BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:29:06 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
desertmoon also misses the third person perspective of the Neutral Observer, hence this post.....

Yes!  Where is the N.O.?

I heard he and Imbroglio are eating dinner at Clean_Cut's house tonight....
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:29:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I would post a pic of the barrel (I even tried to take one) but all you can see is a black hole.  I don't have the equipment or expertise to got a decent pic.  Sorry.

I have given it some thought though about sending it back to Ruger.  I'm thinking, since the barrel is screwed, I might as well bore it out to a .45 cal. and keep it.  Of course, I would need to find a drill bit about that size and bore bigger holes in the cylinder so the 45's will fit.  I could use a masonry bit to make some lands and grooved in the resized barrel.

Before I do anything though, I need to see about fixing the timing on the cylinder/bolt.

lawdog

This post right here is why people constantly doubt you. I personaly have no problem with you or what you do here,BUT,I'd stop asking why people call you a troll. I doubt you honestly care.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:38:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Try a flash?

I did this just now with a snapshot camera and I'm a retard

I sure hope that's not corrosion on my rifling!

F$%^ it is
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:24:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey you guys........ I think you are being a little harsh on LD.
I have a GP100 SS 4" and I wore the barrel out in one week.
1.2 million rounds in one week is a lot of ammo, especially since I had to reload all of them.
Reloading wasn't really the problem so much as having to pour the lead into the bullet molds to make my special 400grain semi-jacketed wadcutter hollowpoints. And the powder.... don't get me started about the powder. With 150 grains of powder per cartridge I had to order it in by the keg... USPS  hate's me. And the cases............ Do you know how hard it is to use 7.62 nato brass to make .357 mag rounds.
I can't tell you how many resizing dies I wore out. They just don't make dies like they use too.

GP 100s are useless I say......... Useless.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:33:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hey you guys........ I think you are being a little harsh on LD.
I have a GP100 SS 4" and I wore the barrel out in one week.
1.2 million rounds in one week is a lot of ammo, especially since I had to reload all of them.
Reloading wasn't really the problem so much as having to pour the lead into the bullet molds to make my special 400grain semi-jacketed wadcutter hollowpoints. And the powder.... don't get me started about the powder. With 150 grains of powder per cartridge I had to order it in by the keg... USPS  hate's me. And the cases............ Do you know how hard it is to use 7.62 nato brass to make .357 mag rounds.
I can't tell you how many resizing dies I wore out. They just don't make dies like they use too.

GP 100s are useless I say......... Useless.

I have some extra brass for your reloads if you want 'em. Only been reloaded 103 times...
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:33:45 PM EDT
[#6]
awob
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top