[ARCHIVED THREAD] - Spec Ops Pic Thread (Page 37 of 68)
|
Those cats look like Agency-types. ETA: Assuming they're Americans, which, I kinda forgot this was a global SOF thread. |
|
The FBI belongs in this thread too?
FBI and JSOC Gulf of Aden Mission
|
|
HRT has been a non-DOD SMU for a specific mission for a long time. |
|
Quoted:
<a href="http://www.dalecomstock.com/photo-gallery/" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/LZibw7c.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/ig8Ukrd.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/ig8Ukrd.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/gk0PMA3.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/gk0PMA3.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/NPjJ3lW.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/NPjJ3lW.jpg</a> In the Second pic Does anyone know what that holster is? It appears to be some kind of competition speed thing. I wonder how hardcore that retention is. It must be seriously good for all the running, jumping, falling and crawling that goes with sending and receiving lead! |
|
Quoted: In the Second pic Does anyone know what that holster is? It appears to be some kind of competition speed thing. I wonder how hardcore that retention is. It must be seriously good for all the running, jumping, falling and crawling that goes with sending and receiving lead! Quoted: Quoted: <a href="http://www.dalecomstock.com/photo-gallery/" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/LZibw7c.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/ig8Ukrd.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/ig8Ukrd.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/gk0PMA3.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/gk0PMA3.jpg</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/NPjJ3lW.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/NPjJ3lW.jpg</a> In the Second pic Does anyone know what that holster is? It appears to be some kind of competition speed thing. I wonder how hardcore that retention is. It must be seriously good for all the running, jumping, falling and crawling that goes with sending and receiving lead! |
The gym at 3rd Special Forces Group (Airborne), Fort Bragg, NC. This gym is part of SF's Tactical Human Optimization Rapid Rehabilitation and Reconditioning (THOR3) program, which treats an SF soldier as a professional athlete. The Army employs professional strength and conditioning coaches, physical therapists, and dietitians to develop and implement customized programs for each soldier according to deployment schedules and mission-specific needs. THOR3 includes a classified 10-part strength, speed, agility, power, and endurance test. (Photo by Hope Myers) On a Mission to Save You |
U.S. Navy Special Warfare Operator Senior Chief Petty Officer (SEAL) Thomas A. Ratzlaff - The Navy SEALs' Dying Words
|
|
In the first pic - I think that's actually a Mk17 wearing an SSR stock and a top rail extension.
|
|
RIP Chief.
|
|
Quoted:
You would think that someone who has the same suit would know what they are talking about. Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://thelaymansperch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/SOF0407.jpg http://thelaymansperch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/SWCC0407.png VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (Feb. 4, 2010): Special warfare combatant-craft crewmen conduct an open-ocean swim in near-freezing temperatures. Training in these conditions is essential for special warfare missions in similar weather. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Tim Miller) Gotta say, the 2nd pic seems staged. Suits are not wet except where they waded in. Belts and everything else are dry. Should be water beading off the velcro patches on the shoulders at least. I have the same suit, wore it for many years, it dosent come out of the water dry like that. Nope, no idea why it would be staged, just my opinion as someone who recognizes and has worked with almost half the people in the modern Navy pics in this thread. Edit: And is in 2 pics so far I seen here. They are just entering the water. Their fins are already on so they are walking backwards into the surf. You would think that someone who has the same suit would know what they are talking about. You do realize that DocSteve is in a couple of pics in this thread? |
|
Swedish special forces? |
|
Quoted:
Swedish special forces? Quoted:
Swedish special forces? No. As discussed previously, they're Belgian. Those are FNC's, not AK-5's. Also, the file name lists them as Belgian. |
|
Quoted:
No. As discussed previously, they're Belgian. Those are FNC's, not AK-5's. Also, the file name lists them as Belgian. Quoted:
Quoted:
Swedish special forces? No. As discussed previously, they're Belgian. Those are FNC's, not AK-5's. Also, the file name lists them as Belgian. Thanks! I missed the discussion. Who looks at file names?
|
|
Quoted:
You do realize that DocSteve is in a couple of pics in this thread? Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://thelaymansperch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/SOF0407.jpg http://thelaymansperch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/SWCC0407.png VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (Feb. 4, 2010): Special warfare combatant-craft crewmen conduct an open-ocean swim in near-freezing temperatures. Training in these conditions is essential for special warfare missions in similar weather. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Tim Miller) Gotta say, the 2nd pic seems staged. Suits are not wet except where they waded in. Belts and everything else are dry. Should be water beading off the velcro patches on the shoulders at least. I have the same suit, wore it for many years, it dosent come out of the water dry like that. Nope, no idea why it would be staged, just my opinion as someone who recognizes and has worked with almost half the people in the modern Navy pics in this thread. Edit: And is in 2 pics so far I seen here. They are just entering the water. Their fins are already on so they are walking backwards into the surf. You would think that someone who has the same suit would know what they are talking about. You do realize that DocSteve is in a couple of pics in this thread? I read that in his post...what's your point? |
|
Quoted: Quoted: In the first pic - I think that's actually a Mk17 wearing an SSR stock and a top rail extension. Ahhh, thanks. http://thelaymansperch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/MARSOCGolembesky.jpg http://thelaymansperch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/marsoc0413_1.jpg http://thelaymansperch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/marsoc0413.jpg Nice shot of a Colt M45 in that last pic.
|
|
Quoted:
I read that in his post...what's your point? Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are just entering the water. Their fins are already on so they are walking backwards into the surf. You would think that someone who has the same suit would know what they are talking about. You do realize that DocSteve is in a couple of pics in this thread? I read that in his post...what's your point? Ok...BigheadCCT sent you a pm... |
|
Quoted:
Quoted:
In the first pic - I think that's actually a Mk17 wearing an SSR stock and a top rail extension. Ahhh, thanks. http://thelaymansperch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/MARSOCGolembesky.jpg http://thelaymansperch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/marsoc0413_1.jpg http://thelaymansperch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/marsoc0413.jpg That last guy with the 45 was one of my nuggets that transitioned from Wing to CSO. |
|
Quoted:
Ok...I wasn't sure if you knew that and were kidding him or were being one of the arfcom dickheads that pop up every now in then in these threads. I won't derail this any further so you can pm me if need be. Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are just entering the water. Their fins are already on so they are walking backwards into the surf. You would think that someone who has the same suit would know what they are talking about. You do realize that DocSteve is in a couple of pics in this thread? I read that in his post...what's your point? Ok...I wasn't sure if you knew that and were kidding him or were being one of the arfcom dickheads that pop up every now in then in these threads. I won't derail this any further so you can pm me if need be. EDIT: PM sent. |
|
Would love to know more about this one. |
|
Quoted:
Would love to know more about this one. That's classified. |
|
PSYOPS. I love the slogan painted on the truck. A lot of the locals remember what happened to Ford and rallied behind those words. |
|
Quoted:
MISO PSYOPS. I love the slogan painted on the truck. A lot of the locals remember what happened to Ford and rallied behind those words. Quoted:
MISO PSYOPS. I love the slogan painted on the truck. A lot of the locals remember what happened to Ford and rallied behind those words. FIFY
|
|
Quoted: COL Beckwith, SGM Country Grimes, MAJ Logan Fitch http://thelaymansperch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Delta0416_15.jpg LTC Bucky Burruss and MAJ John Carney in Grenada http://thelaymansperch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Delta0416_14.jpg U.S. Navy Capt. Robert Gormly, CO SEAL Team 6, and LTC Bucky Burruss in Grenada http://thelaymansperch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Delta0416_13.jpg MG David Grange and CSM John "Bad-Eye" Martin http://thelaymansperch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Delta0416_12.jpg COL Beckwith, LTC Rocky Burruss, Roger George, MAJ Dick Meadows http://thelaymansperch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Delta0416_11.jpg Some serious fucking OGs in this post. ![]() |
[ARCHIVED THREAD] - Spec Ops Pic Thread (Page 37 of 68)
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter






































































































