User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:46:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. You should definitely smuggle a squirrel aboard an airplane in your pants. It's extremely unlikely that something like this would happen, but it might be useful to take some video of your trip anyway.

Naw, during the daytime, up until 8pm or so, he's pretty lazy and will hang out & sleep in his pouch or a pocket.  They're naturally noctural.

I've taken him to stores and such in my shirt pocket, he just sleeps or hangs out and looks out... though if he's in the car for too long he'll eventually climb out and have a look around, but even then he'll stay on me.

This thread is FTMFW. A squirrel, a flying squirrel to boot is so BA. How did you go about purchasing it? Any special care needs?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:53:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
First, get a BIG pair of dark black sun glasses, a long stick, a squirrel sized harness, and a leash...

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:54:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This thread is FTMFW. A squirrel, a flying squirrel to boot is so BA. How did you go about purchasing it? Any special care needs?

I purchased him from a breeder (Helen's Little Critters in TX).  He was air shipped to me when he was about 8 weeks old (had to go to the airport to pick him up).

I play with him for about an hour or so a day, pretty fun pets, but easy to break so I wouldn't suggest them for small kids.  Since I got him when he was young (still drinking milk from a syringe) I'm his "home tree" and he'll hang out on me and return to me if he gets scared.  Somehow we potty trained him, haven't been peed or pooped on in months.... they're clean like cats.  I give him lots of balsa wood blocks so he chews those and not my stuff.  Loves to jump around on stuff.

Fun pet if you have the time.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:57:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Dont forget to take pictures!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:58:59 AM EDT
[#5]
I can't remember the last time I've actually laughed out load from only reading a thread's title.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:00:15 PM EDT
[#6]
What a cool little pet!  
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:01:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If it's a REAL flying squirrel, WTF are you taking it on a plane for?  

Maybe the plane is on a treadmill
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:15:32 PM EDT
[#8]
OK, you got me.  Tag.

Now when is this flight?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:23:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Put him in a magnum condom

Stick him up your butt

????

Profit

i loled.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top