Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:01:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Because only a pussy would force choke someone or throw shit at someone and not claim responsibility for it.

He raises his hand to let everyone in the room know who not to fuck with.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:02:46 AM EDT
[#2]
The hand thing isn't necessary, just reflex/habit.

Think of Vader as SW's version of lieutenant Dan from Forest Gump, but more homicidal.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:03:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

More importantly, what do you call him when he water skis?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So why does he put up his "hand" to direct the Force?

Darth Bobber?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:11:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
More to the point, how come there are no doctors with stethoscopes in the Galactic Empire? You'd think one of them would have noticed that Padme was going to have twins and told the happy couple about it.

Okay, so maybe they have faster than light travel, walking tanks, and planet killing machines, but they never figured out 19th century medical instruments.

Maybe even Darth Vader would sense a disturbance in the force, like when he sensed Luke Skywalker, when his daughter was standing right in front of him in the first movie.
View Quote

Who says she sought prenatal care? A lot of women today do not seek prenatal care and go all natural. When you look at her homeworld and how it is environment centered this makes sense.

Some of those who are force sensitive and certain races are immune from being "sensed" by the force. This is why the empower was able to hide in plain sight from the Jedi.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:59:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Because channeling the force through your cock is much harder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cock got burned off with the lava...
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:09:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he can force choke a guy im prettty sure he can force finger or fuck a chick. Which might be why there is no women working on the ships you can hear the HR complaints against vader now.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:29:35 AM EDT
[#7]
In 1987 I got a new Nissan Sentra.

That was right about the time they started to add the internally lighted gauges on the dash, instead of just a bulb off to the side shining on it.

The first time my friend rode with me at night he said "Damn, that's got more lights on it than Darth Vader's bathroom."

It was a reference to this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXPrx5TbRdU
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:32:24 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm hoping someone will embed this for me....https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_3lScCvnkEQ#!

It makes me laugh every time I see it!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:40:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm hoping someone will embed this for me....https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_3lScCvnkEQ#!

It makes me laugh every time I see it!
View Quote

What?

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:43:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Vader didn't know it was Luke. In ANH in the Death Star trench when Luke was using the Force to focus, Vader simply said, "the Force is strong with this one..."

But he didn't know it was Luke. That it was Luke was revealed to Vader and the Emperor after the Battle at Yavin.

Leia never used Force powers prior to his fight with Vader in RotJ, that is why it was a surprise to Vader.

But...you do have to wonder why Anakin and Padme never had an ultrasound done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
More to the point, how come there are no doctors with stethoscopes in the Galactic Empire? You'd think one of them would have noticed that Padme was going to have twins and told the happy couple about it.

Okay, so maybe they have faster than light travel, walking tanks, and planet killing machines, but they never figured out 19th century medical instruments.

Maybe even Darth Vader would sense a disturbance in the force, like when he sensed Luke Skywalker, when his daughter was standing right in front of him in the first movie.

Nah...

Vader didn't know it was Luke. In ANH in the Death Star trench when Luke was using the Force to focus, Vader simply said, "the Force is strong with this one..."

But he didn't know it was Luke. That it was Luke was revealed to Vader and the Emperor after the Battle at Yavin.

Leia never used Force powers prior to his fight with Vader in RotJ, that is why it was a surprise to Vader.

But...you do have to wonder why Anakin and Padme never had an ultrasound done.

You don't need an ultrasound. A competent doctor would hear both heartbeats with a stethoscope.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:48:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Darthur Fonzarelli?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:51:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:00:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:02:19 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Darth Yeager?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you call Darth Vader laying in a ditch?

Darth Yeager?

BOOM!  That shit just happened.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top