Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:02:45 PM EDT
[#1]
LAFAO!!! God, this is funny!!!

Hey, could ya' cast a spell on the California legislature and the governator? You know, something along the lines of repealing all the bullshit laws and stuff?

Please!!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:03:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Can i be the virgin sacrifi....oh shit....I didn't just say that... *walks away humming "The Devil Went Down to Georgia."*
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:04:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I support your use of magic to help the site.  It's not more nonsensical than prayer.

Thank you! Spell thread coming up soon.

$$$$$$$$$ says it gets locked. Surely arfcom won't support witchcraft.

WHY NOT ?   ( As long as she becomes a "Spell Dealer " )  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:04:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why are we entertaining 14 year old female trolls?

Our appologies, you do need more attention

I knew you would be along with a half wit comment. I musta really pissed you off.
Keep'em coming tough guy.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:05:34 PM EDT
[#5]
OK - My first post in one of these asinine threads.

1)  Necromancer:  If you HAVEN'T studied this board to see what issues / topics cause the longest threads, you are damn good at dumb luck.  Do you plan on starting an abortion thread next?  Maybe one about police marksmanship?  It HAS been at least a week since the last creationism thread, also.

2)  Why don't you start with small spells instead of this big one you are talking about.  If you can get one of them to work - THEN move on to the bigger ones.  BTW, if you can cast a magic "spell" and make it work, there's a million buck in it for you at the James Randi Educational Foundation.  Maybe you could donate it to Ed Sr. for this board - THAT would be one heckuva trick!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:05:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Besides I never saw a frog with those little wooden shoes on before.

I'd imagine that as a frog, I could just make do with one shoe, and hop along in it.  (Plus, I could use it as a nifty boat when I needed to)
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:07:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I support your use of magic to help the site.  It's not more nonsensical than prayer.

Thank you! Spell thread coming up soon.

$$$$$$$$$ says it gets locked. Surely arfcom won't support witchcraft.

There are a few wicca practiioners here (or there were), at least I think so. I don't think magic spells are a violation of the coc.

Besides I never saw a frog with those little wooden shoes on before.

Sorry I just though that we got enough bad publicity with all the trolls as of late.

I am always thinking that beginning gun owners, people who are uneducated about firearms and the stereotypical gun owner are watching what we do. Lead by some example so to speak.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:11:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Necromancer,

So, you have a problem with someone calling a spade a spade?

Witchcraft is of the devil. Thats all there is to it.

Can you practice it? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Not likely at all.

I did a bit of research into this awhile back and its actually pretty funny. Just the right thing for disaffected withdrawn and silly little girls. And some silly face paint. Great

A SPELL!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You are too funny little girl. Just remember that everyone that plays with the dark side will some day have an encounter with it, and it usually scares them crapless. Go ask Ronny James Dio of Black Sabbath about his little encounter.

Weak people trying to act out or influence others due to the perceived lack of power on their own part are truly sad. Columbine killers were two sad little sacks of crap that acted out due to their own lack of power and not that you are a killer or psychotic, but you run in the same type of vein. Ah, I have no power, or not enough power, in my daily life... so therefore I will turn to something that promises me that power or influence that I desire. The Prince of Liars has deceived yet another. Hopefully you will pull out of this at some point in time and remove your head from your fourth point of contact. Usually kids do, sometimes they dont.

Necromancer... one who dabbles in magic initiated or accompanied by death.

Great name there ya' little sicky

Well, mumble your incantations and have a good old time, but remember that eventually you will have to pay the piper for this. I hope you dont, but that is how it generally goes.

There is nothing more criminal than the waste of a young person, oh well

Dram out

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:12:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Sorry I just though that we got enough bad publicity with all the trolls as of late.

You mean like someone with 1500+ posts in five months?  Hey, wait a min. Thats YOU. Doh! Get a life tough guy.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:13:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Go ask Ronny James Dio of Black Sabbath about his little encounter.

OK I'll bite...?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:15:20 PM EDT
[#11]
This will be a 10 pager...easy.

Necro-troller has thrown out red meat...AND she's gonna cast  a spell.

Maybe we can burn a witch at Gunstock.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:15:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:16:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Years ago I used to go to a wiccan store every now and then.  One day there were a bunch of big chicks in there (I'm talking Imbro fat) stuffing their faces with chinese takeout, then in the middle of the circle was a book titled something along the lines of "Power Through Food"
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:18:41 PM EDT
[#14]

So...If she weighs the same as a DUCK....then....
SHES A WITCH!!!

We shall use my new scales.

SHES A WITCH!!!...BURN HER!!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:19:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Why are we entertaining 14 year old female trolls?

Hello, necromancer. My name is FOX-.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:20:11 PM EDT
[#16]
This is crazy fun.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:21:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Point taken Aimless
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:21:45 PM EDT
[#18]

What do you think of that? Isn't it rude?

Yes it was.   Surely you knew what kind of reaction you would get.   He just should have been nicer about it.  

I have good friend who has been a dedicated Wiccan for 10+ years.   I have no idea what her husband is into but it's a hardcore ancient wisdom/ritual magic system.       They are good people.  

ETA:  I watched MP Holy Grail again yesterday!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:21:55 PM EDT
[#19]
The spell will give Arfcom

REAL ULTIMATE POWER!

Just like a Ninja!

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:22:00 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Necromancer,

So, you have a problem with someone calling a spade a spade?

Witchcraft is of the devil. Thats all there is to it.

Can you practice it? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Not likely at all.

I did a bit of research into this awhile back and its actually pretty funny. Just the right thing for disaffected withdrawn and silly little girls. And some silly face paint. Great

A SPELL!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You are too funny little girl. Just remember that everyone that plays with the dark side will some day have an encounter with it, and it usually scares them crapless. Go ask Ronny James Dio of Black Sabbath about his little encounter.

Weak people trying to act out or influence others due to the perceived lack of power on their own part are truly sad. Columbine killers were two sad little sacks of crap that acted out due to their own lack of power and not that you are a killer or psychotic, but you run in the same type of vein. Ah, I have no power, or not enough power, in my daily life... so therefore I will turn to something that promises me that power or influence that I desire. The Prince of Liars has deceived yet another. Hopefully you will pull out of this at some point in time and remove your head from your fourth point of contact. Usually kids do, sometimes they dont.

Necromancer... one who dabbles in magic initiated or accompanied by death.

Great name there ya' little sicky

Well, mumble your incantations and have a good old time, but remember that eventually you will have to pay the piper for this. I hope you dont, but that is how it generally goes.

There is nothing more criminal than the waste of a young person, oh well

Dram out

I am not an evil being. That's why I was so mad at that guy. Witchcraft, like anything else - like guns! - can be used for good or evil.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:25:04 PM EDT
[#21]
I like this one:
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:26:33 PM EDT
[#22]

I am not an evil being. That's why I was so mad at that guy. Witchcraft, like anything else - like guns! - can be used for good or evil.

"An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"

Sounds like the Golden Rule to me...
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:32:56 PM EDT
[#23]
 Whose got the popcorn?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:32:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Um, a necromancer takesthe power from the dead to change there mana. right? No offence but =how is that not evil? I understand it can be used for good but messing with the dead is bad mojo.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:37:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:38:39 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Dumbest thread ever.

agreed.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:39:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:41:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:42:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Generally I have met a few earnest wiccans and a good many posuers who enjoy getting a rise out of people.

A good examination of this trend can be found at Why Wiccans Suck.

As infuriating as the title is its written by a real deal wiccan who is largely furious at the "I'm goth, Im spooky, Im gonna call myself a witch and bugger people" types which are attracted to what is at its heart, basically a form of nature worship.

As far as Most wiccans go they fit into the category Blaise Pascal identified:

Men despise religion; they hate it and fear it is true. - Blaise Pascal

I've seen some make an honost go of it, but it seems to be largely a phase... most often a provocative response to abuse where the source is incorectly identified as Christian principles.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:44:56 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Um, a necromancer takesthe power from the dead to change there mana. right? No offence but =how is that not evil? I understand it can be used for good but messing with the dead is bad mojo.

About the only power she can harness is that from a wall socket to power her lava lamp.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I have been working on this as an experiment and part of my "lessons". It's pretty advanced magic.

You sat alone at lunch a lot huh?

+1

go 'way, little girl
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:47:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#33]
It'll be ok...we can just use Psychic Self-defense if we need to

It is a well-known cosmic law that everything moves in circles, and whatever forces we send out, and whatever thought-forms we extrude from our auras, unless absorbed by the object to which they are directed, will return to us in due course. One of the most effective, and also one of the most widely practiced methods of occult defense is to refuse to react to an attack, neither accepting nor neutralizing the forces projected against one, and thus turning them back on their sender.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:54:08 PM EDT
[#34]
She's really only 14?

Dammit, Isn't someone supposed to be checking IDs at the door?

Necro, grow up and bit and maybe you'll get to learn about real buggery.

If you're lucky.
     Hey, this one looks like me!

D.
AZEX
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:56:48 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I this isn't trolling, I don't know what is.

no kidding. this is pathetic.

+Infinity.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:00:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Satan Spawn, The Caco-Daemon

Shunned from the light
Born into darkness never knowing
Infant enshrined
Spawn of the alter, crush mankind

Never will they see you lurking in my shadow
Unbenign the hands of god
Nummified existence, knower of the wicked
Prophesizing flesh of me
Daemon call thee ancient, travel unto Satan
Bring a forth the blood red sea

Evil seed, injected
Daemon freed, the calling
Demon Lord, master
Satan spawn, the Caco-Daemon

Pulled back through time
Existence of god you're never knowing
Evil unwind
Exit the womb, your life is mine

Never will they see you lurking in my shadow
Unbenign the hands of god
Nummified existence, knower of the wicked
Prophesizing flesh of me
Daemon call thee ancient, travel unto Satan
Bring a forth the blood red sea

Evil seed, injected
Daemon freed, the calling
Demon Lord, master

Deicide-Legion CD

No shit, I was listening to this song when I saw the post.  
Pretty spooky stuff.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:03:40 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
She's really only 14?

Dammit, Isn't someone supposed to be checking IDs at the door?

Necro, grow up and bit and maybe you'll get to learn about real buggery.

If you're lucky.
     Hey, this one looks like me!

D.
AZEX

I'm eighteen.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:03:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:04:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:06:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:06:56 PM EDT
[#41]
trolling
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top