Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 6:48:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just got back.

DAMN!!! it was COLD out there.

It was about 16 degrees ,spitting snow with a 10-15mph wind on top of that.

Didnt see a thing but hey...........it still beats working.

I was sitting by and walking around this little frozen pond..........

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/ultramagbrion/Nov22spot001.jpg

the little crik that runs off of it.........

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/ultramagbrion/Nov22spot003.jpg
What general area is that?  We're looking at a house near Plymouth, bordering the White Mountain National Forest.

Do you think there will be a lot of wildlife up that way?

Actually , that is right by Sanbornton.......about 15 min South of Plymouth

Ive only been out a few times this year , and Im not a big hunter, but the game is average , I guess , for Northern New England.

Prolly not as good as your used to in CO....at least until you get closer to Canada.

I havent shot anything yet

It gets better the further North you go (as most places are). I like to stay within an hour or so of Manchester , and Im fairly new to this area.

Link Posted: 11/22/2008 6:49:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I am sitting at the computer with a Coke and some jerky from the mule deer we got last weekend.  Have fun guys.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 6:58:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I get on the stand 20 minutes before daybreak or so.

On a side note I saw three does in my neighborhood this morning on the way to work.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:08:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I went this morning. It was cold!!!!! I saw 3 does when I was walking back to my jeep. I didn't get to shoot.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top