Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 4:37:54 AM EDT
[#1]

"....a board position on the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, where she works on public policy designed to keep kids safe from guns. Heidi also wrote a book about the devastating impact of gun violence, Beyond the Bullet".
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 4:40:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Check out these videos of this total fucking lunatic.

Loon Videos
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 4:42:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Writing is her living and she is out of ideas.
View Quote

Yeh, there's a reason why "It's the story Ms Magazine wouldn't publish":

Even Ms Magazine has writing standards!

Link Posted: 7/28/2013 4:56:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Bag of libtard shit.  Maybe she should carry her "rubber hubby" and whip the 'bad guy/girls" with it.  I'm sure who she voted for.

FBHO
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:06:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I only think that you should be allowed to own anything that is available now, as long as you have taken gun safety. But that's just me.
View Quote

That's the only thing you think? English classes are available now!
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:14:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's funny that the experience has actually made her change the way she thinks about the world; it has cracked her liberal utopia. The rest is just liberal bluster.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

She will keep the  pistol, and write that she sold it back to the gun store and is hugely relieved to see it gone.

She's Karl "Rambo" Rowan in drag.

http://articles.latimes.com/1988-06-16/news/vw-6759_1_carl-rowan

Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:15:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Page Two appearance as well

Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:22:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Overly emotional drama queen, just like most liberals.

Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:26:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Overly emotional drama queen, just like most liberals.

View Quote

It's more than that.

She is a total dumbass liar.

She stated, for all intents and purposes, that now that she owns a gun, she jumps at the sounds of things during the night but NEVER reacted that way before she owned a gun.

She is a total stupid dumbfuck liar who doesn't have as much brain power as your common gnat.

Problem is........the GUZILLIONS of brain dead fucking dumbass 'tards in this country will believe her and say "right on".
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:28:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Some people shouldn't own a gun. People exactly like her. She is more at risk with it. She refuses to be properly train with it, and will most likely be shot with her own gun because of lack of discipline to be antiquate trained with the weapon, and indecisive to use it to defend her own life and the life of her family. She is better off to take the rape/ robbery/ beating that may of may not be coming than to try and pull a gun she can't use because of mental and training follies. Or the possibility of shooting herself from a combination of fear of the gun and lack of safety training. She is a sheep and is better off as a rape victim without the weapon, than being dead from being with it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:30:32 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm gonna go with this...

1)  Training, mandatory or otherwise, can't fix stupid

2)  She probably didn't even buy a gun

3)  She's lying (see #2)
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:31:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

She will keep the  pistol, and write that she sold it back to the gun store and is hugely relieved to see it gone.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's funny that the experience has actually made her change the way she thinks about the world; it has cracked her liberal utopia. The rest is just liberal bluster.

Whole lot of derp in that article.

Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:35:22 AM EDT
[#13]
She's attempting to paint us as paranoid, delusional and dangerous.

all because of a machine
all the while, based on her writing, we can all see who the mentally ill individual is
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:39:36 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I'm gonna go with this...

1)  Training, mandatory or otherwise, can't fix stupid

2)  She probably didn't even buy a gun

3)  She's lying (see #2)
View Quote
She colorfully embellished her experience with the...

ok, the cunt lied.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:45:12 AM EDT
[#15]
I wonder how many other aspects in life she only does the bare legal minimum. Can't say much else.. but it involves a gang bang, butt sex, and being told " you should get a gun" afterwards.

I thought the gun would make me feel more powerful, more confident, and less fearful. I was wrong. All I felt was fear. Physically taking the gun out of the safe and putting it in a holster on my hip literally reminded me that I was going out into a big bad scary unsafe world.
View Quote

Welcome to the real world you waste of an excuse for a vagina holder.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:47:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Remember the "journalist" from this thread:

I thought the gun would make me feel more powerful, more confident, and less fearful. I was wrong. All I felt was fear. Physically taking the gun out of the safe and putting it in a holster on my hip literally reminded me that I was going out into a big bad scary unsafe world.
View Quote

View Quote

That says so much right there. Admitting reality is too scary for a lot of people. Better to construct an elaborate mental defense system and rely on luck than deal with the truth.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:52:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Emotionally unstable writer is emotionally unstable.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:52:42 AM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

You mean the world isn't safe? People intend to do others harm? It's not all rainbows and sunshine? SAY IT AIN'T SO!

What a fucking retard.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:55:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
She is completely oblivious to the idea that she has the freedom to decide whether or not she is fit and qualified to carry a firearm for herself (she clearly is not).

It's unfortunate how many buy into the leftist elite mentality of "we know better than the common man, thus we must force his hand".  
View Quote

Yeah, it's kind of like someone who doesn't know how to drive a motorcycle acting shocked when a Suzuki dealer sells them one.

"I was stupid and no one stopped me from being stupid!"  
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:58:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I should write a parody article, except from the point of view of a gun owner that already has multiple guns purchasing a new one.

Her stupidity would be easy to parody.
View Quote

The parody would be less stupid than her 'real' writing.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:59:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Of course, it would never occur to her that mandating "training" empowers the state to deny you your 2A rights.

Those snippets you posted told me all I need to know about this stupid bitch. Hmph! She should definitely do something else for a living! Not only is she out of ideas, she's just plain dumb!
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 6:00:26 AM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Hrm. No wonder -

http://gunvictimsaction.org/boards-of-directors/heidi-yewman-vancouver-washington/

Heidi became involved in gun violence prevention in 1999 when her former basketball coach and teacher, Dave Sanders was killed in the Columbine High School massacre along with 12 students. Heidi was a graduate of Columbine.

Heidi is a resident of Washington State. In 2009 she wrote the book Beyond the Bullet: Personal Stories of Gun Violence Aftermath which profiles 19 people forever altered by the impact of gun violence. She is an advocate for gun safety and is the Washington state president of the Million Mom March/Brady Campaign. In this role she regularly meets with legislators, parent groups and school administrators to promote safety campaigns like the ASK Campaign, which encourages parents to ask if there’s a gun in houses where their kids play, and SPEAK-UP, which encourages students to call a 1-800 number if they hear of a weapons threat at school.

Heidi also sits on the board of the Trauma Intervention Program (TIP), a group of 160 volunteers who provide “emotional first aid” to people in the Portland, Oregon/Vancouver, Washington area who have just experienced a trauma or the death of a loved one. Her main role is to increase awareness of TIP in order to secure long term funding and new volunteers.

Came here to post this...
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 6:02:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I should write a parody article, except from the point of view of a gun owner that already has multiple guns purchasing a new one.

This but maybe someone could do a "Hitler" parody video?

Link Posted: 7/28/2013 6:03:01 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
And, the whole purpose of her article:
Mostly the anger was about me not obtaining any training. But then, the entire point of the experiment was to do the legal minimum and my state doesn’t require it. The guy at the store shouldn’t be allowed to let me buy the gun without mandatory training. The government shouldn’t have let me get a permit to carry a concealed weapon without mandatory training.
View Quote
View Quote
Translated:  I'm a stupid twat-waffle, and I'm so completely incompetent and ineffectual that I need someone else to tell me how to do

everything in my life.  Save me Obi-wan Big Government.  You're the only one who can.

Link Posted: 7/28/2013 6:40:20 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote

I live among liberals. They live in a bubble, and deep down, they know it. They are terrified of having to confront real life. Guns to them are real life.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 6:46:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Anti-gun propaganda in it's purest, distilled form.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 7:08:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 7:26:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Someone needs to parody her article, but make it about her buying her first dildo, and how scared, nervous, and paranoid she might be knowing that she was when she puts it in her cock holster, she fears she might like it, and have uncontrollable urges to be with a man someday, and how it's a "scary patriarchal world out there".
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 7:32:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Somebody didn't read the link.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 7:36:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was thinking about someone who has never voted deciding to register to vote.

Imagine it, the hyper awareness of political debates.  Paying more attention to the news.  The pressure to decide who to pick, the astonishment that me, with so little training or experience, is being trusted with such a decision.  The amazement that nobody even checks my ID as I get tot he polling place, merely marking my name off a list.

You could almost do a line for line parody.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 7:37:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I live among liberals. They live in a bubble, and deep down, they know it. They are terrified of having to confront real life. Guns to them are real life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That was her article in a nutshell.  And she will vote for anyone who promises to keep her in that bubble.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.    She started thinking tactically, at least on a very very very basic level.   And its funny how she processes this info which i let run on a back burner most of the time.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 8:58:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

...And its funny how she processes this info which i let run on a back burner most of the time.
View Quote

Yup.  She takes it out on the gun, and the State that let's her have one.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top