes from the LAST ban that have never been built into complete rifles. A friggen lower is (was) $60- a bolt carrier is TWICE that, complete uppers a hell of a lot more......You can scrounge many of the parts cheaply- furniture etc...but some of the stuff, you just gotta pay full pop for and guys are getting caught with their pants down.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:51:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What the Christ you savages! A man is away from his desk for 10 minutes, comes back to add to cart and they are GONE already!

Why?  It's middle of the line stuff?

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:09:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speaking of spares, don't forget to get some spare trigger guards...
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:11:06 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I'm looking forward to some kick ass deals in the EE in about 6-8 months when people realize the economy still sucks that those 5 extra rifles/BCGs/parts that they ordered would be better converted into cash to pay bills.

Yep. It was like a whole year of Christmas last time around.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speaking of spares, don't forget to get some spare trigger guards...

touche, salesman

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:57:27 PM EDT
[#27]

Thank you sir!  One on the way to go in an A1-stocked 16 in. Middy...........

SS
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top