Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:53:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Go rent "When Harry met Sally".
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/dustyc/ttiwwop7cp.gif

Hey, dude I got news for ya, If she treats other guys like shit, she's BEGGING to be dominated.  Here's what you do,
if you get her on her back, get on your knees next to her head and go at her mouth like its your sex dolls ass, then slap her a few times with it.  Throw her over an here knees and tear her a new one.  Just before you get off grab a handful of her hair, shove it in her mouth, fuck the shit out of her mouth saying shit like "suck it you whore" etc etc, then blow your load all over her face.  

She will follow you around like a lost hungry cold puppy and be your slave.

See your own sig.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:55:23 PM EDT
[#3]
like chris rock said your a dick in a glass case "BREAK INCASE OF EMERGENCY"
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:55:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Hey, dude I got news for ya, If she treats other guys like shit, she's BEGGING to be dominated.  Here's what you do,
if you get her on her back, get on your knees next to her head and go at her mouth like its your sex dolls ass, then slap her a few times with it.  Throw her over an here knees and tear her a new one.  Just before you get off grab a handful of her hair, shove it in her mouth, fuck the shit out of her mouth saying shit like "suck it you whore" etc etc, then blow your load all over her face.  

HO-LEEEEEE SHIT!!!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:56:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hit it again, then maybe one of her friends, her mom, her sister, it doesn't matter, it's like your guns, get as many as you can

Just be careful not to have a KABOOM!!

David
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:57:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I dont see the issue - you are friends and you decided to fook

now decide if you want to fook some more or quit fooking each other.  Am I missing something?  No need for beaucoup drama right?

100% right.

She's out with her friends tonight so Iwont see her till tomorrow.Gonna be a interesting talk.

ARFCOM rules. I asked 4 people for advice and couldnt get a straight answer. Here i get cold hard advice.

Or  at least enough crazy suggestions to pick one and run with it.....

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:57:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't worry dude things could be worse.

You'll forget all about the awkwardness of banging your best friend when in a few weeks she tells you she has missed her period because you two were so drunk you didn't use protection. Then you'll get married, hate each other, get divorced, and pay child support for the next 18 years.

Welcome to my life (Of course I have custody of my son now, so no more child support )
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:59:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

You'll forget all about the awkwardness of banging your best friend when in a few weeks she tells you she has missed her period because you two were so drunk you didn't use protection. Then you'll get married, hate each other, get divorced, and pay child support for the next 18 years.

Welcome to my life (Of course I have custody of my son now, so no more child support )

That ain't sayin' hey,mister!
You break it, you buy it!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:00:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HO-LEEEEEE SHIT!!!!

The only problem with it, and it works, trust me, is that the women that really like it, are battier than the average woman.  Nurses, cops, firefighters, medics, etc all have a certain personality type.  Pretty much any woman with type A personality job.  Look at Nancy Pelosi, sorry, think of her, feminazi of the century, by all accounts upon her marriage she became the traditional submissive feminine wife.  Shame the guy died 2 years later.  Know your enemy
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:00:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Seriously,this is a strange question.

You just banged this really hot chick,who apparently is your great friend....

What do you want to do?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:00:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Like I said KABOOM! Blows up in your face. Mine will be 16 in Aug.... @ more years

David
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:01:43 PM EDT
[#12]
So i bang my best friend now wtf do i do?

BANG HER AGAIN!.........Damn Boy do I gotta slap you upside the head?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:03:42 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Wow.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:04:01 PM EDT
[#14]

That shit NEVER HAPPENED!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:04:39 PM EDT
[#15]
My advice, talk about it.  Tell her what you really feel about it, whether you think it was a mistake or enjoyed it.  Hold nothing back.  It's easy to forget about it, but it won't nag you later in life to know that you talked about it.

DO NOT blame it on the alcohol.  Booze just removes all of your inhibitions, and you end up doing things you've wanted to, but could never have the courage to do, while sober.  Trust me, I've been there.  Things won't necessarily be the same, but that's not a bad thing.  Change happens.  Think of it as knowing her even better now.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:04:51 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

See your own sig.

I know,  my ex wanted to raped.  Nutty as a fruitbat.  Had a masters degree.  To be able to do it right, you've got to be able to see women as an object, not a person.  I couldn't ever do that shit with a woman I respected, but do me wrong, and your daddy's little ho bag
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:05:08 PM EDT
[#17]

When you guys are in church Sunday morning, bring it up in your Sunday School prayer group.  They might have some good advice.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
If you drank two bottles of whiskey last night you got bigger problems than banging your friend.

Yeah, now you're out of whiskey.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:06:57 PM EDT
[#19]
If you get a nut, the sex was good. If you get a nut after 2 bottles of whiskey it was great!  So now you have a hot girl, that you are friends with, and your hittin' it to, sounds like you hit the jackpot! But you can never go back? Hell then, Go forward!  Women don't get drunk and accidently sleep with you, she was thinking about it the whole time, the drinks are just an excuse incase you don't want to pursue it.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:07:37 PM EDT
[#20]
POST PICS.....of her...
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:09:54 PM EDT
[#21]
[Dr. Evil] Don't worry momma, it won't get weird. [/Dr. Evil]

[Dr. Evil]It got weird didn't it. [/Dr. Evil]

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#22]
i'm impressed that you could drink two bottles of whiskey and still get your fuck on.

p.s.  look into AA
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:12:59 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
i'm impressed that you could drink two bottles of whiskey and still get your fuck on.

p.s.  look into AA

" get your fuck on". I had Budweiser coming out of my nose!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:13:57 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

now decide if you want to fook some more or quit fooking each other.  Am I missing something?  No need for beaucoup drama right?

100% right.

She's out with her friends tonight so Iwont see her till tomorrow.Gonna be a interesting talk.

ARFCOM rules. I asked 4 people for advice and couldnt get a straight answer. Here i get cold hard advice.

What do you bet she shows up at your place tonight in a slightly drunk state?

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:14:33 PM EDT
[#25]
when i can achieve nasal spew, my night is complete

thank you arfcom, i'm here all week.  don't forget to tip your waitress
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:17:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Seriously.  If you like her at all, call her and ask her over to talk about it,  get it out in the open.  30 minutes after you fucked her, how did you feel about her?  Thats your honest feelings.  Seriously  I don't care how much you love a woman.  When you get that warm fuzzy feeling about a girl, go rub one out, 2 minutes later, if you still have that warm fuzzy feeling, marry her.  If not, it's ur cock talkin.  If you feel bad about this, I suspect that your worried you fucked up a good thing.  Which means you care about her.  

Damn it I gotta stop having halfway mature thoughts.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:19:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Marry her, I did. My wife knows better than to be a bitch to me. But I let her have at it with anyone else. The rules are we can fight or we can f%c%... If we do too much fightin, I walk. Deal? Her answer.....Deal.

It could work out. You just need to be stronger and believe in her ability to control herself.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:25:16 PM EDT
[#28]
You want to know what you should do?  I've got two words:
DIRTY SANCHEZ
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:25:44 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Congratulations, you are no longer living a lie of "just being friends" with a hottie.  

It can not be done if you are a stright man.  

You bet your ass it can't.

That said, this COULD be a good thing.
Question though is whether you could stand to live with her based on some of what you have said.
If she is truly your best friend, and you could respect each other as well as love each other you might have the recipe for a successful marriage.

My 2 cents.

Now I am going to read the rest of the thread.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:28:28 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

100% right.

What do you bet she shows up at your place tonight in a slightly drunk state?  

Midnight sniper hit the nail on the head, with that. But do you want to hit it again, or leave it as friends, if you answered that, I missed it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:39:07 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If you drank two bottles of whiskey last night you got bigger problems than banging your friend.

Yeah, now you're out of whiskey.

OMFG, LMAO beer everywhere
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:49:34 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Well Id hit it again

A rather simple, yet most elegant response.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:52:46 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Things will never be the same.

+1
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Wow man, just wow.....
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:04:10 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

*scribbles notes furiously*
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:04:24 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow man, just wow.....

What?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:05:37 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have a female friend who really is just a friend. Hotty, but still. This girl was the best to hangout with , to do shit, to talk about anything with. I've known her when she's with othe men and know what kind of bitch she can be. I won't even hesitate in calling her a stuck up bitch if it's warranted. We both are bruttally honest with each other. She already knows that I would never put up with the shit she does to other guys. When she does something like that , i throw her my favorite line to her, "I'd kick you to the curb like yesterdays trash". So we never did anything intimate.

Last night we both got FOOOKED up. We started talking about some depressing shit and next thing a remember/know she's on top. As soon as I nut, we both look at each other with a WTF just happened look. When I left her, it even felt wierd to give her a kiss goodbye, I always give her a kiss on the cheek.

I REALLY want to blame the alcohol i drank last night, 2 bottles whisky. I guess I enjoyed it, if i could only rememeber.

I talked to her for a few minutes today and it was so wierd. It sounded so wierd. It went kind of like this:

Me: Hey
her: Hey
Me: Whats up?
her:Nothing
<insert long pause>
me:Cold today.
her:Sure is.
me:Maybe it'll warm up tomorrow
her:hope so.

WTF WAS THAT?!?!?! I couldnt beleive thats the shit that came out of my mouth.

Shit, I dont even know what the fuck i'm going to say to her sunday. We're going to her friends house for some party.

ugh.

This is how my current relationship started....AS FRIENDS......whatever.....after I hit it, I couldn't QUIT IT.....now here I am, 10 years and two kids later..............I love her

Yep. It is best to be friends FIRST then lovers.

GR
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:10:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Just wait for the next quiet moment and ask her: " Say -- What the heck happened the other nite?  My dick feels like it was run over by a truck!"
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:11:40 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have a female friend who really is just a friend. Hotty, but still. This girl was the best to hangout with , to do shit, to talk about anything with. I've known her when she's with othe men and know what kind of bitch she can be. I won't even hesitate in calling her a stuck up bitch if it's warranted. We both are bruttally honest with each other. She already knows that I would never put up with the shit she does to other guys. When she does something like that , i throw her my favorite line to her, "I'd kick you to the curb like yesterdays trash". So we never did anything intimate.

Last night we both got FOOOKED up. We started talking about some depressing shit and next thing a remember/know she's on top. As soon as I nut, we both look at each other with a WTF just happened look. When I left her, it even felt wierd to give her a kiss goodbye, I always give her a kiss on the cheek.

I REALLY want to blame the alcohol i drank last night, 2 bottles whisky. I guess I enjoyed it, if i could only rememeber.

I talked to her for a few minutes today and it was so wierd. It sounded so wierd. It went kind of like this:

Me: Hey
her: Hey
Me: Whats up?
her:Nothing
<insert long pause>
me:Cold today.
her:Sure is.
me:Maybe it'll warm up tomorrow
her:hope so.

WTF WAS THAT?!?!?! I couldnt beleive thats the shit that came out of my mouth.

Shit, I dont even know what the fuck i'm going to say to her sunday. We're going to her friends house for some party.

ugh.

This is how my current relationship started....AS FRIENDS......whatever.....after I hit it, I couldn't QUIT IT.....now here I am, 10 years and two kids later..............I love her

Yep. It is best to be friends FIRST then lovers.

GR

I gotta agree, both my failed marriages went from zero to fucking like rabbits by the second date.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:13:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#41]
get two more bottles of whiskey, tell more sad stories, get more nookie.  after a few of these occasions it wont feel so odd.

i had the same situation with a best girl friend a long time ago. it turned out to be AWESOME! if your partner isnt your best friend, theres no way itll last. me and her split up when she moved for school.

but if you can get over the negative parts of this, just consider it another notch on your belt and move onto the next one. if you can get over it feeling awkward you may have something great to look forward to. i suggest making something work.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:21:05 PM EDT
[#42]
+1 on talking about it.

Last weekend a new female friend and I got a little carried away despite our agreement to go slow.  I called her the next day and we had a LONG talk about it.  No doubt in my mind that if we had not had that talk I'd be spending tomorrow alone instead of with her!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:25:16 PM EDT
[#43]
What is up is that you just wrote a short story.

Now you decide if it has enough to be a novel.....OR a comedy.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:29:30 PM EDT
[#44]
She's your best friend, she's hot and you've had sex.

How come I seem to be the only one thinking that you should ask her to marry you?

OK, maybe you don't ask her to marry you tonight (you could though) but you could definately start pursuing it. Most people start relationships with romance and sex and never develop friendships. That's part of the reason the divorce rate is so high.

Why are you treating this like a mistake?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:32:19 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
She's your best friend, she's hot and you've had sex.

How come I seem to be the only one thinking that you should ask her to marry you?

OK, maybe you don't ask her to marry you tonight (you could though) but you could definately start pursuing it. Most people start relationships with romance and sex and never develop friendships. That's part of the reason the divorce rate is so high.

Why are you treating this like a mistake?

+100

YOu have something that could be very, very good in the making.. don't blow it. b
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:37:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Make no mistake about it, she has feelings for you too.

Best relationships I've ever had started with friends like this.  You've got a good thing, now don't fuck it up.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:37:41 PM EDT
[#47]
It's not serious until you munch on her rug.....
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:40:34 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
A bunch of us used to hang around at one of the Nashville Hooters back when we played tournament paintball. One night one of the girls said she was really horny and needed to get laid. She asked me if it would ruin our friendship if we hooked up for the night. I cried a little inside when I said "Yes".

The next day, she said she was glad we didn't. Got to nail one of the girls behind the bar a few nights later. She said we would never be close friends so it was cool.

you play MSPA?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:56:01 PM EDT
[#49]
One of the funniest threads, ever.

Oh, and: LUCKY BASTARD. It works until it doesn't.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:24:43 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Goddamn! I have always heard "a picture paints a thousand words".  This is the first time I have ever read the equivalent of the opposite!  Those 124 words have just painted 124,000 images in my head.  Going off to drink whiskey now to stop it (all the while wondering why I want too)
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top