Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 7:55:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Veterinarians don’t know anything about virology, pandemics and/or vaccines...
View Quote

No horse paste for you..
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 7:57:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 7:58:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They will mix up the doses with vax that turns you gay.
View Quote

The Marine Corp must have been taking the vaxx for like 200 years now.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 7:58:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You think those anthrax and sarin shots were FDA approved, not a chance.
View Quote

Yes, the Anthrax vaccine is approved by the FDA. There is no sarin vaccine, only a short term antidote. It must be given within minutes of exposure.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 7:58:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad I never signed the papers a few years ago.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:00:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Anthrax was not mandatory until 2006 I believe , I was finally forced to take it in Iraq.
View Quote

Anthrax has been around before the 1900s. Not some experimental-bio weapon created in chynahhhh
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Anthrax was not mandatory until 2006 I believe , I was finally forced to take it in Iraq.
View Quote

Try again. I was forced to in Korea in 98.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:03:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was gonna serve but…………
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:04:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

HERE is your answer:

Beyond readiness, a big part of the push for a mandate for the military centers on the belief that service members could set an example for their families and friends in states where vaccine hesitancy has been higher.

“When people see that these guys got the vaccine and nothing happened to them, that could be decisive,” said Dr. Ezekiel J. Emanuel, a bioethicist at the University of Pennsylvania who advised Mr. Biden during his transition.

“People admire our military,” he said. “They can serve as a positive example.”

THAT is repugnant.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Isn't this normal for the military?  Don't they have to take any and all shots and shit?

Not for vaccines under an emergency use authorization.

I’m still missing what has suddenly made this a matter of national security six months after it’s release.

HERE is your answer:

Beyond readiness, a big part of the push for a mandate for the military centers on the belief that service members could set an example for their families and friends in states where vaccine hesitancy has been higher.

“When people see that these guys got the vaccine and nothing happened to them, that could be decisive,” said Dr. Ezekiel J. Emanuel, a bioethicist at the University of Pennsylvania who advised Mr. Biden during his transition.

THAT is repugnant.

Holy fuck
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:04:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

think of the adventures you could have had whilst serving in the united states military.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:06:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:07:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

think of the adventures you could have had whilst serving in the united states military.  
View Quote

My friends tell me that all the time
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:07:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Because they want to demonstrate the power they have.

Young healthy service members, if they get the China Flu, usually are fine in just a few days.
View Quote
Yeah, not like they had to pull a carrier off deployment for it or anything.  And besides, I doubt anyone can list a single instance where disease has even made a difference in a military action.

Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:08:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I hate what this country has become...it's disgusting...
View Quote

Let's call it what it is: evil.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:09:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

HERE is your answer:

THAT is repugnant.
View Quote

Ho Lee Fuk
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:10:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:14:45 PM EDT
[#17]
I was told by a reputable source here the other day that this wouldn't happen. Odd how those things tend to work out.

I'm not saying this is right or good - I don't think that anything should be mandated on anyone regarding COVID -  but no one should be shocked to see this happen. You can see it coming a mile away.

You've got a large population of people who 1) already are made to get a battery of vaccinations when they enlist or deploy, 2) follow orders as a matter of not only daily routine but longstanding professional tradition (as well as the legal/ethical requirements to obey legit orders), and 3) are very often used as guinea pigs by politicians eager to use them for social policy experimentation. It's literally the easiest population in the country for this to be forced upon. If there's gonna be a vaccine mandate coming from down high, the military is gonna be the first to get it.

America is essentially a fascist oligarchy now, and with the vaccines becoming a tribal/political issue, it's no surprise that the Leftists are going to use them as pawns in the cold civil war we're having.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:15:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That’s not good for morale.
View Quote

Retention and recruitment as well.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:16:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HERE is your answer:

THAT is repugnant.

Ho Lee Fuk

That's not good for anything!
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:17:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Might be true, but I'm sure you remember being lined up and injected with a bunch of different shots without having any idea what they were during in processing. No surprise at all, regardless of a liberal gov.

.gov has f´d up plenty of times with various vaccines and shots, especially in the 70s and 80s if I remember right.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:20:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

lols in George Washington
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:22:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:23:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Retention and recruitment as well.
View Quote

They want to get rid of you guys anyway.

I believe that this is actually part of their effort to purge the military and civilian federal workforce of conservatives. Coming at them with legally dubious intrusions into their political beliefs would probably be more difficult for them than doing a vaccine mandate. Rather than fire you or section you out for political BS, they can get you to simply quit or refuse to re-enlist on your own because you don't want the jab.

They want to replace you guys with BLM types anyway. This will help with that.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:23:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

HERE is your answer:

THAT is repugnant.
View Quote

I let them shoot that burning-ass anthrax into me six times, and I don't remember a single civilian following my good example. What was the going military refusal rate at last count? Be curious to see the blowback from this...the CIC isn't highly regarded, based on the feedback I get from people still serving.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:26:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:27:05 PM EDT
[#27]
I had no choice but to get the Anthrax vaccine on the desert floor.  I was not happy.  No testing on me this time.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:27:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
that’s not what you were told.

It will still be slow-rolled.  You can read it in the language of the release.

What’s your over/under for when the force-vaccinate the first troop?

Name the date
View Quote

I'm not gonna name a date. Neither will you. We'd both be wrong in our guess. But it'll happen, and if you were honest, then you'd admit that.

I'd bet sooner rather than later, though. The story now is they're going to seek a presidential waiver for it, which tells me they're looking to start the process before FDA approval comes through.

I'm not sure how many more reports you need on this to understand that it's actually happening. Just in the past 24 hours FOX, CNN, NYT, and Reuters all have reports on it, so it's in the news cycle. It's in the news cycle for a reason.

Disbelieve it if you want, but I'd recommend making plans for it if I were you. I understand that you're always right about everything, but just this once you might want to think about it since it will directly affect you.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:27:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Edited ~ medicmandan
View Quote

Greatest first post in arfcom history. Bravo sir
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:29:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Rahm  Emmanuel’s brother.

You can’t make this shit up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HERE is your answer:

THAT is repugnant.

A remarkable lack of ethics for a bioethicist.  

Rahm  Emmanuel’s brother.

You can’t make this shit up.

JFC, the shit just kinda gathers in one fucking pile in DC....

Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:29:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Edited ~ medicmandan
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Marine Corp must have been taking the vaxx for like 200 years now.

Edited ~ medicmandan

Did you create an account just to call me names?  I'm impressed.  Were you an officer?
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:29:20 PM EDT
[#32]
I had no choice but to get the Anthrax vaccine on the desert floor.  I was not happy.  No testing on me this time.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:29:41 PM EDT
[#33]
That sucks.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:30:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

No they don’t.

BLM types are ineligible and no one wants them to serve.

The military still wants to be able to break stuff.
View Quote

Yes, you're right. Of course. The military isn't looking to purge itself of conservatives. They'd never do such a thing.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:30:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It’s amazing that they would say it.

A Million strong, healthy kids, given an experimental vaccine as a means of coercing the civilian population.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Isn't this normal for the military?  Don't they have to take any and all shots and shit?

I’m still missing what has suddenly made this a matter of national security six months after it’s release.

HERE is your answer:

THAT is repugnant.

Holy fuck

It’s amazing that they would say it.

A Million strong, healthy kids, given an experimental vaccine as a means of coercing the civilian population.

I don't even know what to say. We are lost.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:31:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Edited ~ medicmandan
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:33:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:33:26 PM EDT
[#38]
How many infections, hospitalizations and deaths have occurred in active duty servicemembers?

Given the demographics, I would expect a lot of the first and very little of the second and third.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:35:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
How many infections, hospitalizations and deaths have occurred in active duty servicemembers?

Given the demographics, I would expect a lot of the first and very little of the second and third.
View Quote

Almost none.

Reality is irrelevant here.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:36:55 PM EDT
[#40]
I wasn't aware the rabies shots we got at FT Campbell in 08 were experimental until I read it here a few months back.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:38:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lols in George Washington

lol

What, they didn’t teach history at your clown college?
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:38:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:40:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:40:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I told you.  If ordered, I will be vaccinated on my own before they force it.

But it will be slow-rolled.

View Quote

YOU haven't yet? Not an insult just know the environment you're in...
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:40:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I see. Thank you.
View Quote

Also most vaccines haven't become massive political issues.

And the one's which have..... well the military doesn't employ teen girls.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:40:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Ho Lee Fuk
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

HERE is your answer:

"When people see that these guys got the vaccine and nothing happened to them, that could be decisive," said Dr. Ezekiel J. Emanuel, a bioethicist at the University of Pennsylvania who advised Mr. Biden during his transition.

"People admire our military," he said. "They can serve as a positive example."

THAT is repugnant.

Ho Lee Fuk
The military has always been used as example of social progress. Desegregation. Women's equality. LGBTQ rights. This is a natural extension of that.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:43:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I told you.  If ordered, I will be vaccinated on my own before they force it.

But it will be slow-rolled.

View Quote

Yep, already a lot of guys are saying fuck that shit.  Even the brass are kinda stutter-stepping their way to setting up the process.  I'm thinking everyone will bitch and moan but will eventually take the needle.  I'm also sure some will stand fast and take the NJP or admin sep.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:44:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HERE is your answer:

THAT is repugnant.

Ho Lee Fuk

Like anyone in power gives a shit about the morale of cannon fodder.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:44:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Isn't that illegal with EUA meds?
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:45:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top