Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:39:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I always imagined Montana as a quiet and serene place, populated with cowboys, indians, and dental floss tycoons.  Turns out you got whack-jobs that'll give big city homeless dudes a run for their money - go figure.

Mostly it is, but there is a lot of liberal douche bags in Missoula, they welcome the homeless with programs, expanding lodging facilities and a run of the city for begging
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:45:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I always imagined Montana as a quiet and serene place, populated with cowboys, indians, and dental floss tycoons.  Turns out you got whack-jobs that'll give big city homeless dudes a run for their money - go figure.

Mostly it is, but there is a lot of liberal douche bags in Missoula, they welcome the homeless with programs, expanding lodging facilities and a run of the city for begging
It was Marc, wasn't it?

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:01:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It was Marc, wasn't it?

No, he was more sane then that
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:09:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was Marc, wasn't it?

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:16:28 PM EDT
[#5]
So, are you going to post the pics you took of him?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:18:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If I can figure out how to get them off my damn phone
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:18:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Cocain is a hell of a drug
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:22:43 PM EDT
[#8]

they could suck his dick in the name of god

And you mean that didn't work on the cops?  I guess I can cross that one off my list, good thing it was far enough down that I haven't had a chance to use it yet.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:24:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That actually is a kind of cool story, bro.  I can imagine his face when you displayed your weapon.

Funny thing is, it pissed him off more and he kept say I was going to jail for having a gun. Even told the cops they had to arrest me because it was illegal for me to have it

Are you sure it wasn't this guy that attacked your truck?

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:29:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Why did you get out of the truck?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:32:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Why did you get out of the truck?

Cause I was getting a bit tired of him pounding on the glass and kicking it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:40:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah ha!  He wasn't so crazy after all!  You were taking his pitcher!  

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah ha!  He wasn't so crazy after all!  You were taking his pitcher!  

Not till after he was in cuffs
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:11:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Never get out of the car.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:12:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I left the Post Office after sending off a package to another ARFCOMer, went about 3 blocks and felt I had a flat tire. It was sprinkling a bit so I was in no hurry to jump out and get to changing the tire so I sent a text to my wife letting her know I would be about 20 minutes late, and was in the process of sending another one to the guy I was sending the package to when from behind and to the left a guy came up and started beating on my drivers side window.
Scared the crap out of me, I jumped and hit the lock button, looked the guy over and rolled the window dawn a bit and asked him what the hell he wanted. He stared screaming that I "Better stop taking his fucking picture or he would kick my ass.". I told him to get the fuck away from me and my truck, which was met with more screaming, threats, kicking and pounding on my truck. I stepped out and told him again to just go away, I must have offended him, he got madder. He advanced on me and I moved my coat to expose my 1911 just in case while calling 911 with my free hand (BT headsets FTW). I kept telling him to stay back/leave while talking to dispatch. I told her I was armed and to let the responding officers know. After a little more telling him to get some distance and move across the street, cop are on the way, back off's, etc., he did move across the street. About 30 seconds late 2 cruiser came around the corner.
The first cruiser went by and parked just around the corner, the second stop in the street across from my truck and told my to put my gun in the truck then pulled up near the other cop. The cop who told my to put my gun in the truck came over to talk to me and the other one was talking to what turned out to be a transient nut job. In the end the cops never even looked at my gun, arrested the other guy (after having to take him to the ground and fight with him while he screamed at them that they could suck his dick in the name of god, that they were bitches and he was going to take them out, then tried to kick out the cruiser window, which worked out well for him) and I went down to the PD to fill out an affidavit. Depending on how it works out, I may have to go to court if he pleads not guilty.

Yes, I bladed. Yes, I screamed "You will not kick my truck.". Yes, I had an adrenaline dump, and yes, I immediately went straight to Wal*Mart to get my free power washer after I was done at the PD. No, the cops did not help me with the tire

ETA: Damn, I tried to format the damn thing

Fail for not checking for a few Winchester value packs...  
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#16]
good thing you werent tazed!!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:21:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I left the Post Office after sending off a package to another ARFCOMer, went about 3 blocks and felt I had a flat tire. It was sprinkling a bit so I was in no hurry to jump out and get to changing the tire so I sent a text to my wife letting her know I would be about 20 minutes late, and was in the process of sending another one to the guy I was sending the package to when from behind and to the left a guy came up and started beating on my drivers side window.
Scared the crap out of me, I jumped and hit the lock button, looked the guy over and rolled the window dawn a bit and asked him what the hell he wanted. He stared screaming that I "Better stop taking his fucking picture or he would kick my ass.". I told him to get the fuck away from me and my truck, which was met with more screaming, threats, kicking and pounding on my truck. I stepped out and told him again to just go away, I must have offended him, he got madder. He advanced on me and I moved my coat to expose my 1911 just in case while calling 911 with my free hand (BT headsets FTW). I kept telling him to stay back/leave while talking to dispatch. I told her I was armed and to let the responding officers know. After a little more telling him to get some distance and move across the street, cop are on the way, back off's, etc., he did move across the street. About 30 seconds late 2 cruiser came around the corner.
The first cruiser went by and parked just around the corner, the second stop in the street across from my truck and told my to put my gun in the truck then pulled up near the other cop. The cop who told my to put my gun in the truck came over to talk to me and the other one was talking to what turned out to be a transient nut job. In the end the cops never even looked at my gun, arrested the other guy (after having to take him to the ground and fight with him while he screamed at them that they could suck his dick in the name of god, that they were bitches and he was going to take them out, then tried to kick out the cruiser window, which worked out well for him) and I went down to the PD to fill out an affidavit. Depending on how it works out, I may have to go to court if he pleads not guilty.

Yes, I bladed. Yes, I screamed "You will not kick my truck.". Yes, I had an adrenaline dump, and yes, I immediately went straight to Wal*Mart to get my free power washer after I was done at the PD. No, the cops did not help me with the tire

Fail for not checking for a few Winchester value packs...  

Haven't seen any in a while
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:23:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

F that.  If some unarmed dude is smacking my truck, it's on 'cuz.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Quoted:

cuz you can't drive away?  100% positive he is unarmed?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:27:05 PM EDT
[#20]
So what is the rest of the story?

Crazy guy falls out of nowhere and next to your truck, irate, physically trying to attack/baptise you with his penis.

What is the real story?  Did you cut this guy off?  Give him the finger?  You are saying that he just picked YOU as his special person of the day?

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:31:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
arrested the other guy (after having to take him to the ground and fight with him while he screamed at them that they could suck his dick in the name of god,

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:34:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Never get out of the car.....

.....absolutely goddamn right! Unless you were goin' all the way...

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:34:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Crazy guy falls out of nowhere and next to your truck, irate, physically trying to attack/baptise you with his penis.

What is the real story?  Did you cut this guy off?  Give him the finger?  You are saying that he just picked YOU as his special person of the day?

hard to cut off a homeless guy, and thats the whole story. I'm not sure where he came from (situational awareness fail on my part), I pulled over for a flat, and was sending a couple texts before I got out. I guess he thought I was taking his pic and crawled out of whatever hole he was in.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:36:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:37:53 PM EDT
[#25]
cool story bro.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:38:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I find this line of thought hilarious on this board. Stay in the car while some nut pounds on it and kicks at it, but kill cats who walk on it while doing no damage
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:40:34 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

What is the real story? Did you cut this guy off? Give him the finger? You are saying that he just picked YOU as his special person of the day?

did you even read what he said? he had a flat.

and no, he cant go anywhere with a flat tire.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:40:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Should've used the wolf stare. Works every time on nut jobs.

The angry wolf stare?  Or the horny wolf stare?

Because there is a big difference.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:44:09 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Flat tire...  Big trucks aren't exactly fast off the line or very maneuverable to begin with, even with good tires.

Honestly I don't know what I'd do exactly, which is why I asked about it earlier.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:48:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Dang, in KS they send Motorist Assist to help with the tire...
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:52:20 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is the real story? Did you cut this guy off? Give him the finger? You are saying that he just picked YOU as his special person of the day?

did you even read what he said? he had a flat.

and no, he cant go anywhere with a flat tire.

Get in the truck.  Lock door.  If crazy guy breaks the window in the name of christ, shoot him in the fucking face.

meanwhile, call the cops.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:53:39 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Flat tire...  Big trucks aren't exactly fast off the line or very maneuverable to begin with, even with good tires.

Honestly I don't know what I'd do exactly, which is why I asked about it earlier.

Gotcha.  But I'm sure even the slowest truck can get away from some crazy hobo.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:55:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Frank Zappa FTW
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:05:10 PM EDT
[#34]
After a while to think about it, I feel I did everything right in this situation and I an happy I did not have to draw (I know, ARFCOM Draw Down® failure). I never lest sight of his hands, if he did go for one, I would have had time to draw, if not and it went hands on I'm confident I could have taken him. I will be adding OC to my EDC, All things considered, it would have been sufficient to eliminate the threat.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:08:53 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm disappointed there is no power point presentation.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:15:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Sorry, but I did manage to get the one lame pic I took, off my phone.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:21:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Glad it turned out all right for you....
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:23:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:33:34 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i52.tinypic.com/rutahs.jpg

I was hoping you'd actually take his picture by the end of it.  

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:33:53 PM EDT
[#40]
I find this story amusing

especially the "divne fellatio" thing

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:34:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It was Marc, wasn't it?

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:36:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It was Marc, wasn't it?

No, really, Marc made this guy look normal
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:37:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Good shoot.

Oh, wait...
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:38:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Cool!

A free pressure washer!

Congratulations!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:05:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
... and yes, I immediately went straight to Wal*Mart to get my free power washer after I was done at the PD

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:56:36 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i52.tinypic.com/rutahs.jpg

sure...

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:07:08 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

So you met an average Obama voter?

Above average.

He likely voted more than once.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:11:41 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

First mistake, exiting the truck

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:12:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Are you sure he was accusing you of "taking his pic" or instead was he maybe saying:

"I'll suck your dick"

"for a dollah"

All that rain, the glass in between... who knows.

ETA  Glad it worked out the way it did.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:19:11 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I find this line of thought hilarious on this board. Stay in the car while some nut pounds on it and kicks at it, but kill cats who walk on it while doing no damage
Really?

You are clearly the victim while you are in the truck.

If the nut job breaks the glass to attack you , you are clearly in the right to use deadly force.

What does your state law say about you getting aggressive defending the truck from damage?

The second thing you did wrong was expose your gun.

A gun is not for show, it's for using to defend your life.

You exposed the gun to scare the guy.

What if he advances after seeing your gun, what then?

You gonna shoot him for coming at you?

No weapon in sight by him?

You know how it looks when you shoot an unarmed person?

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top