Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:59:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

haha. It's hilarious how you point out that Californian's gun rights are being gradually eroded and then apply it to me as if I am happy about it. You must be great at parties.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just had one of my cards skimmed, idiot tried to buy $2650 worth of ugly designer shoes online. I was going to call the designer and offer them $100 to send a box of human dung to the address thief supplied. Wife said no. Should have at least sent a glitter-bomb...

There is a lot one could do with an address.

Yeah like inform the police.
Or you could go knock on the door and say hi and show them your bullet button reload skills

haha. It's hilarious how you point out that Californian's gun rights are being gradually eroded and then apply it to me as if I am happy about it. You must be great at parties.

He's better at parties than you are at life.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:12:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Edited ~ medicmandan

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 1:06:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I am a patient man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone attempted to make a large purchase with a cloned version of my credit card yesterday. Thankfully, my issuer caught it before the transaction went through. I have the amount of the transaction, the exact time and date and a list of what they tried to purchase. They also think they will likely have video of the perpetrator. I also haven't used the card much over the past few weeks, maybe ten total transactions, three of them being likely sources (gas station, restaurant). The attempted transaction was near enough to my city that it is very likely that this individual personally scanned the card rather than sold it or gave it to someone on the Internet.

I want to catch this person. I am motivated enough to go interview people to do so at these likely locations of the source of the fraud. Given the circumstances, I think that this is a pretty good opportunity to actually find one of these people. The fact that the attempted fraud was so close by means they are likely an amateur and I might be able to sniff them out just by confronting them and asking questions. I am pretty sure it was at a restaurant, which means I can probably find out who was on shift and who actually handled my card.

Does anyone have any advice, tips, etc? I want to find this person and ruin their fucking life.
Don't. You are opening yourself to serious and consequential legal jeopardy.

I am a patient man.

Do you also have a particular set of skills?  Skills developed over a lifetime of work?

Seriously, let the cops handle it... give them all the info and suspicions you have.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 1:26:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Just had one of my cards skimmed, idiot tried to buy $2650 worth of ugly designer shoes online. I was going to call the designer and offer them $100 to send a box of human dung to the address thief supplied. Wife said no. Should have at least sent a glitter-bomb...

Typically the scammers will have stuff they purchase sent to a vacant address, with package tracking they know when it arrives, then just swing by and pick it up. That way it's almost impossible to know their real address.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 1:44:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Now now OP, don't go cuttin' in on the Justice Industry's revenue source. That would be downright un-American.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 1:53:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The stores Loss Prevention is there to protect their store.  They aren't going to fight some battle for you.  You report it to the police, the police go to Target to get the video.  Chances are it goes no where after that because the police won't be able to actually ID the perp.. they'll just have some random unidentified dude on video using a bogus card.  I dealt with this shit regularly at my old LP jobs... it was always a total waste of time as it never went anywhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This happened to me a couple weeks ago.

Since the stores the thief visited were close by, I stopped in and asked about it.

Target's loss prevention confirmed they had video. They said I could contact the police and file a report.

I thought that's what Loss Prevention's job would be. Someone just stole from them, they have evidence, but don't care enough to do anything.

My bank reversed the fraudulent charges. Target, Marshalls, and Burlington Coat Factory don't seem to care, so I guess I don't either.

The stores Loss Prevention is there to protect their store.  They aren't going to fight some battle for you.  You report it to the police, the police go to Target to get the video.  Chances are it goes no where after that because the police won't be able to actually ID the perp.. they'll just have some random unidentified dude on video using a bogus card.  I dealt with this shit regularly at my old LP jobs... it was always a total waste of time as it never went anywhere.

Well, that's the thing. It isn't my battle, it's theirs.

Since my bank reversed all the charges, I lost nothing. The stores lost product without compensation.

I just thought the stores' lack of caring was odd.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 3:05:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah like inform the police.
Or you could go knock on the door and say hi and show them your bullet button reload skills

I don't know. I'm pretty damn good at life.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 3:15:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
OP there is nothing you can or will do about it. You are all mouth and no ass. You are having a bad case of the whineys.

Do not think for a second your words here cannot be found and used against you. You say you wont do anything illegal yet you will be surprised what charges can be placed on you. Civil charges as well.

I was assigned to the unit that scours social media for cases and the capability these guys have are unreal.

You really sound like a 12 year old attention seeking kid.
View Quote

I am super impressed with your credentials. And listen, I'm explicitly aware of exactly what potential charges could be levied against me in just about any conceivable outcome here, including civil. To say I'm not worried about it would be overstating things.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 3:21:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Screw the haters. Go Liam Neeson on his ass.
View Quote

This.
Don't listen to cowards.
Get the fuckers.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 3:22:07 AM EDT
[#10]
What a train wreck, and it's only 3 pages.
In for the entertainment..  And complete disappearance of the op when this goes absofuckinlutely nowhere lol
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 3:26:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Why, you've already paid for it? Fraud is built in to all credit cards. Between interest, fees, and merchant costs, it's long been paid for.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 3:53:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Update:

I was able to see the video today thanks to the store's Loss Prevention Manager. He actually had no qualms letting me back there. I didn't have to argue my case at all. I wasn't allowed to take a copy or take any photographs with my phone, but they let me watch it. The long and short of it is that  the individual in question was a woman that appeared to be in her 30s, probably Hispanic, overweight. There was a man that appeared to be with her: Black, skinny, early 40's, dressed decently. They actually tried 2 different cards it seemed. When they both declined, they calmly left the register, leaving the merch on the counter. The store has video of them leaving the store, going out of view and a black 300 pulling out of a parking lot lane and turning right in front of the store, then leaving. It was too blurry and the angle was too askew to see a plate. There weren't any other patrons that entered the parking lot during that time, so it was likely them.

I visited all three of the locations that were likely sources of the issue and met with two of the owners. I told them that it was possible that there was an employee defrauding their customers. I had a receipt for one of them because I had eaten there on business, so it had a table number and time. Owner said he is going to review his records and see if he caught anything on video. The other owner said he would talk about it with the police if they contacted him. I left a voicemail with the third.

I went to talk to the police and met with an officer who took my report and seemed genuinely interested in investigating them. That city/town doesn't have detectives per se, but this particular officer handled all of their fraud cases. He said he would go to the department store and the various locations and review the evidence. He disagreed with many of the legal experts in this thread: He doesn't usually have time to investigate these kinds of crimes, but because I was able to point him to some pretty good evidence, it was definitely worth his time.

That's it so far. Despite the self-righteous ARFCOM legal team, it seems like I was able to get things going the right direction. Hopefully they catch these people and they get fired, jailed, etc. I found out I am actually golfing buddies with the cop's brother who works in my industry. Cop is a big golfer also. I told him I could get him into the Olympic Club as a guest to play, which went over real well. So, it looks like he has some motivation to actually investigate it. Plus I love playing golf with cops because they are usually hackers.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 3:54:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
In for the entertainment..  And complete disappearance of the op when this goes absofuckinlutely nowhere lol
View Quote

you were saying, genius?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 3:59:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

you were saying, genius?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you were saying, genius?

In this thread:

OP delivers, but also pisses on the front door like a cad.

Final score remains to be seen.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:03:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

In this thread:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you were saying, genius?

In this thread:

You make no sense.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:05:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Awesome man, keep a lookout and see what you can do.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:13:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks. I feel pretty good about the whole thing. I'm going to keep tabs on it.

I never said I wasn't going to go to law enforcement. I just said I wanted to ruin their shit. ARFCOM never fails to deliver on self-righteous douchebaggery though.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:17:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You make no sense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you were saying, genius?

In this thread:

You make no sense.

Imagine a delivery driver bringing a package you didn't expect to get, but also pissing on your front door before he leaves.

You have your package, which is cool, but you also have piss on your front door because the delivery driver had a shitty attitude, which isn't cool.

Do I need to use smaller words?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:19:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I never said I wasn't going to go to law enforcement. I just said I wanted to ruin their shit. ARFCOM never fails to deliver on self-righteous douchebaggery though.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To be fair you kinda sounded like you wanted to go full retard at the beginning
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:23:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems like I've been deliberately vague the whole time as to what I actually intended to do, right?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:33:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Seems like I've been deliberately vague the whole time as to what I actually intended to do, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you intimated vigilante justice.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:36:35 AM EDT
[#22]
My advice is to move one. I bet you'll feel better after sleeping on it. It just isn't worth your time.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:37:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I got news for you, the cops don't care.
View Quote

And the CC companies are satisfied to just charge us higher rates.  But, the jokes on them if you pay off your bills 100% every month.  And, take advantage of the cash back cards.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:43:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The CC company/Banks don't care, THEY hardly ever lose $$ on scams. The BUSINESS that the stolen card was used at, takes the hit.

The Cops don't care, the victim may be in their jurisdiction, but the perp isn't so they (local cops) have nothing to gain by pursuing it. Cops in the perps local don't really care, nobody in their local got hurt.

THAT is why CC fraud will never be stopped or even slowed down. The people hurt, have no recourse to get anything done.
View Quote

Not sayin' that the perp was "of color" but......just so you know........the good folks(?) at #Blacklivesmatter claims that, "3 strikes is racist.  And besides, no one got hurt.  So, let them go!"

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:56:39 AM EDT
[#25]
You mention gas station as a source.  Card skimmers are HUGE at the moment on pumps.  There is a high chance that is where the number was skimmed.  Newer pumps deactivate if opened without a code, forced, or other security measure is tripped.   Stay away from the older pumps.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:58:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I actually grab the card slot and give it a tug before inserting my card.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Always look carefully at the card readers on gas pumps for signs of a skimmer.

That works great for overlays on pumps and ATM's, but the problem is they are opening the pumps up and putting the skimmers inline with the reader connections.  There is one chain that is notorious for their lax physical security on the pumps and their lack of giving a shit to fix it.  Would you believe every pump in their CHAIN having the same key.  Every damn pump.   They need to be sued for this kinda lax security, but instead they carry on.  

This is an inline skimmer

This is a current popular ATM target at the moment, not sure the model but it's the green bubble ones (quite a few places use this model including another large bank that has a blue model).  Good old Chinese factories are cranking out overlays to aid the thieves.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/ATM-Bezel-Overlay/1921221784.html?spm=2114.40010308.4.40.LaVOWE

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 5:00:15 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I do as well, and around here they have started to put safety tape on the device to ensure it has not been tampered with.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 5:07:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That works great for overlays on pumps and ATM's, but the problem is they are opening the pumps up and putting the skimmers inline with the reader connections.  There is one chain that is notorious for their lax physical security on the pumps and their lack of giving a shit to fix it.  Would you believe every pump in their CHAIN having the same key.  Every damn pump.   They need to be sued for this kinda lax security, but instead they carry on.  

http://krebsonsecurity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/IMG_1256.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's only so much you can do before you just have to shrug and say "Oh well. Credit card company's problem."

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 5:20:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. Maybe you are mirroring your own idea of revenge fantasy onto mine. I intimated the desire for revenge and that I intended to find out who they are. The only specific I gave was to dox them online, which I will if I find out who they are, but since I have already handed this off to the police that will simply be a matter of public record.

Try again.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 5:21:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My advice is to move one. I bet you'll feel better after sleeping on it. It just isn't worth your time.
View Quote

I might have helped catch them already. They have faces, cars, possible locations for their criminal exploits. I feel like it was a great use of a Saturday morning.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 5:23:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You mention gas station as a source.  Card skimmers are HUGE at the moment on pumps.  There is a high chance that is where the number was skimmed.  Newer pumps deactivate if opened without a code, forced, or other security measure is tripped.   Stay away from the older pumps.
View Quote

I went back there. The pumps are pretty new. The manager said it was pretty unlikely and I agreed with him.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 5:50:35 AM EDT
[#32]
lol.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 6:37:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Not sticking up for OP as he seems like a self righteous douchebag, but years ago my parents house was broken into at night. A girl crawled around on her hands and knees taking stuff while her b/f knelt right behind my dad while he was sleeping in his chair in case he woke up. Luckily he didn't. They discovered things missing the next day, realized what happened and reported it. The cops didn't do much, my dad was able to find out from the credit card company where they were used, what time, what they bought, and then got video to give to the police. The police got the arrest, but if he hadn't helped, likely nothing would have been done as they don't have time. Depending on behavior and attitude, some places will help you. OP probably suspended his seemingly self righteous douchebaggery long enough to get help from at least one business.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 6:40:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Not sticking up for OP as he seems like a self righteous douchebag, but years ago my parents house was broken into at night. A girl crawled around on her hands and knees taking stuff while her b/f knelt right behind my dad while he was sleeping in his chair in case he woke up. Luckily he didn't. They discovered things missing the next day, realized what happened and reported it. The cops didn't do much, my dad was able to find out from the credit card company where they were used, what time, what they bought, and then got video to give to the police. The police got the arrest, but if he hadn't helped, likely nothing would have been done as they don't have time. Depending on behavior and attitude, some places will help you. OP probably suspended his seemingly self righteous douchebaggery long enough to get help from at least one business.
View Quote

That Does It!!!

No guest invitation to golf with OP at the Olympic Club for you!

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 6:47:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Update:

He doesn't usually have time to investigate these kinds of crimes, but because I was able to point him to some pretty good evidence, it was definitely worth his time.

That's it so far. Despite the self-righteous ARFCOM legal team, it seems like I was able to get things going the right direction. Hopefully they catch these people and they get fired, jailed, etc. I found out I am actually golfing buddies with the cop's brother who works in my industry. Cop is a big golfer also. I told him I could get him into the Olympic Club as a guest to play, which went over real well. So, it looks like he has some motivation to actually investigate it. Plus I love playing golf with cops because they are usually hackers.
View Quote

So, cops can be bribed with games of golf? Who knew it would be so cheap and easy?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 6:49:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

So, cops can be bribed with games of golf? Who knew it would be so cheap and easy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Update:

He doesn't usually have time to investigate these kinds of crimes, but because I was able to point him to some pretty good evidence, it was definitely worth his time.

Plus, it's healthier than donuts!

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 6:59:08 AM EDT
[#37]
I went down that road when someone stole my wallet and keys at the gym.   It's easy to figure out but nobody will care.  In fact, you may end up more pissed off than you are now.  Much like obama, raising your blood pressure over idiots isn't worth it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:23:08 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Update:

I was able to see the video today thanks to the store's Loss Prevention Manager. He actually had no qualms letting me back there. I didn't have to argue my case at all. I wasn't allowed to take a copy or take any photographs with my phone, but they let me watch it. The long and short of it is that  the individual in question was a woman that appeared to be in her 30s, probably Hispanic, overweight. There was a man that appeared to be with her: Black, skinny, early 40's, dressed decently. They actually tried 2 different cards it seemed. When they both declined, they calmly left the register, leaving the merch on the counter. The store has video of them leaving the store, going out of view and a black 300 pulling out of a parking lot lane and turning right in front of the store, then leaving. It was too blurry and the angle was too askew to see a plate. There weren't any other patrons that entered the parking lot during that time, so it was likely them.

I visited all three of the locations that were likely sources of the issue and met with two of the owners. I told them that it was possible that there was an employee defrauding their customers. I had a receipt for one of them because I had eaten there on business, so it had a table number and time. Owner said he is going to review his records and see if he caught anything on video. The other owner said he would talk about it with the police if they contacted him. I left a voicemail with the third.

I went to talk to the police and met with an officer who took my report and seemed genuinely interested in investigating them. That city/town doesn't have detectives per se, but this particular officer handled all of their fraud cases. He said he would go to the department store and the various locations and review the evidence. He disagreed with many of the legal experts in this thread: He doesn't usually have time to investigate these kinds of crimes, but because I was able to point him to some pretty good evidence, it was definitely worth his time.

View Quote

Well you sure showed those perps.  You destroyed them.  I can't imagine what you'd do if you'd have actually had a loss in the first place, instead of the CC company.  

Carry on.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:32:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Keep up the good fight, OP.

I really do not understand the level of pussification and seeming jealousy in this thread.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:14:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I really do not understand the level of pussification and seeming jealousy in this thread.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gotta come down on OP's side on this one.  I've routinely said "Oh well, bank's problem", so I won't judge anyone who does the same.  But if someone has the time and resources to increase the odds that someone actually gets punished for what normally goes unpunished, good on them.  

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:37:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
got two stories

daughters Grand Cherokee broken into, purse stolen (off front seat...yeah, I know)....within hours of the burglary, the card was used at  2 or three different gas stations, a blk chick, couple hundred bucks worth of beer and she actually called friends from the hood and they took turns filling up their tanks. Daughter called the cops and reported it.... a town of about 15k. (I fixed the window, 300 bucks)I got a listing of the cards use and about 3 days later called the cops, gave them the additional info...got the run around, I went to the nearest gas station...they hold their tapes 10 days, and spoke to the manager...she looked at the tapes, with me there and I took shots with my smartphone...lo and behold, she recognizes one of the blk dudes who came in with the chick and got cases of beer...also had video of the pumps with the cars/license tags that gassed up....I travel out to his house, see the car and tag in the drive, and make contact with the homeowner...its the dudes wife, showed her the screen shot, she IDs her husband and that the fact that he was probably fucking around with the blk chick, and she named her as well. All this was passed on to the 2 different police  jurisdictions involved (other area was a city of around 85k)....not a fucking thing was done, the tapes were never collected, never even interviewed the dude. The dude was on state probation, called and spoke w/the state doc people. They got him to reimburse my 300 dollars for the window...he never admitted criminal culpability, only that his girlfriend called and told him she 'found' a card and they used the shit out of it.  Did I mention I was 5-OH?

The best bbq I ever had....

my brother in law works for the post office...on a fucked up shift at a hub, where he gets off at midnight (this guy is like a red headed epic bearded lumberjack) his nightly routine is stopping by a 7/11 and getting a monster slushy and popcorn. He goes in the clerk ids him as an armed robber from the previous month...and calls the cops. They hook him up, and have the clerk come down and sign the affidavit against him. They read him his rights and he 'lawyers up'...he tells them he's related to me. Doesn't matter, no one calls me. I get the call when he's bonding out from the county jail, from my sister. Long story short, the police have a video (7/11 so high definition with sound), but no one ever looks at it, (which would have shown a clean shaven Hispanic dude)  no one calls the post office hub to see if maybe he was working that day and time...fingerprints from the counter and register, but no one ever sends them off, or compares to the lumberjack. My brother in law built a garage with a man cave, a sun room, and an outdoor patio with a grill, after getting back from an Alaskan cruise...courtesy of the police and 7/11.  I get asked sometimes by my comrades in arms, hey bro, what you got going on this weekend...Id say going over to watch a game on the big screen and have a cookout at the brother-in-laws, and there'd be silence and a few cases of the red-ass.

View Quote

Yup. After similar personal experience, I no longer involve the police (and I work in LE). If you wrong me, God help your soul.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:41:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Why do you guys think that the credit card companies lose money when this happens?

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:41:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

You really expected it to go any differently in GD?
ETA: Keep up the good work OP
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:42:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Let the police handle it.  The store in question will likely not even talk to you about it, nevermind let you look at  video. They will help the police though.
View Quote

In Jackson, Mississippi the police would not even ask to see it---even if were a car theft in the store's parking lot.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:43:06 AM EDT
[#46]
OP go for, do not hold back.. Let me get my popcorn first so I don't miss anything... Because you are going to Gimped.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:50:14 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

This is a current popular ATM target at the moment, not sure the model but it's the green bubble ones (quite a few places use this model including another large bank that has a blue model).  Good old Chinese factories are cranking out overlays to aid the thieves.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/ATM-Bezel-Overlay/1921221784.html?spm=2114.40010308.4.40.LaVOWE

http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/ATM-Bezel-Overlay/1921221784.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/ATM-Bezel-Overlay/1921221784.html
That shit's amazing. It's almost like some Chinese company was making lightening links for "instructional purposes" only and shipping them in on DHL. Pure stealing shit.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:53:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Update:

View Quote

Nice work getting the cops off their butts.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:54:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I don't know why guys take credit card fraud personally.  It can be an ass pain, sure, but guys need to chill the fuck out.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:59:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top