User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 9:48:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 9:49:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Yuck!  Off to watch some headshots on Liveleak to get that mental image out of my head!
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 9:51:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

yea thanks for that.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 9:58:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Grandson of Judge Smells?
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 9:58:45 AM EDT
[#5]
We had a kid in grade school who would pick his nose and wipe it into a bottle cap.  He'd do this for a while, until he had prepared an adequate bite-sized appetizer, then scoop it out and eat it.  

35 years ago, and I still remember it.  I had to sit next to the snot-cannibal.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 10:01:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Maybe he's bolstering his weak immune system? LOL
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 10:06:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm waiting...  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone post the video of the girl sticking her hand down her pants then licking it.
I'm waiting...  

WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Link Posted: 3/10/2014 10:13:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Was his last name Smails?
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 10:15:41 AM EDT
[#10]
ARFCOM screen name?
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 10:16:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Cocaine boogers

Link Posted: 3/10/2014 10:19:35 AM EDT
[#12]
This thread grosses me out more than beheadings.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 10:23:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Not much of a range nazi, OP.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 10:31:46 AM EDT
[#15]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2316509/Could-picking-nose-GOOD-One-scientist-believes-boost-immune-system.html

Maybe he read this
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 10:33:10 AM EDT
[#16]
I was a a Linux convention and some guy was giving a presentation on how to build and install MySQL.  He had powerpoints and everything.

While he was up there talking, he was absentmindedly picking at a scab on his arm.  It started bleeding from his forearm down to about his wrist.

After a minute, he noticed it, and he said "oh that's no good" and licked it up.
Went right on with the presentation like nothing happened.

Link Posted: 3/10/2014 10:35:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I was at the range today ROing at my local club's monthly two-gun match. I was between shooters and grabbing some shade when when I noticed a dude about 25-30 years old sitting their talking with a couple of other guys and picking his damn nose. No shit, I'm sitting there thinking what a sick fuck he is and then he did it. He fucking ate his booger. Then, he dug around again and straight into his mouth it went. I had to get up and walk away.

What in the blue fuck is wrong with people? The really weird part is that he was doing while sitting around chatting with other shooters. I was off to the side so he didn't notice me, but he was very strategic about his timing making sure nobody saw him. Except me. I saw it. I was tempted to Disqualify his ass for grossing me out.

One other thing, I heard him mention his girlfriend. I wonder if she knows he eats nose candy.

View Quote

nose candy = cocaine

in this instance, yes, that's what it means.  

It was all for the NUMBY!!!
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 10:40:28 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

nose candy = cocaine

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I was at the range today ROing at my local club's monthly two-gun match. I was between shooters and grabbing some shade when when I noticed a dude about 25-30 years old sitting their talking with a couple of other guys and picking his damn nose. No shit, I'm sitting there thinking what a sick fuck he is and then he did it. He fucking ate his booger. Then, he dug around again and straight into his mouth it went. I had to get up and walk away.

What in the blue fuck is wrong with people? The really weird part is that he was doing while sitting around chatting with other shooters. I was off to the side so he didn't notice me, but he was very strategic about his timing making sure nobody saw him. Except me. I saw it. I was tempted to Disqualify his ass for grossing me out.

One other thing, I heard him mention his girlfriend. I wonder if she knows he eats nose candy.

nose candy = cocaine

I'm not too familiar with illegal drug terminology. Although I have referred to cocaine as "booger sugar" in the past.

Link Posted: 3/10/2014 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It's  eating toe cheese that get me......
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/10/2014 10:44:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Not what I was expecting
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 11:13:22 AM EDT
[#21]
I work with dude who is about 30 or so..... He can't have a conversation with you with out picking his fucking nose, it's like a nervous tick, I laugh my ducking ass off every time he does, good dude but a nasty ass thing to do in public lol
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 11:18:31 AM EDT
[#22]
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose
but you can't pick your friends nose.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 11:26:33 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 3/10/2014 11:27:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Was driving on the I-10 once and looked over and saw a chick pick her nose and eat it.  I honked at her and when she looked over, I stuck my finger down my throat and gagged myself.  Should have seen the look on her face.  Priceless!
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 11:33:53 AM EDT
[#25]
He thought it was candy but it'snot.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 11:36:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose
but you can't pick your friends nose.
View Quote

That's actually not true.  I went to the birthday celebration of a friendly acquaintance (friend of a friend) at a bar.  His fiancee comes up to greet me and starts moving her finger toward my face.  I'm just sort of watching the digit approach with detached bemusement - I wanted to see where she was heading with that.  Right up my left nostril, it turned out.  I could not believe she stuck her finger in my nose.  I pulled her hand down before she could work that skinny pointer up into my brain.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 11:56:38 AM EDT
[#27]
I like how we are all grossed out by eating boogers, but we all swallow snot when we have a runny nose and don't think twice.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 12:10:08 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

And yet the +1's we get here from " I want to stick my tongue in /pic of any pretty girl/ asshole"
View Quote

LOL...

Link Posted: 3/10/2014 12:10:53 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

We had a kid in grade school who would pick his nose and wipe it into a bottle cap.  He'd do this for a while, until he had prepared an adequate bite-sized appetizer, then scoop it out and eat it.  

View Quote

35 years ago, and I still remember it.  I had to sit next to the snot-cannibal.

Now that's dedication.  

Link Posted: 3/10/2014 12:12:25 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I like how we are all grossed out by eating boogers, but we all swallow snot when we have a runny nose and don't think twice.
View Quote

You swallow your snot?  

Link Posted: 3/10/2014 6:42:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

yeah no difference huh...

Link Posted: 3/10/2014 6:46:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once it goes out, it does not go back in.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 8:14:45 PM EDT
[#33]
There was a water treatment plant operator that had lost his index finger and his middle finger at the first joint.  The control room at the main treatment plant was kind of a showplace thing, with a huge glass wall that put the operators and all the computer monitors on display as you walked in the main door. Charles would do this thing that was absolutely hilarious...

He could see people before they came in the front door.  When he saw someone he did not recognize coming in the building, he would sit with has back to the glass hallway,  holding his right hand up to his face so it absolutely looked like he had his index finger buried in his nose almost all the way to the knuckle.  When he heard the door into the control room open, he would jump like he was startled and spin his chair around, making a funny motion like he was having trouble getting that finger out of his nose.  He'd then leap out of his chair, with a " Hello, I'm Charles... and energetically grab for the new comers hand to shake it.  EVERY SINGLE PERSON would jerk their hand away and look down at his hand in horror...which only got worst, because it would take almost a full second to process what they saw..that he is missing finger they think was in his nose.  They then would get self conscious, not wanting to offend Charles by not shaking is deformed hand.  Some would stutter, apologize, pretend it did not happen, and sometimes even reach to grab the hand they had just jumped back from.  All of this happens in about two second, with Charles cracking up laughing in second three and admitting he had set them up.

Hell, I'd bring folks over there for a tour, just to see Charles do his thing.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 9:39:31 PM EDT
[#34]
holy shit i just choked on my cereal. hahaha

Quoted:
Did you tell him to keep his booger hook off of the bang switch?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/11/2014 4:08:11 AM EDT
[#35]
MRSA  (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) is also found in the nose. YUM!

Why do so many people carry staph germs? Because the human body is the staph bacterium's natural habitat, says Gordon Dickinson, MD, chief of infectious diseases at the University of Miami and the Miami VA Medical Center.

"We are the ecology," Dickinson tells WebMD. "Humans are the ecological niche for Staphylococcus aureus. MRSA is just a variant."

This means the No. 1 hot spot for MRSA is: your nose.

"It can live in moist areas of the skin -- like under the arms, in the groin -- but you find it mainly inside the front of the nose,"

Whose nose? There's a very good chance it's your own.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 4:19:49 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I work with a guy once in a while that'll lick his ear plugs?!?

Also one of my sisters ex's ex apparently would eat her eye boogers

What would make people do such things?
View Quote

We have a press operator who slobbers his earplugs with spit, and I do mean he sticks them in his mouth like a pacifier, and then slides them into his ears.

Hes not the cleanest person and his Dredds stink most times.

Link Posted: 3/11/2014 4:46:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Thats not how I expected this thread to go when I clicked on it.
View Quote

Agreed....
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 4:50:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Meh, hacking up a loogie puts a similar treasure in your mouth... After its in your mouth spit/swallow makes little difference
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 11:08:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I was expecting some imaginative new safety violation.

This was worse.

I vote we turn this into a funny gif thread instead!
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/11/2014 11:10:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Dont knock it till you try it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 11:18:30 AM EDT
[#41]
I vote we replace the term neckbeard with booger-eater. That is GROSS!
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 12:07:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Thats not how I expected this thread to go when I clicked on it.
View Quote

Not even remotely close.

Extreme twist and extreme gross out of my pushed back lunch -- which is a sandwich with mayo. I have totally lost my appetite.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top