Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:20:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Im sitting on a cloud?

whew.

It's all hypothetical. In reality we'd be fighting over the radio station on the bus to hell...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:37:35 PM EDT
[#2]
uhh most likely I`m the copilot of the killdozer,MUAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:41:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
creamate

Still talking thousands.

I'm going to look into a family burial plot. I hate the idea of enriching a funeral home because they give my survivors a guilt trip.

No your not, check the prices in your area.  Check with a cremation society.  Call the crematories directly and ask for the least expensive.

In our area it is under $1,000.00 for a direct cremation.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:44:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:45:29 PM EDT
[#5]
My wife knows where to throw the body and she gets enough insurance to pay everything off and live comfortaby for a while. My guns are going down in the boat with me during the viking funeral.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:56:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I am a registered body donor.
I want my remains falling apart at the Tennessee Body Farm.
There is a will to dispose of my stuff.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:09:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Life insurance policy equal to one years salary, for me. Brother named as the beneficiary as he is about the only one I would trust to not go 'hookers and blow' on me. No 401k, or other non-physical assets to have to worry about. Though I do not have a living will or anything telling people to pull the plug so I don't live out my years as a vegetable.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:12:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Oh, leave papers where others will know where they are. A health care proxy at a lawyer's office is a complete waste of paper. Papers in a bank safe deposit box may not be readily accessed if you are killed. Even wills should be either filed, if your state has filing, or loved ones should know where it is.

I do almost no estate work and still get a couple of calls a year from widows or adult children asking if I did some dead guy's will. They are working their way through the phone book.

I had to do this when my father passed in April. No fun at all. Now we get to deal with probate. Fun.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:13:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Great advice.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:36:18 AM EDT
[#10]
toss my corpse in the back of a pickup, drive me up to the mountains, and throw me in a ditch.

let the maggots and animals eat me up.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:03:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
toss my corpse in the back of a pickup, drive me up to the mountains, and throw me in a ditch.

let the maggots and animals eat me up.

[Josey Whales] Buzzards gotta eat; same as worms. [/Josey Whales]
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
but he slumped forward on the controls and headed straight for a chihuahua. "

Chihuahua can be replaced.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:57:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I belive that being a member of the NRA carrys a small life insurance policy...about 10k if I remember right.

I want to be cremated and shot out of a cannon off of a mountain on the family property in KY. Fellas better watch the wind direction or I'll be commin' back at ya!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:02:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Aimless is HIGH!!!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:12:11 PM EDT
[#15]
I signed my life insurance policy three days before I got the results saying that I had melanoma.  If I die my wife and kids should be taken care of for several years at least without my wife even having to return to the workforce.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top