Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Taking in bodily fluids from another person, no matter what orifice, exposes the girl to whatever diseases the guy is carrying.

As a guy, that sounds like a whole lot of "somebody elses problem". We usually come out okay. And my happiness is what's important.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:10:18 AM EDT
[#2]
After years of nursing school, and six years in the ER, I can tell you there are a lot of diseases and other health issues that are the result of oral sex.

She needs to do some research on this.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:10:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
And she owns guns

Actually, I don't think she does, she made a big scene of turning them in after Columbine stating "if it can make the world safer and save one person, I'll give up my guns" or something to that effect.

She's a loon...with a nice beaver, but a loon just the same....

Who did she save?  Was she planning on shooting someone?

Nah, I don't think so, she was just jumping on the liberal bandwagon. Actually before that she was pretty pro gun, and owned at least a few pistols....I remember she played it as a big photo-op...

Although like most liberal hypocrites, she probably owns one again, for protection, you know....that she as a star is entitled to, where mere peons are not....

Still she looked good in Basic Instinct, I'd settle for a blow job from her
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:11:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No it is called marriage.

That would be "cannot get any sex", not "cannot get out of sex".
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:11:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There is a point to sex education.  Perhaps the approach is unorthodox or even questionable, but there needs to be SOME sort of approach.  merely telling kids "don't do it until you are married" is unrealistic.

How many kids do you have again?  Zero, but that is irrelevant to my argument

Abstinence only programs are pissing into the wind.  

Funny, as they seemed to work wonders for lots of folks. Sure, but not everyone.  I hope you understand that for some people (a good number) abstinence is not an option they want to consider.  I would hope that you would want people making the decision not to remain abstinent to at least take measures to protect themselves and their partner.

Kids need to be given options and education, so if they do choose to experiment, they do so safely and responsibility.  Regardless of your morals, I would hope that you would want your kid to use a condom if he or she were to fall off the abstinence wagon.  Far too often parents are shy, embarassed, or just plain deluded when it comes to talking to their kids about sex.

Really? And I must ask again: How many kids do you have? How many teenagers have you had "the talk" with?  Once again, my kid count is irrelevant, as my argument is based on common sense.  Take abstinence off the table.  Say for the sake of argument that your kid IS going to have sex, and there is nothing you can do about it.  Would you want him or her to have safe sex, or unsafe sex?  If they're not going to make the #1 best decision (abstinence) wouldn't you want them to at least make the #2 best decision (safe sex)?

They may forget what it was like to be a teenager with every instinct in your body telling you to screw.  Kids are young and dumb, and do dumb things.  The best thing you can do is help them so that their dumb decision does not haunt them for the rest of their lives (kids, std's, ect)

Exactly. By telling them that adult games have adult consequences that they really don't need to mess around with.  And since they are becomming adults and can understand adult responsibilities and consequences, they should be able to make adult decisions.  To make those decisions they should be properly educated on ALL possible options.

Don't just preach "don't do it" to your kids.  You're whispering into a hurricane.

Really? Worked for me, worked for my parents, and their parents, and their parents, and their parents......  You, your parents, their parents, ect did not grow up in a society that is so sexually charged.  You have eyes and ears.  Every single thing is geared toward sex.  Sex/Sexy is cool, and there is no way to avoid it.  Simply putting your head in the ground is not going to make that go away.

Stress your morals and values of not doing it until marriage, but also educate them about smart choices to make if they choose to not heed your warnings.  It's far easier to get people to wear a condom than to not screw at all.

That's like saying "don't play with guns, but if you DO play with guns, only play with .22s because they aren't as likely to kill you..." No, that's like saying "don't play with guns, but if you do, here are the 4 rules of firearm safety that you should follow at all times"

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:12:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Still she looked good in Basic Instinct, I'd settle for a blow job from her

I will give you the same advice as I gave the 3 year old in church who tried to eat something off the floor Sunday:

"Put that down! You don't know where it has been!"
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:14:26 AM EDT
[#7]
A study that followed the 'true love waits' crowd versus regular kids who did not pledge found no statistically significant difference in the rate of STD infections.  However, the 'true love waits' crowd was more likely to engage in unprotected sex, and substitute anal and oral sex to 'preserve' their virginitiy.  Sometimes these things do have adverse effects so it's good that they get all the facts.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:15:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You can still get aids by having oral sex.

Pretty damn rare though, supposedly their are no documented cases.

Aids is actually pretty hard to get unless you are doin butt sex.

for males, yes, but for females the risk is incredibly high from heterosexual vaginal sex; I think males only have something like a 1/100 chance of catching HIV from an infected chick with unprotected sex, but for females the risk is something like 10-25x that.

There are a mess of other nasty STD's that you can get with oral though.

None of them are a death sentence though.

I've never heard of a criminal - particularly a sexual deviant - who was into "cutting deals" w/ the victim.  This smacks of "submission tactics", which is a folly.  Even though it isn't mortal, the human papiloma virus is for life.  That's supposed to be some kind of a "consolation prize"?  Amazing how some people are automatically ready to compromise themselves & go w/ "appeasement" &/or "surrender" tactitcs w/o even considering smarter alternatives.

How about teaching young girls to be smart & avoiding getting themselves into situations which might compromise their safety to begin with (eg. like Ms. St Guillen getting drunk in NYC @ ~0300 & winding up raped, & dead)?  Or maybe instill in them a sense of confidence to eschew the "attention whore" mentality.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:24:16 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
AIDS activist = sodomy promoter

Seriously, does anyone have any doubt as to their motives?

Wait just a second here ......... I'm all for protecting the children, keeping them safe and making sure that they are taught  firm moral values( hell I have to, I have 5 girls ).

But come on.... AIDS activist = sodomy promoter

HMMMM .....     AIDS activist = sodomy promoter

WEll, at least I hope thier getting across to the over 18 and I ain't got no STD crowd    
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:24:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Zero, but that is irrelevant to my argument

It is relevant to those reading your arguement.

The world looks a lot different when you aren't 21 anymore.

Sure, but not everyone.  I hope you understand that for some people (a good number) abstinence is not an option they want to consider.  I would hope that you would want people making the decision not to remain abstinent to at least take measures to protect themselves and their partner.

Firstly, abstinence works for EVERYONE who decides to use it.

Secondly, if people CHOOSE not to be abstinent, then they are CHOOSING to engage in risky behavior that they could just as easily CHOOSE not to engage in. No, I don't want to see them infected with stuff, but condoms don't stop all the bad stuff.

Condoms are not magic talismans that make irresponsible sex choices OK.

Once again, my kid count is irrelevant, as my argument is based on common sense.  Take abstinence off the table.  Say for the sake of argument that your kid IS going to have sex, and there is nothing you can do about it.  Would you want him or her to have safe sex, or unsafe sex?  If they're not going to make the #1 best decision (abstinence) wouldn't you want them to at least make the #2 best decision (safe sex)?

Your kid count IS relevant.

I have talked to many teenagers about sex and have always done so from a Biblical perspective. I have shared wisdom with them, answered their questions, and I am proud to say that the overwhelming majority of them have behaved sensibly.

Sex with a condom is safER, not "safe".

A little fact I impress upon the teenagers I talk to.

And since they are becomming adults and can understand adult responsibilities and consequences, they should be able to make adult decisions.  To make those decisions they should be properly educated on ALL possible options.

There is a difference between teaching kids about sex and walking around handing out condoms. Done properly, kids can learn about EVERYTHING involved with sex. Done improperly, it can be ENCOURAGING them to go out and screw like bunnies.

You, your parents, their parents, ect did not grow up in a society that is so sexually charged.  You have eyes and ears.  Every single thing is geared toward sex.  Sex/Sexy is cool, and there is no way to avoid it.  Simply putting your head in the ground is not going to make that go away.

So the answer is to throw all moral reserve to the wind and just quit? How about this: How about we start fixing a culture that is so perverted and revolting? How about we correct the constant bombardment of kids rather than just throwing up our hands and throwing condoms at them?

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:25:28 AM EDT
[#11]
I wouldlike to see Sean Penn get arrested for pulling aside a teenage girl and talking to her about the dangers of sex and the positives of oral sex.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:28:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Let me guess what her public service announcement would be:

Blow jobs
They're for the children.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:31:28 AM EDT
[#13]
I'd hit it
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:32:24 AM EDT
[#14]

Originally Posted By triburst1
I would have to sample her skills before I could comment.

She's all talk. Trust me on this...
OK, that's bullshit but it would be friggin cool if it were true...
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:33:28 AM EDT
[#15]
She sounds like a fun date.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:33:52 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
<snip>

I did 4 years of Catholic high school.  Before that I had 9 years of Episcopalian elementary school.  Every lecture, every discussion, every video was about abstinence.  Not once did I ever hear any alternatives (from offical school sources).  How effective was it?  Well, out of my graduating class of 125:

7 pregnancies
3 cases of HIV (2F 1M)
a SHITLOAD of VD cases (that I know about)

And these were kids in a religious, church run school comming from religious, church going families.  They were screwing like rabbits, regardless of what their parents thought they were being taught.  I hope for the sake of your kids that you are not one of these parents who are so blinded by their convictions that they do not see what is really happening, and do not take steps to protect their kids.

Please don't interpret anything I am saying as any kind of slight against you as a parent.  I am merely saying that while you should stress abstinence as much as you can, and that you're right, it is the only 100% effective method, you should educate them that protected, safER sex is better than no protection at all.  Please don't wait until it is too late before you teach your kids about not only the dangers of sex, but the RANGE of options they have to protect themselves from those dangers, and the varying degree of effectiveness.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#17]
I happened to have tv on last night when Letterman came on. She was his first guest. First time I'd seen her in an interview, so I left it on. She is afterall, rather easy on the eyes.

WHAT A FUCKING LOON!!!! A real half wit, if ever there was.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:38:29 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
And these were kids in a religious, church run school comming from religious, church going families.

I have seen more instances than that in church going families.

They were screwing like rabbits, regardless of what their parents thought they were being taught.  I hope for the sake of your kids that you are not one of these parents who are so blinded by their convictions that they do not see what is really happening, and do not take steps to protect their kids.

I know exactly what is happening.

Teenagers are not robots who simply do what they are programmed to do. They are people with their own will. The trick is to teach them to exercise their will in a positive manner, not in one that will bankrupt their life.

It CAN be done.

The fact that some kids are going to rebel and be stupid no matter how good their instruction IS NOT cause to throw up our hands and quit.

Please don't interpret anything I am saying as any kind of slight against you as a parent.  I am merely saying that while you should stress abstinence as much as you can, and that you're right, it is the only 100% effective method, you should educate them that protected, safER sex is better than no protection at all.  Please don't wait until it is too late before you teach your kids about not only the dangers of sex, but the RANGE of options they have to protect themselves from those dangers, and the varying degree of effectiveness.

Sonny, I teach LOTS of kids about sex. I am a Sunday School teacher. Sex is one of the subjects I teach about frequently.

I deal with more teens and the topic of sex than just about anyone I know. And I have been doing so for a long time.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:39:36 AM EDT
[#19]
"Can I invite over eight or twelve of my best buds to take turns gang-banging your ass?"

"No"

"Oh, come on."

"Well...  Sharon Stone said oral sex is safer.  So how about I just blow all of your friends?"

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:40:58 AM EDT
[#20]
....Just more evidence suggesting the validity of  my assertion "Other people's kids are the devil".

I avoid all this by homeschooling.  No preacher's sons to worry about, nor the influence of trailer trash.  Just Daddy with his teacher's guide in one hand, and a Budweiser in the other.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:47:27 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You can still get aids by having oral sex.

Pretty damn rare though, supposedly their are no documented cases.

Aids is actually pretty hard to get unless you are doin butt sex.

for males, yes, but for females the risk is incredibly high from heterosexual vaginal sex; I think males only have something like a 1/100 chance of catching HIV from an infected chick with unprotected sex, but for females the risk is something like 10-25x that.

There are a mess of other nasty STD's that you can get with oral though.

None of them are a death sentence though.

I've never heard of a criminal - particularly a sexual deviant - who was into "cutting deals" w/ the victim.  This smacks of "submission tactics", which is a folly.  Even though it isn't mortal, the human papiloma virus is for life.  That's supposed to be some kind of a "consolation prize"?  Amazing how some people are automatically ready to compromise themselves & go w/ "appeasement" &/or "surrender" tactitcs w/o even considering smarter alternatives.

How about teaching young girls to be smart & avoiding getting themselves into situations which might compromise their safety to begin with (eg. like Ms. St Guillen getting drunk in NYC @ ~0300 & winding up raped, & dead)?  Or maybe instill in them a sense of confidence to eschew the "attention whore" mentality.

Exactly. Rape is about control.

I agree. It's about educating our daughters. Safe sex is one part of that education. As is educating our daughters by teaching them how to be strong women who can withstand peer pressure. Educating them on how to avoid dangerous situations and how to defend themselves if they do find themselves in danger...
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:06:33 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I would have to sample her skills before I could comment.

+1000 on this.

Perhaps being the attention WHORE she is, she might want to film the AR15.com Gang Bang.

in return for turning in one round of ammo ("to save the life of some innocent child out there") Ms. Stone will show you her incredible Oral Pleasure Technique.  (remember - Sharron Stone was noted for an overnight once with Bill "Slick Willy" Clinton himself. - Poor Monica as an amature trying to impress Clinton who has been serviced by the Hollywood elite like Ms. Stone)

Since I have a couple of bricks of 22LR around, I'll be happy to "Buy a Round" for every AR15.commer who would participate in this combination Disarmament and Oral Sex Primer project.

Yes you say, the idea that a woman should give a blowjob just "SUCKS". and you hate to waste even a round of 22LR just to get head from a hollywood whore...

DO IT FOR THE KIDS!!

(You know to someone in HollyWeird, this project would make perfect sense too!!)

Someone contact her agent and see what "The Lay- dee" has to say to this!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:07:31 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Many Kalifornians have "progressed" beyond morals.

She came to us from Pennsylvania... from the east... just like nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:17:03 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That would be "cannot get any sex", not "cannot get out of sex".

Oh Schnap!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:21:52 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Bless her heart.

+1!  I wish she'd offer oral sex to me.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:26:53 AM EDT
[#26]
source?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:09:51 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Bless her heart.

I thought only Southerners could use that line?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:11:37 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
"If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them."

So, if I corner her in the market, can I get a blow job too?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:11:47 PM EDT
[#29]
But Sharon Stone is a genius...just ask her.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:12:15 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bless her heart.

I thought only Southerners could use that line?

I used to live in Texas.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:15:03 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
That's rather odd.

If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job

A 'situation where you can't get out of sex' ... Like rape, you mean?

The sad thing is, she thinks that what she's saying is all right.

I would say that in a situation where a chick is going to get raped and cannot get out of the situation by either killing the fucker or something else... that offering oral sex instead would be the better option if the rapist accepts because of the lower risk of STD transfer and pregnancy.

That's just a hideous and disgusting thing to even contemplate.  Maybe it is....  but god what a thing to even bring up to a stranger.

Yeah, well, now we know his views on women are in line...
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:19:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Somebody's got to be unafraid to lead the freak parade
Somebody's got to be unafraid to lead the freak parade
To lead the freak
To lead the freak
To lead the freak parade
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:46:35 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
In all her AIDS activism, I don't guess that Sharon ever learned that oral sex IS NOT "100 times" safer than the usual form of sex.

Exactly.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:59:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Are we going to hear people object to this b/c oral sex is a "gateway" sex act?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:17:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Old skank liberal gun grabbing wore out useless career ended POS......

Yes children, give BJ's gratuitously.

Sharon Stone sucks....
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:21:45 PM EDT
[#36]
She's a genius, 154 IQ, ...just listen..,

Here's her latest new-age psychobabble on Mid-East peace:

"And it really is just a breath. It's just an agreement that's just a breath. We are not far apart. We can choose to have this alternative kind of growth that is a collective nuance of understanding. "
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:25:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Does she follow her own advice?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:25:54 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Of course all this comes out just before they release her next movie, Fatal Attraction II.

Nothing like controversy to sell tickets.

The movie looks like sh!t.

That's exactly what I was thinking when Michael Douglas came out talking bad about Brad and Jennifer and their adoption.  It SEEMED like crazy shit to me until I realized he had a movie coming out and was just making sure people could remember who he was....
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:36:29 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That's rather odd.

I would say that in a situation where a chick is going to get raped and cannot get out of the situation by either killing the fucker or something else... that offering oral sex instead would be the better option if the rapist accepts because of the lower risk of STD transfer and pregnancy.

Man, lemme have some of what you are smoking, cause your world sounds like a whacked out place to live in.
What you just said is an anti-gunner advice - carry condoms in case of rape.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:40:30 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
There is a point to sex education.  Perhaps the approach is unorthodox or even questionable, but there needs to be SOME sort of approach.  merely telling kids "don't do it until you are married" is unrealistic.  Abstinence only programs are pissing into the wind.  Kids need to be given options and education, so if they do choose to experiment, they do so safely and responsibility.  Regardless of your morals, I would hope that you would want your kid to use a condom if he or she were to fall off the abstinence wagon.  Far too often parents are shy, embarassed, or just plain deluded when it comes to talking to their kids about sex.  They may forget what it was like to be a teenager with every instinct in your body telling you to screw.  Kids are young and dumb, and do dumb things.  The best thing you can do is help them so that their dumb decision does not haunt them for the rest of their lives (kids, std's, ect)

Don't just preach "don't do it" to your kids.  You're whispering into a hurricane.  Stress your morals and values of not doing it until marriage, but also educate them about smart choices to make if they choose to not heed your warnings.  It's far easier to get people to wear a condom than to not screw at all.

Every instinct in my body is telling me to rape your new bride.
Am I supposed to ignore that instinct?
According to you, we should allow ourselves to give in to our baser instincts.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:42:18 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Old skank liberal gun grabbing wore out useless career ended POS......

Yes children, give BJ's gratuitously.

Sharon Stone sucks....

Evidently....
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:59:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:43:55 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks for the advice (you're not a parent, are you?), but I don't think I need some stranger approaching my daughter and telling her to 'just give a guy a BJ'. Not when I'm working very hard to instill morals, high self-esteem and a sense of right and wrong in my children. Because I know it's that very self-esteem, that self-confidence, placing value on themselves as a person and on their bodies that will enable them to withstand peer pressure.

Ding ding ding ding!!!

We have a winner!!

Teenagers CAN be taught to exercise self control. They CAN be taught values, and they CAN be taught morals. And you know what? They CAN follow those teachings and lead happy lives.

The hippie concept that people are incapable of controlling themselves ought to have been flushed by now....

Yup. It worked for me, my parents, and their parents.

Then again, my dumbass sister ran off when she was 17 so she could fuck some gangbanger, smoke pot, get knocked up, and mooch off of family so she wouldn't have to come to terms with being an utter fucking dumbass. Of course, we adopted her when she was older, so she had plenty of time to develop her own idiot concepts before we came along.

It's that hippie concept that people are incapable of controlling themselves that is sending America down the drain today. Look at "gun control" for pete's sake.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:40:26 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
That's rather odd.

Man, lemme have some of what you are smoking, cause your world sounds like a whacked out place to live in.
What you just said is an anti-gunner advice - carry condoms in case of rape.

read the red, I specifically said that she would be okay doing it if all other options involving her getting out without committing some sex act were gone.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:48:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
"If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job.  If you can't get out of sex use a fucking hammer like that one girl did.  What a loon.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:48:58 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
BTW wouldn't that "stituation" be called rape?

If one "cannot get out of sex", I would certainly call that rape.

Trick Question!!  Women get married to get out of sex!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:50:46 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Every instinct in my body is telling me to rape your new bride.
Am I supposed to ignore that instinct?
According to you, we should allow ourselves to give in to our baser instincts.

There is a BIG difference between giving into an instinct for rape, which is clearly wrong in EVERY situation, and it'd be hard to find someone to tell you otherwise; and giving into peer pressure to have consentual sex.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:51:22 PM EDT
[#48]
I feel AIDS coming on....she can blow me........ahhhhhhh....jokes on her!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:53:51 PM EDT
[#49]
The only important thing here is that she offers me a sucky sucky!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:11:28 PM EDT
[#50]
"If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them." So it's just that simple, huh? The problem with Sharon Stone is that she thinks like a whore. If you're in a situation where you can't get out of sex, guess what??? You're about to get raped, and you won't have a helluva lot of say in what happens next. What a stupid bitch. Oh, a getting a mouthful of jizz will prevent AIDS or other STDs? I don't think so. There's a lot of dead homos that could answer that one.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top