Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:03:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't care who's showering with me, gay, straight, female etc...  If a dude is checking me out, what do I care?  I'm not the gay one, I like women and if he's checking me out, I've got something to oggle!

And with the angle of the dangle, if a bunch of lesbians are showering with a bunch of straight dudes, you can bet that the angle will start to go up.  Naked women, regardless of sexual preference, are still naked women, and vice versa.  So that solution is...GAY!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:05:38 AM EDT
[#2]
No, the logistics and increased cost behind this negate your supposed benefit.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:09:02 AM EDT
[#3]
The simple solution is individual shower stalls and changing stalls.

This isn't the 1930's in reguards to sexuality.  Society is much more sexually open, and there are a lot more potential diseases, plus more people (seem to be) are gay.

Slap up some metal barriers in the changin rooms and shower stalls.  Problem solved.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:12:12 AM EDT
[#4]
All public showering/bathing facilities should have cameras added to them and be like Hedonism II.  Then pics should be posted in the Team Forum.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:15:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Have you guys been sitting up worrying about this?

Yea, I mean, I spend so much time in shower rooms and all, and I have been trying to make sure that no one is getting wood when looking at me, you know?

Um, do you work in a shower room?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:16:16 AM EDT
[#6]
I haven't read all the responses.  I'm not sure about male homosexuals but back in college when I played basket ball the fast majority of my team were lesbians and admittedly it was pretty uncomfortable at first to shower but after a few times it dawned on me that they were just showering as well.  Regardless of their sexual preference after working out they just went to the shower to shower.  Not to check out my skinny white butt.

Patty
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:20:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I haven't read all the responses.  I'm not sure about male homosexuals but back in college when I played basket ball the fast majority of my team were lesbians and admittedly it was pretty uncomfortable at first to shower but after a few times it dawned on me that they were just showering as well.  Regardless of their sexual preference after working out they just went to the shower to shower.  Not to check out my skinny white butt.

Patty

Thats what you thought; go ahead its how you coped with not dealing with reality
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:23:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes, for reasons above and for reasons of disease.

IBTP
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:27:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Too funny.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:33:16 AM EDT
[#10]
I could care less if some gay dude is checking out my ass.

I'm sure it has happened before and will probably happen again.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:38:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:42:01 AM EDT
[#12]
How about their own gyms?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:42:18 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
When I was in college, I took a shower in the gym area a few days before classes started.

There was another guy around the corner "doing his hair" (it was really long, and, well...gay looking).

After I finish the shower, I turn around to see him sitting in a corner and spanking it while watching me.

I abruptly left and told the proper people.

A few days later, I was informed that there were other reports of this and that he had been kicked out of that school.

Libraries are also notorious college hangouts for spankers.

Don't ask me how I know this.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:42:19 AM EDT
[#14]
NO. Giving them their own showering facilities will either be viewed as discrimination, or as giving them special treatment (just like letting them get married).
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:50:43 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patty

Thats what you thought; go ahead its how you coped with not dealing with reality

lol - well I could be wrong however after getting over the intial shock of it [I was a very young nieve girl] I never felt as if I was being checked out.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:56:25 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Yea, I mean, I spend so much time in shower rooms and all, and I have been trying to make sure that no one is getting wood when looking at me, you know?

Go set your self on fire and become disfigured, then you won't have to worry about such situations.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:00:59 AM EDT
[#17]
No.  Who cares?  They're just there to shower like you are; they don't hang around looking for the next cornhole to plow when someone's back is turned.  This isn't prison, man.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:03:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Yes, gays of both genders should get seperate shower facilities. I don't need any staring at my package while I bathe, especially another guy. In fact, I dislike showering with other straight males.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:10:31 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
How about their own gyms?

Then who would support the Str8 gyms....half the gyms in Ohio would be out of business in a month.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:16:22 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Patty

Don't most womens locker rooms partition off their individual showerheads while in general the guys are expected to shower communally? That always seems to be a difference in every locker room I've ever been in. Much more consideration given to the "modesty" of females
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:49:27 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patty

Don't most womens locker rooms partition off their individual showerheads while in general the guys are expected to shower communally? That always seems to be a difference in every locker room I've ever been in. Much more consideration given to the "modesty" of females

Most locker rooms I've used have not had partitions.  In fact I can't remember one that did.

Patty
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:51:34 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
[Most locker rooms I've used have not had partitions.  In fact I can't remember one that did.

Patty

Maybe its just our part of the country then.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:56:20 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
After all if i had the choice of showering in the same room as a bunch of hairy dudes or a bunch of naked hot girls, i would choose the hotties. But since Im straight, Im SOL.

I think people worry WAAAAY too much about this.

A gay man has never propositioned me in a locker room. I guess I don't give out that whole "gay" vibe that might make them think I am interested.

And if a gay guy ever does come up to me and tells me that he thinks I am sexy, I am going to have to laugh at him. If a gay guy is trying to go out with me then he must be desperate.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:58:14 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Most locker rooms I've used have not had partitions.  In fact I can't remember one that did.

Patty

Must be a regional thing, because most of them around the areas I lived in have always had seperate shower stalls in both locker rooms.

Though that doesn't stop some naked 60 year old guys from walking around having conversations in the areas where the lockers are.

Gak.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:00:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Catergorized showers:
fatties
skinnies
blacks
jews
catholics.........
ETA: IBTL
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:03:24 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

It's called 'hanging out' with the guys...

It's usually the guys with the more impressive 'weapons' who do it....

"Impressive weapons"  

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:40:31 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

If a guys penis achieves an angle of dangle that is horizontal or more vertical while in the showers with naked men he is to be considered gay and banished to the Ladies Showers.

Dude, I'd bring in a Hustler just to insure my banishment.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:56:59 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Yes, for reasons above and for reasons of disease.

IBTP

Disease? What, you wouldn't want to catch gay?

(straight people get sick too, and there's a fuck-ton more of them, genius)
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:01:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Since when does shower and bathroom facilities have anything to do with sex (not the gender)?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:03:11 PM EDT
[#30]
What about the trans gender ones?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:05:35 PM EDT
[#31]
there should be at least seven different showers and bathrooms

straight male
straight female
lesbian
gay guys
"in between"/ trans gender
Asexual male
Asexual Female

isnt segregation great?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:07:34 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Since when does shower and bathroom facilities have anything to do with sex (not the gender)?

you dont think about getting laid while taking a dump?  I mean hell the scent of crap in the air must drive some of these people wild
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:12:17 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Please lets keep the gay bashing out of this thread

So im getting ready to take a shower after a run at the gym in my work. I know of several people that are gay and i dont have a problem with that. What i have a prob lem with is that they are forced to use the same showering facility as me. I honestly dont want a gay person checking me out while im bending over drying off my legs.

Lets put this into perspective. Why do men and women have seperate showering facilities? Well thats pretty easy to understand. Women and men dont want the other sex to be glaring at them. But why does that not change with homosexuality. Sure there is always going to be the people that say they dont care if a gay person is eye screwing there naked ass. But I honestly believe they are in the minority.

Any ideas why this has never been persued legally?

My though is if homosexuals want to be completly equal as heterosexuals, they they should be required to use their own showering facilities. After all if i had the choice of showering in the same room as a bunch of hairy dudes or a bunch of naked hot girls, i would choose the hotties. But since Im straight, Im SOL.

you're a moron.

why hasn't anyone else called this fucktard a moron?

do you not understand that starting these i'm-not-prejudiced-but..., preaching-to-the-fucktard-choir bigot threads not only offend the educated members, but they also continue to paint gun-owners as cud-chewing racist homophobes? every time i try to change some dumbass anti-gunner's mind, all they have to to is show me shit threads like this one.

credit to the sensible members who replied, but can't the mods just be more diligent and stop morons like this guy?

why do these gay threads keep popping up anyway? are you afraid one day you might be flattered if a guy compliments your tight, glistening buttocks? do you need confirmation that you're not openly gay yet?

jesus fucking h. christ! for the last time, keep this shit in your trailers! you're kicking my ass over here!

by the way, my ass is very tight and smooth.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:24:23 PM EDT
[#34]

Sig line material right there.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:25:36 PM EDT
[#35]

I have nothing to add, but just wanted to be part of this instant classic arfcom thread.  

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:26:56 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Sig line material right there.

It's all yours.....I get in enuff trouble as it is.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:29:01 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
credit to the sensible members who replied, but can't the mods just be more diligent and stop morons like this guy?

That from a leftard that posts straight from the DU?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:31:47 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
The rainbow flag could be the international symbol for the gay/lesbian restroom...

Call it the rainbow room...

I guess you got this all figured out...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:33:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Yes showers should be private.  It is freakish to horde kids as young as middle school into showering together. Especially if they are of different sexual preference.  

If anything,  let one guy have one women shower buddy.  Thats the only time people should be showering together.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:38:50 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

you're a moron.

do you not understand that starting these i'm-not-prejudiced-but..., preaching-to-the-fucktard-choir bigot threads not only offend the educated members, but they also continue to paint gun-owners as cud-chewing racist homophobes? every time i try to change some dumbass anti-gunner's mind, all they have to to is show me shit threads like this one.

why do these gay threads keep popping up anyway? are you afraid one day you might be flattered if a guy compliments your tight, glistening buttocks? do you need confirmation that you're not openly gay yet?

jesus fucking h. christ! for the last time, keep this shit in your trailers! you're kicking my ass over here!

Hmmmm...a comment about 1/3 as offensive of this got the roller girl thread locked this morning...let's see the selective locking at work...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:41:45 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

google bath house...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:44:38 PM EDT
[#42]
So maybe women should only have female doctors too. And certainly doctors will only allowed to be heterosexual. We can start testing them in medical school.  

How do you think women feel when guys are gawking at them. So what he was checking you out, are you that insecure about your own sexualality.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:01:59 PM EDT
[#43]
How about everyone just wash your own ass and keep your hands to yourself in the shower.  Then it really doesn't matter who is what.  

I could give a rat's ass about who at the gym is gay or not, as long as they leave me alone.  The only person i'm concerned about showering with is my wife (that we do it, period).  

If you want a gym rant, forget worrying about who may be gay there.  How about those who go there and just create congestion while not working out!  It is not a social gab club, work out or move out!  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:49:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Gays have it made! If you could shower with the gender that you are attracted to on a daily basis and have a virtual buffet of nekkidness, wouldn't you take advantage of it?

They're so lucky!

Gays are like the feds, they're ALWAYS watching you!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:45:56 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Please lets keep the gay bashing out of this thread

So im getting ready to take a shower after a run at the gym in my work. I know of several people that are gay and i dont have a problem with that. What i have a prob lem with is that they are forced to use the same showering facility as me. I honestly dont want a gay person checking me out while im bending over drying off my legs.

Lets put this into perspective. Why do men and women have seperate showering facilities? Well thats pretty easy to understand. Women and men dont want the other sex to be glaring at them. But why does that not change with homosexuality. Sure there is always going to be the people that say they dont care if a gay person is eye screwing there naked ass. But I honestly believe they are in the minority.

Any ideas why this has never been persued legally?

My though is if homosexuals want to be completly equal as heterosexuals, they they should be required to use their own showering facilities. After all if i had the choice of showering in the same room as a bunch of hairy dudes or a bunch of naked hot girls, i would choose the hotties. But since Im straight, Im SOL.

you're a moron.

So just because i dont want to shower with someone that is attracted to me im labeled as a homofob? In that case i should be able to shower with Jessica Simpson, after all, its just a shower and Im not thinking of sex right? Mabye I dont want a gay guy complimenting me on my ass. Afterall, in some business's if I was to say that to a female co-worker I would be written up for sexual harrasment. This isnt about not like gays or wanting discrimination against them. This post is about pointing out double standards. I cant shower with women because I am a man and I am attracted to women. But a gay man can chower with other straight men and its considered ok. That isnt right.

And how does starting this thread make me racist? I mean come on. I didnt once mention race anywhere. I never said I didnt want to be checked out by a white gay man but jnot a black gay man. Starting this thread does not make me a homophob or a racist. Its just me saying I dont want to shower with people that might be sexually attracted to me. Go around and ask women you work with (assuming you are a man) if they would mind showering with you in a communal shower. I bet you dont get many women that will accept. Now ask gay men the same thing. But I know you wont. You liberals are all talk and the minute someone says something you dont agree with you throw out the racist and homophob card. Get off our right wing gun site fucking troll.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:32:39 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
So just because i dont want to shower with someone that is attracted to me im labeled as a homofob? In that case i should be able to shower with Jessica Simpson, after all, its just a shower and Im not thinking of sex right? Mabye I dont want a gay guy complimenting me on my ass. Afterall, in some business's if I was to say that to a female co-worker I would be written up for sexual harrasment. This isnt about not like gays or wanting discrimination against them. This post is about pointing out double standards. I cant shower with women because I am a man and I am attracted to women. But a gay man can chower with other straight men and its considered ok. That isnt right.

And how does starting this thread make me racist? I mean come on. I didnt once mention race anywhere. I never said I didnt want to be checked out by a white gay man but jnot a black gay man. Starting this thread does not make me a homophob or a racist. Its just me saying I dont want to shower with people that might be sexually attracted to me. Go around and ask women you work with (assuming you are a man) if they would mind showering with you in a communal shower. I bet you dont get many women that will accept. Now ask gay men the same thing. But I know you wont. You liberals are all talk and the minute someone says something you dont agree with you throw out the racist and homophob card. Get off our right wing gun site fucking troll.

You may not be racist, but you do have some issues... and guess what? There's not enough people as insecure as you about their sexuality to warrant making COSTLY changes to every health club/gym/whatever. But hell, if you want to pony up the cash, more power to you.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:33:14 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I just want to explain something...........If a gay man can chower with a straight man ...I don't think your straight anymore???!!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:52:12 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damm where is my grammer nazi picture. Cant find it.
I just want to explain something...........If a gay man can chower with a straight man ...I don't think your straight anymore???!!!

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:59:49 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You may not be racist, but you do have some issues... and guess what? There's not enough people as insecure as you about their sexuality to warrant making COSTLY changes to every health club/gym/whatever. But hell, if you want to pony up the cash, more power to you.

I have no problem with gay people. I work with several. I had to do some team building activities with one of them and itr didnt bother me a bit. But saying im insecure about my sexuality because I dont want a gay man looking at my naked body would be like saying a woman is insecure because she doesnt want a man looking at her naked. Well we all know thats not the case. And as far as making chantges to locker rooms, some liberal country over in Europe just passed a law requiring all dinning faciolities to have 3 types of bathrooms. Women, men, and transvestits. But that will never happen hear because liberals like you will start screaming about racism and homophobe and whatever else is considered negative at the time. And I have several people i work with about showering with homosexuals and all of them agree that they would not be ok with it. Even the women i asked. So before you go around and start assuming that everyone is like you and is ok with another man checking out your starfish you better ask around.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:27:33 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
But that will never happen hear because liberals like you will start screaming about racism and homophobe and whatever else is considered negative at the time. And I have several people i work with about showering with homosexuals and all of them agree that they would not be ok with it. Even the women i asked. So before you go around and start assuming that everyone is like you and is ok with another man checking out your starfish you better ask around.

So write to your senator then, or set up a campaign if there's so many of you supportive of the cause.
More power to you.
Speaking of assumptions, how do you know my political stance so well?
So before you go around and start assuming that everyone who isn't afraid of homosexuals is a liberal maybe you'd better get your facts straight. (no pun intended)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top