Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:31:33 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Sooo, your girlfriend went out on a date, got drunk, and ended up in a hot tub.  You thought it was so cool that you not only posted about it, but arranged another date and oh look!  This time YOU get to go.

Okay....got it.

It just sounds so much better coming from TheWind.  

NO, no, no.  You've misunderstood.  I arrainged THIS date.  It's all good, seriously.  There's drama being created that isn't there.  We're both totally cool with this.  It's just the first time she's gone out alone, and she's called like 20 times tonight just to check in.  It's all good, was just trying to throw out a lively topic.  No drama, no jealousy, no using anyone.  She's home now anyways, and she's actually kinda shocked at the reaction she's read so far.  Wasn't trying to create a situation, was just throwing out a topic.  Seems people are wanting to assume the worst of the situation and not accept that some people can handle this type of relationship.  Nothing uncool about it at all.  Live and let live.  I was just tired of hitting refresh on Active Topics and seeing nothing new pop up.  I'm watching the auction, so I needed something to keep me awake.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:38:47 AM EDT
[#2]
The nest thread topic will be "Help!  My  girlfriend left me for her lesbian lover, what should I do?"

Seriously she is not your girlfriend.  She is a friend who does kinky shit with you, enjoy it but don't think that you will have a lasting fullfilled relationship with her.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:47:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The nest thread topic will be "Help!  My  girlfriend left me for her lesbian lover, what should I do?"

Seriously she is not your girlfriend.  She is a friend who does kinky shit with you, enjoy it but don't think that you will have a lasting fullfilled relationship with her.

Nope, wrong again.  

Mods, please lock this thread.  I SOOOOOO regret starting it and it will never happen again.  Too many people judging and saying too many untrue things about the way she and I feel about each other.  She and I know what kind of relationship we have, and too many are judging us based upon their ideals, albeit I started it with a humorous, or so I thought, topic.  WORRIED?  C'mon, it was a joke.  I say that, then in the post talk about being worried about her driving.  C'MON PEOPLE!!!  Lighten up.  I'm not looking down on y'all for living a monogomous lifestyle, I've been there and done it and didn't like it.  If y'all do, fine.  BUT DAMN, this was intended as a light hearted thread, I didn't intend on people judging me/us and telling me how pathetic, poon whipped, used and abused I am.  It was just an attempt to liven things up, I wasn't asking for a validation or damnation of my relationship.  If you can't get a laugh, or make a good joke about it, then move on to another thread.  Life is too short to get worked up over stupid sh*t.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:51:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, wrong again.  

Mods, please lock this thread.  I SOOOOOO regret starting it and it will never happen again.  Too many people judging and saying too many untrue things about the way she and I feel about each other.  She and I know what kind of relationship we have, and too many are judging us based upon their ideals, albeit I started it with a humorous, or so I thought, topic.  WORRIED?  C'mon, it was a joke.  I say that, then in the post talk about being worried about her driving.  C'MON PEOPLE!!!  Lighten up.  I'm not looking down on y'all for living a monogomous lifestyle, I've been there and done it and didn't like it.  If y'all do, fine.  BUT DAMN, this was intended as a light hearted thread, I didn't intend on people judging me/us and telling me how pathetic, poon whipped, used and abused I am.  It was just an attempt to liven things up, I wasn't asking for a validation or damnation of my relationship.  If you can't get a laugh, or make a good joke about it, then move on to another thread.  Life is too short to get worked up over stupid sh*t.

Well it worked...........I am not judging you, I am telling you from experience arrangements like that hardly ever work out.

BTW this is arfcom YOU WILL BE JUDGED
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:53:35 AM EDT
[#5]
One man + one woman = relationship
One man + two women = kinky fun times, but not a relationship worth having.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:56:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

+1

IBTL.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:57:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

IBTL.

That's a cheap IBTL!!!  I asked for one!  lol
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:58:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Somebody mention my name?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:02:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Somebody mention my name?

Have reinforcements arrived?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:04:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Reporting for duty, sir.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:08:23 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It should be a "never the time" thing if you guys are planning on haveing an exclusive
relationship.

We do have an exclusive relationship.  We love ONLY each other.  Just because we don't toe the company line as to the "accepted" idea of what a relationship should be does not make it wrong.  At least not for us.  Just like gun control isn't the right approach for most on this board, a sexually restrictive relationship isn't the correct approach for us.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:09:27 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It should be a "never the time" thing if you guys are planning on haveing an exclusive
relationship.

We do have an exclusive relationship.  We love ONLY each other.  Just because we don't toe the company line as to the "accepted" idea of what a relationship should be does not make it wrong.  At least not for us.  Just like gun control isn't the right approach for most on this board, a sexually restrictive relationship isn't the correct approach for us.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:30:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Rakky how old are you?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:31:59 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Rakky how old are you?

34, 35 in April.  So no, not a young dumbass.  Old one mabye, but not young.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:33:33 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Rakky how old are you?

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:36:53 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Rakky how old are you?

BTW, I was impressed with how you handled the loss to Miami in that thread a while back.  Not so sure I could've taken it that well.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:39:17 AM EDT
[#17]
I had a cousin who did this, about a year later his WIFE left him for another woman, took all his money and he ended up fileing bankrupcy. He Lost everything for a short term double piece of ass. Not saying its not fun or nice, but be carefull. I witnessed first hand how situations like this can turn out. Fortunetly hes now doing well, new fiance, new job, new place to live.

Be carefull..
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:42:08 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Rakky how old are you?

BTW, I was impressed with how you handled the loss to Miami in that thread a while back.  Not so sure I could've taken it that well.

Thanks though that was tough but the loss to FSU was even harder to take.......FWIW Miami played like a top 5 team that night I don't know if any team could have beat them.  Shit happens.....

Beamer is doing lots of house cleaning, firing one coach and bring in 3 new fresh faces.  Vick was a huge distraction hopefully the '06 season the Hokies will get back to playing football like they did in '04
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:43:17 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I had a cousin who did this, about a year later his WIFE left him for another woman, took all his money and he ended up fileing bankrupcy. He Lost everything for a short term double piece of ass. Not saying its not fun or nice, but be carefull. I witnessed first hand how situations like this can turn out. Fortunetly hes now doing well, new fiance, new job, new place to live.

Be carefull..

Tried the marriage thing, took my vows seriously.  My ex is the only person I will ever marry.  I still consider her my wife, and she still thinks of me as her husband.  That love and bond will never die.  Won't do it again.  

If things go downhill with this one, there are always others.  But I will NEVER get married again, so I don't really feel like there is any financial risk.  If this one goes south, oh well, DFW has one of the most active "lifestyle" scenes on the planet, there are plenty more to choose from.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:45:54 AM EDT
[#20]
It's no big deal until she comes home with crabs crawling out of her mouth.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:46:20 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Rakky how old are you?

Thanks though that was tough but the loss to FSU was even harder to take.......FWIW Miami played like a top 5 team that night I don't know if any team could have beat them.  Shit happens.....

Beamer is doing lots of house cleaning, firing one coach and bring in 3 new fresh faces.  Vick was a huge distraction hopefully the '06 season the Hokies will get back to playing football like they did in '04

+ a million on Vick.  Destractions, especially at the collegiate level, are a bad bad thing.  Plus, his attitude and character are bad for the program in general.  Best to be rid of him now then have him distract the team for another year.  Kudos to Beamer for handling that like a man.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:46:58 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
It's no big deal until she comes home with crabs crawling out of her mouth.

But I LOVE seafood!!!!

Oh, those crabs.

ETA
It's still protein!  So question, if the SHTF, is it good for your significant other to "obtain" the creatures?    Maybe I should start a thread in SF?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:48:21 AM EDT
[#23]
The clue phone is off the hook and still ringing.  Too bad you are deaf!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:49:43 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
The clue phone is off the hook and still ringing.  Too bad you are deaf!

Actually, I know all of the details, so I'm not clueless, YOU are.  Don't judge unless you know all of the facts.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:49:51 AM EDT
[#25]
I want the 5 minutes of my life back
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:50:30 AM EDT
[#26]
by request
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top