Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:05:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Wait a minute... YOU got the kid??

Dude... You WON!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:05:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember your sad, pathetic posts during that debacle.

I would cut bait and run my friend....
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:26:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm not going to do it. Him living with her is his punishment. I need not be the salt bearer.

I also like the idea of her thinking I have forgotten her.

Any way, it's the high road to China for me. I won't waste my time or money, even tho I think it would be very funny. I won't give them any power over me, by letting them think I care a bit about them.

The no's have won!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:27:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Wait a minute... YOU got the kid??

Dude... You WON!

You bet I did, & yes, in every way!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:32:00 AM EDT
[#5]
No.

Move on with your life.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:57:36 AM EDT
[#6]
The 14Th has came & went & I took the high road. I guess serving her with a fresh restraining order was good enough.

She & her new fellow sat and played suck face in the hallway in the court house while we waited for our case. It was low class, & made me feel slightly ill, & very embarrassed for them. My son was with me, & he was very upset by his mothers actions. My mom finally said in a a loud voice, "Get a room", It made me laugh out loud.

The judge didn't show, so now were waiting for a new date, & I have to foot the bill, which while that sucks, is still way more inconvenient to her as she has to travel about 120 miles each way to get here for court.

She called yesterday & asked me if I knew the new date & even tho I didn't I told her 9:30 to marrow morning! She was panicked, & I said by. My mom Scolded me when I told her what I did, & ordered me to call her back & let her know it was not reset yet.
I did, & I asked her, aren't you relieved? She said no! I want to choke you. hehehehe!

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:58:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
No.

Move on with your life.

+1
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:08:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
No.Be an adult. Move on with your life.

No. Fuck that. Do it. You only live once and she left you. So fuck her too. And by now he's probably looking to dump her ass as well so that would be a nice little jab. You're never too old to point and say "na na na boo boo!!"
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:31:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The 14Th has came & went & I took the high road. I guess serving her with a fresh restraining order was good enough.

She & her new fellow sat and played suck face in the hallway in the court house while we waited for our case. It was low class, & made me feel slightly ill, & very embarrassed for them. My son was with me, & he was very upset by his mothers actions. My mom finally said in a a loud voice, "Get a room", It made me laugh out loud.

The judge didn't show, so now were waiting for a new date, & I have to foot the bill, which while that sucks, is still way more inconvenient to her as she has to travel about 120 miles each way to get here for court.

She called yesterday & asked me if I knew the new date & even tho I didn't I told her 9:30 to marrow morning! She was panicked, & I said by. My mom Scolded me when I told her what I did, & ordered me to call her back & let her know it was not reset yet.
I did, & I asked her, aren't you relieved? She said no! I want to choke you. hehehehe!

Again I did move on. I think the high raod is classyer, so I chose it. instead of a good laugh.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:37:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm not going to do it. Him living with her is his punishment. I need not be the salt bearer.

I also like the idea of her thinking I have forgotten her.

Any way, it's the high road to China for me. I won't waste my time or money, even tho I think it would be very funny. I won't give them any power over me, by letting them think I care a bit about them.

The no's have won!

Smart choice. You would have looked pretty dumb in front of a judge asking
for a restraining order while sending them "asshole" greeting cards.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:44:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'm 10 days away from the 1 yr anniversary of my ex-wife having left me for an internet Romeo. My mom says this guy did me a huge favor by stealing her away. I agree,

So my question is should I get one of those fat lady cards from Spencers, & send it to him saying thanks for solving my biggest problems?

My mom says I should, but my grandma says I shouldn't. I really want to, but I don't want to be a a**hole. By the way, my ex is 5' 7" & weighs about 275.

pole coming.

....that right there is something I'd NEVER admit to anyone.....moped/fun to ride/friends

Sheep
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:35:16 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm 10 days away from the 1 yr anniversary of my ex-wife having left me for an internet Romeo. My mom says this guy did me a huge favor by stealing her away. I agree,

So my question is should I get one of those fat lady cards from Spencers, & send it to him saying thanks for solving my biggest problems?

My mom says I should, but my grandma says I shouldn't. I really want to, but I don't want to be a a**hole. By the way, my ex is 5' 7" & weighs about 275.

pole coming.

....that right there is something I'd NEVER admit to anyone.....moped/fun to ride/friends

Sheep

She wasn't that heavy when we married, & I don't think you dishonor your commitment because someone changes physicaly.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top