Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 12:48:57 AM EDT
[#1]
2  FHC
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:39:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Like she really cares that four white men were murdered.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:53:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Never mind.  Already said, and said better than I said it.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:55:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

She doesn't regret one fucking thing.

She's only saying these words because someone told her she should.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She admitted regret for the deaths of 4 people but she did not say what order(s) she regrets giving or not giving. Big difference

She doesn't regret one fucking thing.

She's only saying these words because someone told her she should.

However it is an admission that everything she previously said about benghazi was a lie and it is an admission that she made a major mistake.   Why would you want her as president with a record of such incompetence?   She should be relentlessly pounded about this all through election season.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:58:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Like she really cares that four white men were murdered.
View Quote

Statistically speaking, that probably works out in her favor at the voting booth.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 10:44:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It's going to be cruel to keep reminding her of it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

getting it out in the open now, so later and over time it'll be basically swept away as NO ONE in politics has a memory, specially those who vote [D]

New commercial:

Start with this

Add dialogue like:  Maybe if our Ambassadors in Libya had waited until 3 a.m. to call for help, Hilary might have answered, but since they didn't,

what difference does it make?
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 10:45:57 AM EDT
[#7]
She regrets the heat she's taken for it.  She does not regret that those Americans lost their lives.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 10:54:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Whether you like her or not, it's silly to think that the head of a 40 k person agency is going to know the particulars of security at every OCONUS location where he or she has people.

They put standards in place and people are supposed to follow them...people at much lower levels than her.  

She may be good or bad but it's not over this.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 10:54:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Really? How did she feel about it before? Oh yeah

http://mcguff1.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/what-difference-does-it-make.jpg
View Quote

They need to make a commercial out of that. "Before forming her campaign exploratory committee... After... Before... After..."

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 10:58:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Won't matter by 2016, she has made amends and single payer will be her push. The FSA and feminist's will not be denied this historic moment.
View Quote

And pray help those who try to get in my face about that little tidbit. Oh, do tell, why exactly is it historic? Because 'woman'? You misandrist.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 10:59:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
getting it out in the open now, so later and over time it'll be basically swept away as NO ONE in politics has a memory, specially those who vote [D]

Deservedly so.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:02:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Whether you like her or not, it's silly to think that the head of a 40 k person agency is going to know the particulars of security at every OCONUS location where he or she has people.

They put standards in place and people are supposed to follow them...people at much lower levels than her.  

View Quote

It takes a village.

We failed her. She now she has to suffer for it. It's unfair to hold her responsible for it because it is so much more than her.

Janet Reno defense.

Sebelius defense.

Lerner defense.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:07:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Know what's not silly? It's not silly to expect the head of a 40k person agency to take a vested interest, even responsibility (gasp!) in the security of those who's very lives depend on it. A vested interest in knowing details that led to the Benghazi clusterfuck. The responsibility is in no way relieved just because there happen to be subordinates who may be tasked with ensuring those policies are carried out... even if those subordinates fail in the tasks in which they're held accountable.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:08:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Do you think the SecDef knows how many security guards are on the gate at every military base in the world?

No...it's the commander on the ground and those directly above/ below him.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:14:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Do you think the SecDef knows how many security guards are on the gate at every military base in the world?

View Quote

Lol... he has no responsibility in that at all because he's not the direct superior?

I'm sorry, I don't think I can laugh that hard.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:17:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Lol... he has no responsibility in that at all because he's not the direct superior?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are plenty of reasons to assail most politicians.  This one isn't on her directly.  

The aftermath...BS stories about movies, protests...yes...but not the attack.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:21:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

There are plenty of reasons to assail most politicians.  This one isn't on her directly.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sooo... I guess 'what difference does it make?' is an acceptable way to roger up for your responsibility? I'll make sure that when I fail in my responsibilities, that I use that during the aftermath. Thanks for the tip, bro.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:22:13 AM EDT
[#18]
CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#19]
The only reason that she is saying this, is because she thinks it will help her election chances.
She doesn't give a fuck about what happened and the was clear from the "what difference does it make" comment.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:25:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Sooo... I guess 'what difference does it make?' is an acceptable way to roger up for your responsibility? I'll make sure that when I fail in my responsibilities, that I use that during the aftermath. Thanks for the tip, bro.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  Read what I wrote.  She owns the aftermath.  Prior to that, it's illogical to assume malice given the distance and number of people in the chain.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:26:52 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

May fuck be upon her.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:27:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Does she regret it so much that she'll never run for public office ever again?

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:30:05 AM EDT
[#23]
What difference does it make?
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:33:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No.  Read what I wrote.  She owns the aftermath.  Prior to that, it's illogical to assume malice given the distance and number of people in the chain.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Responsibility only occurs after the fact. Check. Malice?? Malice assumes that she was made aware of what was happening, even prior to the actual attack. Even then, malice is only one negative response to such a situation. Ignorance, indifference, stupidity, etc... could all be at play... none of which justifies a 'what difference does it make now' statement, relieves responsibility, nor are character traits I desire in my leaders.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:34:55 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote
How many times did the man on the ground (Chris Stevens) beg his chain of command for an increase in security based upon his estimate of the

situation as the commander on the ground?  How many times was it denied?  How many times did those people on the ground call for help during the

attack?  She isn't blameless in this.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:35:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A godless heartless bureaucratic uncaring machine. What we need is more of a government that feels our fears, realizes our hopes and seeks out our dreams. One that loves us and wants to protect all of us. Makes the wrong things right. An equality of outcomes so we can all share in the dream. A government of good positive things. Positive things it can do for us (or at least some of us). A team. We all share in the successes (and the failures).
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:35:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Correct me if I'm wrong, but DID THE MEN IN THE EMBASSY NOT CALL FOR HELP WHEN THE ATTACK STARTED?!?!?  WERE THE RESCUE PEOPLE WHO SPECIALIZE IN THESE KINDS OF ATTACKS NOT TOLD TWICE TO STAND DOWN?!?!?  I do seem to recall that at the time the news broke.

Again, please correct me if I'm wrong, but that is my recollection.  To this day, we don't know who gave the 'stand-down' order.  And with these [coc violation]s in charge, we probably never will.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:36:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Does she regret it so much that she'll never run for public office ever again?

View Quote

Doing right ain't got no end.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:38:07 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
A godless heartless bureaucratic uncaring machine. What we need is more of a government that feels our fears, realizes our hopes and seeks out our dreams. One that loves us and wants to protect all of us. Makes the wrong things right. An equality of outcomes so we can all share in the dream. A government of good positive things. Positive things it can do for us (or at least some of us). A team. We all share in the successes (and the failures).

View All Quotes
Quoted:

As I read that I am reminded of the opinion of Andromeda character Seamus Harper on why he prefers dictatorship to democracy:  at least when

something goes wrong, you know who to hang.

I don't agree with it, but I understand.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:42:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
How many times did the man on the ground (Chris Stevens) beg his chain of command for an increase in security based upon his estimate of the    

situation as the commander on the ground?  How many times was it denied?  How many times did those people on the ground call for help during the

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless he spoke directly with her about that, it's unlikely she was the denier.  

Those who denied would be responsible for their denial.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:43:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
As I read that I am reminded of the opinion of Andromeda character Seamus Harper on why he prefers dictatorship to democracy:  at least when    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This message was brought to you by the Committee to make Elizabeth Warren President in 2016.

Progressivism. The disease that always falls back on the excuse that somebody else isn't trying hard enough when 'we' fail..
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:52:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but DID THE MEN IN THE EMBASSY NOT CALL FOR HELP WHEN THE ATTACK STARTED?!?!?  WERE THE RESCUE PEOPLE WHO SPECIALIZE IN THESE KINDS OF ATTACKS NOT TOLD TWICE TO STAND DOWN?!?!?  I do seem to recall that at the time the news broke.

Again, please correct me if I'm wrong, but that is my recollection.  To this day, we don't know who gave the 'stand-down' order.  And with these [coc violation]s in charge, we probably never will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hollywood...

There are no magic black helicopters full of ninjas that appear from nowhere at a moments notice.

In reality, the problem will be over before large scale help arrives from over the horizon in most cases.  

Plus, coordination and link up under fire is hard for guys who know each other and have comms...much less among different groups with different comms and whatnot.

Commanders rarely launch QRF without a link up plan and commas at a minimum.

Just speculating...
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:52:13 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Ambassador

So this blurb is wrong then:

As embassies fall under the jurisdiction of the Department of State, ambassadors answer to theSecretary of State.

Edit.  She may not be at fault, but she was damned well responsible.  The leader is responsible for everything the led do, or fail to do.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:57:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Ambassadors are appointed by the President and are his direct representative.  He is their boss.  

Obviously, Secretary level officials have huge management responsibilities but that's a bit of an oversimplification.

Again...I could be wrong, just speculating.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 12:01:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

As embassies fall under the jurisdiction of the Department of State, ambassadors answer to theSecretary of State.

Edit.  She may not be at fault, but she was damned well responsible.  The leader is responsible for everything the led do, or fail to do.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And... what was her response? Oh, right: 'what difference does it make now?' Can you imagine the fallout from that if anyone in the military tried that with their immediate superior? So, what's the difference? Being held responsible... which didn't happen for Hillary. I can guaran-Goddamn-tee you that I'd be held responsible. I was just held responsible yesterday, and if 'what difference does it make now?' had popped out of my mouth... Jesus H. Christ.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 12:02:18 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Ambassadors are appointed by the President and are his direct representative.  He is their boss.  

Obviously, Secretary level officials have huge management responsibilities but that's a bit of an oversimplification.

Again...I could be wrong, just speculating.
View Quote

This is what I got when I googled who do us ambassadors report to.........the President AND the Secretary of STATE

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/rls/dos/436.htm

The Chief of Mission--with the title of Ambassador, Minister, or Charge d'Affaires--and the Deputy Chief of Mission head the mission's "country team" of U.S. Government personnel. Responsibilities of Chiefs of Mission at post also include:

• Speaking with one voice to others on U.S. policy--and ensuring mission staff do likewise--while providing to the President and Secretary of State expert guidance and frank counsel;

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 12:06:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Hollywood...

There are no magic black helicopters full of ninjas that appear from nowhere at a moments notice.

In reality, the problem will be over before large scale help arrives from over the horizon in most cases.  

Plus, coordination and link up under fire is hard for guys who know each other and have comms...much less among different groups with different comms and whatnot.

Just speculating...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hollywood...

Just speculating...

No, as I recall from the news at the time, there was a rescue squad only some 15' out, who WANTED to respond, but were told to leave the men to die.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 12:08:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

No, as I recall from the news at the time, there was a rescue squad only some 15' out, who WANTED to respond, but were told to leave the men to die.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hollywood...

Just speculating...

Nope.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 12:09:21 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hollywood...

Just speculating...

Who was the Delta guy who got a medal for responding to a movie inspired riot?

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 12:14:40 PM EDT
[#40]
A General and an Admiral both lost their commands that night for things that were unfolding in the moment. That would hint things were a bit more than they've been suggested to have been. There's been plenty of bullshit piled up to disguise the fact, by  Hillary herself.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 12:38:14 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Know what's not silly? It's not silly to expect the head of a 40k person agency to take a vested interest, even responsibility (gasp!) in the security of those who's very lives depend on it. A vested interest in knowing details that led to the Benghazi clusterfuck. The responsibility is in no way relieved just because there happen to be subordinates who may be tasked with ensuring those policies are carried out... even if those subordinates fail in the tasks in which they're held accountable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The calls for more security were ignored as a matter of policy, policy is made at the top. The belief that Libyan militias were friendly, grateful  hosts and not dangerous adversaries was held at the highest levels of State, in fact, had lower level officials been in charge this would never had happened. The worker bees on the ground knew what was coming, the Queen was out to lunch.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 1:27:52 PM EDT
[#42]
What does she regret, making the call to leave him or was she doing something more important and didnt have time to be involved?
Does she regret not bringing the attackers to justice. Does she regret lying about the stituation?

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:41:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Her minions don't care, lock step voting.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top