Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 29
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 10:58:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ah, a good question.  A type 3 asshole is a type 2 asshole who does not stop being an asshole even while they are in the process of being killed and are actually being an asshole up to and including their last words and dying breath. An indication might be the action of continuing to taunt your murderer after one has already been shot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay, so I didn't read the whole thread, but how would I know if I were a type-III asshole?  It would probably be something good to know.

Ah, a good question.  A type 3 asshole is a type 2 asshole who does not stop being an asshole even while they are in the process of being killed and are actually being an asshole up to and including their last words and dying breath. An indication might be the action of continuing to taunt your murderer after one has already been shot.

Famous Type 3 Assholes In History

Adolph Hitler
Unrepentant Thief On The Cross with Christ
Pharaoh of Egypt Ramses II
Thomas Beckett
Stalin
Pol Pot
Che Guevara
Jack The Ripper
Jim Bakker
John McCain
Mitt Romney
Lyndon Johnson
Barbara Bush
Jane Fonda
Nancy Pelosi
Green River Killer
Richard Ramirez (Nightstalker)
The Reverend Jim Jones
David Koresh
Vasily Blokhin
Rasputin
Mao
All North Korean leaders named "Kim" something

Possibly the greatest Type 3 Asshole of all time:  Carl Panzram

"In light of his extensive criminal record, he received a 25-years-to-life sentence. Upon arriving at Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary inmate #31614, he warned the warden, "I'll kill the first man that bothers me", and was given a job in the prison laundry room, where the foreman, Robert Warnke, was known to bully and harass other prisoners under him, and chose to antagonize Panzram, despite repeated warnings by the latter to leave him alone. On June 20, 1929, Panzram made good on his threats, and he beat Warnke to death with an iron bar, and was sentenced to death. He refused to allow any appeals of his sentence. In response to offers from death penalty opponents and human rights activists to intervene, he wrote, "The only thanks you and your kind will ever get from me for your efforts on my behalf is that I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it."

While on death row, Panzram was befriended by an officer named Henry Philip Lesser, who would give him money to buy cigarettes. Panzram was so astonished by this one act of kindness that after Lesser provided him with writing materials Panzram, while awaiting his execution, wrote a detailed summary of his crimes and nihilistic philosophy. In this he made it quite clear that he did not repent in the least of all the robberies, murders, rapes, and arsons he had been involved in. It began with a straightforward statement: "In my lifetime I have murdered 22 human beings, I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies, larcenies, arsons and, last but not least, I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. For all these things I am not in the least bit sorry."

Panzram was hanged on September 5, 1930. As officers attempted to place a black hood over his head, he allegedly spat in the executioner's face. When asked for any last words, he responded, "Yes, hurry it up, you Hoosier bastard! I could kill a dozen men while you're screwing around!"

Link Posted: 2/10/2021 11:17:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Adolph Hitler
Thomas Beckett
Stalin
Pol Pot
Che Guevara
Jack The Ripper
Jim Bakker
John McCain
Mitt Romney
Lyndon Johnson
Barbara Bush
Jane Fonda
Nancy Pelosi
Green River Killer
The Reverend Jim Jones
David Koresh
Vasily Blokhin
Rasputin
Mao

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a6/Carl_Panzram.jpg

"In light of his extensive criminal record, he received a 25-years-to-life sentence. Upon arriving at Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary inmate #31614, he warned the warden, "I'll kill the first man that bothers me", and was given a job in the prison laundry room, where the foreman, Robert Warnke, was known to bully and harass other prisoners under him, and chose to antagonize Panzram, despite repeated warnings by the latter to leave him alone. On June 20, 1929, Panzram made good on his threats, and he beat Warnke to death with an iron bar, and was sentenced to death. He refused to allow any appeals of his sentence. In response to offers from death penalty opponents and human rights activists to intervene, he wrote, "The only thanks you and your kind will ever get from me for your efforts on my behalf is that I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it."

While on death row, Panzram was befriended by an officer named Henry Philip Lesser, who would give him money to buy cigarettes. Panzram was so astonished by this one act of kindness that after Lesser provided him with writing materials Panzram, while awaiting his execution, wrote a detailed summary of his crimes and nihilistic philosophy. In this he made it quite clear that he did not repent in the least of all the robberies, murders, rapes, and arsons he had been involved in. It began with a straightforward statement: "In my lifetime I have murdered 22 human beings, I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies, larcenies, arsons and, last but not least, I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. For all these things I am not in the least bit sorry."

Panzram was hanged on September 5, 1930. As officers attempted to place a black hood over his head, he allegedly spat in the executioner's face. When asked for any last words, he responded, "Yes, hurry it up, you Hoosier bastard! I could kill a dozen men while you're screwing around!"

View Quote
You  left AROCK off your list.  Shame.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 11:29:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Adolph Hitler
Thomas Beckett
Stalin
Pol Pot
Che Guevara
Jack The Ripper
Jim Bakker
John McCain
Mitt Romney
Lyndon Johnson
Barbara Bush
Jane Fonda
Nancy Pelosi
Green River Killer
The Reverend Jim Jones
David Koresh
Vasily Blokhin
Rasputin
Mao

Good catch.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 11:55:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I watched the video and now I'm dying to know.

Who is Ryan Polanski.

The lady's last words. "Call Ryan Polanski"
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:19:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Who is Ryan Polanski.

View Quote

Lawyer?  Best dick she ever had?
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:22:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Who is Ryan Polanski.

View Quote

Her Lawyer Daggett maybe?
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:36:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
out of morbid curiousity I've tried to find info on the Goys (employment, social media, photos etc) and other than the stock photos of a family gathering that's all that is out there.   And same with the shooter, i cant find any pics of him online.  Even the Goys obituary is non existent.
View Quote

Might not have been social media types. The obituary thing I don’t know about. The girl I knew who was just murdered by her husband has her social media up but no obituary. Guessing her parents didn’t want extra attention. Closest thing is a “gun violence memorial” page where the site creates its own page based on news reports it links and post pictures from her Facebook. Odd as they posted her wedding pictures with her husband. Family didn’t have anything to do with that. Just a little propaganda page gun control tards make up.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:40:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is Ryan Polanski.

She draws him like a gun.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:42:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is Ryan Polanski.

This ain't Yarnell County!
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 2:02:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I think that was because as a guy he understood what was happening. Most guys
don't want to start things because they know where it could lead and are
reluctant to go that far unless necessary. Women don't consider that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah that tough guy act didn't last. You're right she was a ball busting bitch until the end
I think that was because as a guy he understood what was happening. Most guys
don't want to start things because they know where it could lead and are
reluctant to go that far unless necessary. Women don't consider that.

Good point. In today's civilized society, lots of women don't feel they'll ever be in a position for their ass to cash the checks their mouths may write, like that opening scene in 'Way of the Gun'.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 2:14:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

He killed himself so no charges
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shooter fired about seven shots (and missed) before victims reacted.  Even after the husband was shot, the wife didn't flee like she should have.  Shooter fires until slide lock and then got a rifle to deliver the coup d' grace.

Wow, just wow.  Bet he's going to try to assert a heat of passion defense.  It should be murder 1.

He killed himself so no charges

Congress should impeach him.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 2:19:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 2:24:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is Ryan Polanski.

Yell county
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 2:26:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Who is Ryan Polanski.

View Quote

Rudy Polanski?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/10/2021 5:19:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Ost
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 7:20:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Adolph Hitler
Thomas Beckett
Stalin
Pol Pot
Che Guevara
Jack The Ripper
Jim Bakker
John McCain
Mitt Romney
Lyndon Johnson
Barbara Bush
Jane Fonda
Nancy Pelosi
Green River Killer
The Reverend Jim Jones
David Koresh
Vasily Blokhin
Rasputin
Mao

View Quote

Ramirez checked out of "Hotel Life" today.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 7:54:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Her will to Karen exceeded her will to live.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still can't get over how that lady continued talking shit to the guy, even as she was in the process of being executed. It's just crazy.

Her will to Karen exceeded her will to live.

She and her husband are more white trash than Karens.  

I didn't read the whole thread so this may have been posted a few times.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 8:37:03 PM EDT
[#18]

A 1977 Mercedes 450SL for $24000?

That's too fuckin high!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 9:02:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 11:05:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Now, there is an addendum to these scientific facts:

Type 2 assholes are usually less dangerous.  They are used to being assholes and usually know when to stop so as to avoid death or arrest.  It's natural to them and they have more predictable results to their assholery.  This is why they can persist at being assholes most of the time for years and project their assholish behaviors towards anyone and everyone that they might encounter.  They often find each other and act in concert as assholes and it's such a natural part of their behavior that they simply see it as normal.

Type 1 assholes are not used to being assholes.  It is not natural to them and is wholly out of character for them.  They don't know when to stop in that one off assholish situation and often go to an extreme ending in serious life changing results.  DUI, Murder or some other mayhem that society just can't brush off or ignore.  

Type 3 as we have defined here, is a Type 2 that just couldn't bring themselves to leave the type 1 alone.

I think I shall write a paper on this.
View Quote
Your research and defining work on assholes reaches the expertise level of the Dunning Krueger work on morons.

I found it inspiring. Please put a foot note in your paper on my auxiliary work on defining the extremely rare type 3 asshole.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 4:47:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Is she flipping him off right before or right as he's shooting at them?

Link Posted: 2/14/2021 4:50:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 4:50:32 PM EDT
[#23]
I think she's pointing to his house
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 5:14:43 PM EDT
[#24]

It looks like a finger, but if you view that frame in the context of the video, it's her holding a cell phone so she can film a video.

Yes, she was filming a video. Of a guy coming out of his house approaching her holding a handgun.  A guy who she and her husband had just been berating and who her husband had just physically threatened and seemingly attempted to bait into a confrontation.  A man they both had apparently been torturing for years, according to a neighbor.

And when she saw a man she and her husband had been bullying coming at them with a gun, she decided her best course was to take out her phone, film a video, and tell him to "go ahead" not once, but four separate times.

She severely misjudged the situation she was in at that moment.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 5:33:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Wow. I am sick after watching this.
Wth is wrong with people?
There has to be more to this.

Edit: just read the story.
They were in a “long time feud”.  
Whatever that means.
View Quote

Yep. I think Asshole #1 (killee) added the last straw on Asshole #2's (killer) back. Language and free posturing indicates to me that this was not their first shouting match. Little dude went postal this time.

I have strived hard in life to not have neighbors. You never know who is moving in next door.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This is what happens to low educated people they have no idea how to control their emotions, that was brutal .
View Quote

I read the story. The shooter was a Navy vet and engineer. How much education do you need to figure out not capping neighbors over a snow shovelling trespass?
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 5:48:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
There's a few goyishers in this thread that are massively ass hurt upon finding out that their ability to talk unlimited bull shit might get curtailed by someone willing to make them shut their holes. Even though it's been happen for hundreds and thousands of years, they ignore the possibility and run those cock holsters to the end.

View Quote

It does seem that some people in this thread are extremely uncomfortable with the idea that somebody might care more about retribution than the law, at least for long enough to have an impact.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 6:09:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Adolph Hitler
Thomas Beckett
Stalin
Pol Pot
Che Guevara
Jack The Ripper
Jim Bakker
John McCain
Mitt Romney
Lyndon Johnson
Barbara Bush
Jane Fonda
Nancy Pelosi
Green River Killer
The Reverend Jim Jones
David Koresh
Vasily Blokhin
Rasputin
Mao

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay, so I didn't read the whole thread, but how would I know if I were a type-III asshole?  It would probably be something good to know.

Adolph Hitler
Thomas Beckett
Stalin
Pol Pot
Che Guevara
Jack The Ripper
Jim Bakker
John McCain
Mitt Romney
Lyndon Johnson
Barbara Bush
Jane Fonda
Nancy Pelosi
Green River Killer
The Reverend Jim Jones
David Koresh
Vasily Blokhin
Rasputin
Mao

Holy shit...never heard of that monster before. If anyone ever deserved a noose, he did, in spades. He makes Gacy look like an amateur.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 6:26:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with people. That guy is a fucking animal.
View Quote

welcome to a Pennsylvania thread. i had a situation like this years ago  that could of Escalated into more.
This guy and his girlfriend lives across the street that rent a house while everybody else owns their properties believes that he owns the street to park his vehicles. on my side of the street during snowstorms you can’t park because of snow emergency room. so I parked my car across the street about eight in the morning I hear banging on my door so I come down from sleeping and there is this guy i never met before.

he says hey you got a move your car and I said OK why what’s going on he goes you’re in my fucking parking spot. I said hey buddy look am I parked the street because the side is the snow emergency root blah blah blah. he began threatening me and I said look you can get off my porch or I’ll throw you off my fucking porch.  Called 911 the police showed up eventually I live in a town it’s probably a half mile wide by 2 miles long took the police what 45 minutes to get here.

I informed the police of what happened and they said that if they do anything they have to charge me for threatening him as well as charging him. so i said ok thanks for nothing a guy can bang on my door and threaten me. so the officer talked to neighbors who witnessed it. he didnt get charged i didnt get charged. the officer said for me to just to not park in front or his house for a while. i was pissed off.

I told the officer I said well next time I’ll call you to bring a mop, and he goes what does that mean I said you can figure it out that’s all I’m gonna say I wanna copy of the police report so I got the incident number but I never actually went down and got the police report.

The guy across the street was so paranoid about me doing something to his car he put up cameras in the front and back of his house.  moral of the story is it could’ve went a lot worse he could’ve attacked me we could’ve got into it guns could’ve got drawn who knows what would’ve happened I should’ve kept my cool but I got woken up out of my sleep and having some guy screaming at me and my front door didn’t go very well so I can see how something like this could escalate very quickly especially with assholes in Pennsylvania they think they own everything and they’re entitled to parking spots that are public.

edit the guy moved a while back and i heard he was a meth addict from his next door neighbor.  i havent seen him in town in a long time, and we never spoke again after that day. truthfully I’m not sure what would’ve went down if I would’ve answered the door with a weapon or if he would’ve had a weapon or a bat or something. Just trying to give an example of how something goes so quickly into shit from something as simple as parking your car across the street during a snow storm
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 7:41:51 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 2/14/2021 7:55:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Dude should have put a folding chair in his spot.

If he had a chair out, many pennsylvanians would probably consider that a justified shooting

Speed
View Quote

or a garbage can
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 8:10:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Our society is in a really bad place. I feel sickened about how they were executed.

Unfortunately, we are going to see a lot more of this as there have been a lot of new gun owners that do not have self control many of them being democrats.
View Quote

I am betting there was a lot of bad blood between them no way that just happen over shoveling snow
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 8:20:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Snow Shoveling Murder-Suicide | What is Interpersonal Conflict Precipitated Homicide-Suicide?
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 8:21:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Rules to be learned from this.

1. Don't act like an asshole because there's always a bigger asshole than you.
2. Don't pick fights unless you're ready to deal with the consequences.
3. Just because YOU want a fist fight doesn't guarantee HE doesn't want a gun fight.  
4. if you're going to start a fight that could very well turn into a gun fight, it wise to have a gun, and friends with guns.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 8:25:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I usually am not carrying when clearing my drive.  
View Quote

same but now that asshole neighbor is gone the neighborhood is quiet.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 8:34:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Goy clearly wanted and threatened violence.  However, he was completely unprepared for the level of violence he received.  His mouth wrote a check he was unable to cash.

It just goes to prove that threatening violence and having a big mouth is seldom the best tactic.  His neighbor, on the other hand WAS prepared for violence, and was willing to engage in a level of violence that Goy and his wife were completely unprepared for.
View Quote

Whats that old saying if you keep fucking with the bull you are going to get the horns
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 8:38:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This thread ain't gonna last much longer.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 8:41:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

See... You, nor I no the situation. Yet you're painting a picture you've imagined to try and validate a murder. Edited 1387Delta  CoC 6
View Quote

did he get a timeout ?
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 8:49:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Seriously?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I watched the video and feel like I might throw up. That was truly disturbing.

Seriously?

Link Posted: 2/14/2021 8:50:54 PM EDT
[#40]
rude
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 8:54:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Justified? No. Understanding? Yep.
View Quote

this!!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 8:58:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It's a duplex, one of several in a row in that neighborhood.  Most of the street seems to be single family homes, but there are a handful of duplexes. The Goys lived in Number 13:

https://i.imgur.com/Irc2Jsi.jpg

Spaide lived directly across the street, in a single-family home that backed to park land, with part of its front yard cut out for an additional parking space.  This was apparently the area into which the Goys were piling snow.  

https://i.imgur.com/td90Uxd.jpg
View Quote

on a positive note their are 2 homes for sale and the price is reduced
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 9:04:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 9:09:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I read the story. The shooter was a Navy vet and engineer. How much education do you need to figure out not capping neighbors over a snow shovelling trespass?
View Quote

It wasn't just the snow shoveling trespass. It was the four hundred other things they have done. Compile that years upon years.

You, maybe you move away. Or maybe you knock on their door and try to bury the hatchet so to speak.

Him, he thinks in his head "It's going to be biblical."
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 9:22:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It wasn't just the snow shoveling trespass. It was the four hundred other things they have done. Compile that years upon years.

You, maybe you move away. Or maybe you knock on their door and try to bury the hatchet so to speak.

Him, he thinks in his head "It's going to be biblical."
View Quote

Yep.

Assholes always like to play the "What? Are you going to get upset about "x"? It's just "x"." game, when in reality, it's "x+y+z" plus all the other letters before them.

My in-laws used to pull that shit. It got them excluded from our lives for more than a decade. Unfortunately, people across the street from you are more difficult to ignore.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 9:43:22 PM EDT
[#46]

He's speaking out of his ass, like all thought rapists do.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 9:46:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Big-haired yappy cunt and her bottom servant fuck slave deserved It. Sorry about their retarded son behind left behind but even he most likely knows in his heart that they were pieces of shit and had it coming.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 10:15:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Big-haired yappy cunt and her bottom servant fuck slave deserved It. Sorry about their retarded son behind left behind but even he most likely knows in his heart that they were pieces of shit and had it coming.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 12:14:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is what happens to low educated people they have no idea how to control their emotions, that was brutal .

Knowledge has no bearing on desire. His actions became unrestrained by logic, laws, morality, etc.. He got pushed far enough that he desired to distribute comeuppance. If he didn't plan on staying alive, what good is "education?"

This is why I don't push people; you never know who is already on a suicidal decline and doesn't mind hitchhikers.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 12:50:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I especially liked all of the "Oh my GAWD! I can't believe what I just SAW!! I almost threw up!" And the "Now my tummy hurts after watching that!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just have to laugh at this thread. GD practically salivates at the mere mention of CW 2.0 and then is shell shocked at something that is 1/1024th as horrible as the shit you will have to see and do in such a scenario.

Fact.

I especially liked all of the "Oh my GAWD! I can't believe what I just SAW!! I almost threw up!" And the "Now my tummy hurts after watching that!"

??
Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top