BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 1:21:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Unfortunately kids from certain demographics are already lost at a very young age. My wife currently teaches them in elementary school and luckily has only 18 more days before she moves to a good school. The parents just don’t give a shit. Proper parenting at a young age would have prevented the bus driver from having to issue a most likely well deserved ass whooping.
View Quote

This. Then they go completely feral. Got to keep the prison industrial complex packed with fresh residents.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 1:21:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Scroll down on the original link and there's a guy sweeping in front of the restaurant and some driver keeps throwing stuff on in front of th sweeper.  A big black guy (probably the manager) comes out, pushes the sweeper away and takes the broom and dustpan and sweeps it up himself.  Then the black guy empties the content into the car and back on the driver who discarded the litter.  The driver tries to get out to confront the black guy but the black guy shoves the car door close and scolds him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Alright, which one of you made the first comment on YouTube?  “Driver definitely puts beans in his chili.”

Scroll down on the original link and there's a guy sweeping in front of the restaurant and some driver keeps throwing stuff on in front of th sweeper.  A big black guy (probably the manager) comes out, pushes the sweeper away and takes the broom and dustpan and sweeps it up himself.  Then the black guy empties the content into the car and back on the driver who discarded the litter.  The driver tries to get out to confront the black guy but the black guy shoves the car door close and scolds him.

There's a bunch of those videos, all staged I think.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 2:05:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Not all heroes wear capes.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 3:17:41 PM EDT
[#4]
All of ARF posting comments...

Link Posted: 5/1/2022 3:26:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Short of a minor being in position to cause server body harm or death, adults cannot be beating on kids. Shocked at some of the replies of good beating…
View Quote

Video proves otherwise.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 3:31:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Jorge C wrote:
Never mess with a man whose mother is a truck driver with bad knees.
View Quote

Jorge has got to be an Arfcommer!

Oscar Goldman wrote:

87% chance he will be fired.
View Quote

Positive Arfcommer ID'd

subaided warden wrote:

Conan. What is best in life?
View Quote

Yet another!
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 3:37:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Dad is going to be pissed!
View Quote

Assuming that kid has a dad... lol, but the baby momma gonna be mad!
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 3:40:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Dindu nothin wrong…!

On another note that driver should have break checked those little fucks the whole drive home. No seat belts
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 3:44:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I assume good beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESvePEpTghU
View Quote

Pre-watch response: Having been a kid on a school bus, you are almost assuredly correct. Guilt or innocence should be based on whether the driver continued to beat the little shit after he lost consciousness.

After watching: I think the kick was after the bell. LOL
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 3:49:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Some  of these kids deserve shit like that, bunch of fucking assholes.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 4:17:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I understand what would push a driver to that point, been there myself more than a few times. A sane driver knows the boundary between righteousness, and assault.
View Quote

I could never drive a school bus
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top