Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:38:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Whats wrong with a blow up doll?  I do not agree with spending years in jail for screwing a pig he is already embarrassed enough.  The pig came on to him right?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:41:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Umm! yeah we had a mildly retarded Drug burnout in our high school who got caught "Riding the hog!" and well lets just say he quit school(which he was failing terribly anyway) since he could not go anywhere in school without cries of "SOOOOOOOOIEEEE!" behind him.

Real "Pig Sticker" that guy!!!

Ah hell..........HIS NAME WAS JOHN YODER!!!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:47:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sicko needs to be put away... Someone who does a hog might take a liking to 10 yo kids next.  Do you really want that guy hanging around your neighborhood?

sickos who shoot paper targets and water jugs with "assault weapons" need to be put away.  they might shoot PEOPLE next.

just because someone does something that YOU do not agree with does not make it illegal.  this person has NOT harmed another human being, nor has shown any inclination (that i know of) to do so.  You can not say what he might do next based on his previous actions, at least not using the logic that you used.

Ok, he is an upstanding person... Equating a pig boofer to a legal gun owner is your analogy, not mine...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:07:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sicko needs to be put away... Someone who does a hog might take a liking to 10 yo kids next.  Do you really want that guy hanging around your neighborhood?

sickos who shoot paper targets and water jugs with "assault weapons" need to be put away.  they might shoot PEOPLE next.

just because someone does something that YOU do not agree with does not make it illegal.  this person has NOT harmed another human being, nor has shown any inclination (that i know of) to do so.  You can not say what he might do next based on his previous actions, at least not using the logic that you used.

+1

Though you say he has not harmed another human being, I think you are ignoring some things here... He trespassed on another persons property and had sex with their animal. Was this animal going to slaughter or was it just a pet? If it was going to a slaughter house then if he had an STD or some other disease he may have transfered it to it causing the pig to be a 'waste', which then in turn causes loss of income for the farmer.

Point is, what he did was wrong and does need to be punished for what he did, not what he may do in the future. IMO, his sentence was far too harsh for the crime and all aspects stemming from it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:11:52 PM EDT
[#5]

+1

Though you say he has not harmed another human being, I think you are ignoring some things here... He trespassed on another persons property and had sex with their animal. Was this animal going to slaughter or was it just a pet? If it was going to a slaughter house then if he had an STD or some other disease he may have transfered it to it causing the pig to be a 'waste', which then in turn causes loss of income for the farmer.

Point is, what he did was wrong and does need to be punished for what he did, not what he may do in the future. IMO, his sentence was far too harsh for the crime and all aspects stemming from it.

This is a fair argument.  He should be charged with trespassing, not having sex with an animal, if that was indeed the case.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:17:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Imagine sending a man to prison for 10 years for f**king a pig...without even asking the pig if it was consentual.  

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:24:47 PM EDT
[#7]
From the article:

"If found guilty, he could face up to 10 years in prison."
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:32:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
This is a fair argument.  He should be charged with trespassing, not having sex with an animal, if that was indeed the case.

RIGHT!

Charge him with REAL crimes that he committed.  Tresspassing, and maybe hit him with property damage.  The fact that he had sex with an animal is inconsequential.  Treat him the same if he had been busted humping a haystack.

DISCLAIMER: I do not fuck animals, nor do i have any desire to do so
I don't see what is inherently "wrong" with having sex with a pig.  If this guy had bought his own pig, i think he should be able to do what he wants with it without being bothered by johnny law. Once again,  just because YOUR beliefs don't include fucking pigs, does not make it a crime.

And I think it is a dead on analogy regarding gun owners and pig fuckers in that you can not predict future crime by looking at current non-crime.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:02:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
If sex with a hog is a crime, my entire 4 years at college was a collection of felonies.

Mine too
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:07:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If sex with a hog is a crime, my entire 4 years at college was a collection of felonies.

Mine too

+1 true confession time here
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:15:19 PM EDT
[#11]
That had to be a pet hog.  Every hog I've known that was raised to be pork wouldn't have stood for that kind of crap.  Hogs aren't an animal you want to be fucking around with, as there is always the real possibility of getting chomped.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:23:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Gives new meaning to "Swine Time" (the annual feastival held in nearby Climax).
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top