Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:13:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
You do realize that the President is the Vice Presidents boss, right? If you want to be mad at someone for her campaign, direct it at the responsible party...the McCain camp.

When she first came out, the gloves were off and she was swinging. I liked her.

Then the McCain camp slowly destroyed her.

So yes, McCain is to blame, but so is she for allowing herself to be compromised. That is why I dislike her and question her.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:18:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You do realize that the President is the Vice Presidents boss, right? If you want to be mad at someone for her campaign, direct it at the responsible party...the McCain camp.

So yes, McCain is to blame, but so is she for allowing herself to be compromised. That is why I dislike her and question her.

Well, I have to agree that she tried to play the game the McCain way for a while. She did jump ship as much as she could with out quitting towards the end there. Her campaign wasn't as bad as we seem to remember though. What what made it seem so flubbed was before the election, McCain's people started blaming her for a loss that hadn't happened yet to cover their ass. I think she tried to do the right thing in NOT quitting the campaign, even though she probably would've have been better off if she had. ETA (meh...see below, I had an epiphany...no way she could've done anything but what she did, otherwise she'd be OVER for good.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:18:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sooooooooo... she probably should have just quit on the grounds that McCain is an idiot. That would have equally boosted her political career, no?

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:19:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

sooooooooo... she probably should have just quit on the grounds that McCain is an idiot. That would have equally boosted her political career, no?

Yeah, let's not forget that the Republican party would have NEVER forgiven her for quitting.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:30:00 AM EDT
[#5]
My friends are pretty evenly split on whether or not she is presidential material, or even electable.

(Personally, I think she might be up to the job after a few more terms as a governor, or maybe as a U.S. Senator, but not quite yet.)

Regardless, whether it's her policies or her charisma, Sarah is the lightening rod for the new conservative movement in a way that somebody like Bobby Jindal could never be. She is the new face of a resurgent Reagan Conservatism, and the way a great number of people instantly identified with her and enthusiastically supported her is what scares the piss out of the left.

She will be with us for a long time, whether as a Vice President or the Junior Senator from Alaska, and she will be remembered as the one who started, or revived, the conservative movement.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:33:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Give me a break. If Sarah Palin is the best we can come up with to represent us as gun-owning fiscal conservatives. We won't be winning any elections for a long time. I'm sure there are multiple members of this site who could do a job many multiples better....

W/o the social conservatives, the gun owning fiscal conservatives will lose to gun owning fiscal and social moderates every time.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:33:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My friends are pretty evenly split on whether or not she is presidential material, or even electable.
(Personally, I think she might be up to the job after a few more terms as a governor, or maybe as a U.S. Senator, but not quite yet.)

Regardless, whether it's her policies or her charisma, Sarah is the lightening rod for the new conservative movement in a way that somebody like Bobby Jindal could never be. She is the new face of a resurgent Reagan Conservatism, and the way a great number of people instantly identified with her and enthusiastically supported her is what scares the piss out of the left.

She will be with us for a long time, whether as a Vice President or the Junior Senator from Alaska, and she will be remembered as the one who started, or revived, the conservative movement.

Even though I disagree with you on her preparedness, I think that's an absolutely reasonable assesment. I for one do not want vast "Washington" experience in my president, but to each their own. I'd like to know the last President that we had that went in with more experience than her. Reagan?

ETA I just remembered George the first was VP twice duh...how'd that work out for us?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:40:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

As I've said in other threads, she's a new yardstick by which conservatism in the post-Bush 43 era can be measured by.  I would hope that the GOP can now figure out that RINOs like McCain will only be electable when the other candidate is soooo bad that the "R" candidate wins by default (or desperation, in other words).  The only hope the GOP has when the Dems run a viable candidate (one that lies through his teeth to claim that he's a "moderate") is to run a true conservative that gives the voters an valid option, instead of just a different face with the same values.

Our one ray of hope out of this last election is that McCain won't be running again.  Good riddence.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:44:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So she should have "went off the reservation", started fighting with her own campaign, and given the left an entertaining sideshow?

Do you have any valid reasons for calling Sarah Palin an idiot?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:45:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So, we're behind a candidate because the opposition hates her?   Letting the opposing faction define your candidate for you––-brilliant.  
No wonder the R's are in such deep shit.

The opposition hates her because they fear her. The opposition defined and rolled out the red carpet for McCain in the primaries. Why? Because he was a RINO and because they knew he would lose. The application of a scorched earth policy on Palin is a clear sign of fear.

Is she the next candidate? Who the hell knows. Certainly there are some better picks out there. But I'd take her over another McCain.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:02:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:03:03 AM EDT
[#12]
I want to ask a question and I don't want it to be interpreted as a criticism of Mrs. Palin either as a person or a candidate.  Based on what I know of her character and views,  I'd like to see her as president.  The last time I asked a question about her I ended up in four way clusterfuck that kept me up most of the night and I don't have the time or desire for that shit today.  I'm asking this question not because I have some sneaky agenda, but because I don't know the answer.

Do y'all think the left primarily hates her as a person or fears her as a candidate?  

Note: Use of the word "primarily" means that an answer of "both" is non-responsive to the question.

Thank you.

Jane
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:05:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Sarah rocks...!

Dick Cheney/Sarah Palin

That'd be a great ticket.

HH
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:09:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:13:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:19:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:24:04 AM EDT
[#17]
In the numerous Palin threads we have had, someone  invariably spouts off some shit about her needing to be in the senate.

That's exactly were she should not be. There is absolutly no executive experience to be gained there. Governors are the presidential up and comers - for the most part.

I believe that Palin is so vilified on the left for the simple reason that she made it on her own. By the left's thinking, a mere common everyday woman should not have gotten this far in life without some sort of assistance. Now here she is, a governor, wife, mother of a downs baby (who she dis not abort) and is comfortable in her faith.

Can't have that....gotta tear that example down. The peon commoners might start getting uppity.

I also will say that many women don't like her due to her abortion stance. She's against it and walked the walk. Gave birth to her downs baby. There are quite a few women who have had an abortion or are close to one who has. Nobody likes to feel morally inferior, which I believe the example Palin sets.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:25:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Do y'all think the left primarily hates her as a person or fears her as a candidate?  

Note: Use of the word "primarily" means that an answer of "both" is non-responsive to the question.

Thank you.

Jane

Leftists hate their opposition, so they're going to hate Sarah Palin just as much as they hate George Bush, Dick Cheney, Rush Limbaugh or any other conservative and/or republican.
They fear her potential as a candidate.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:25:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:28:37 AM EDT
[#20]
BAH
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:28:59 AM EDT
[#21]

Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG:

In the numerous Palin threads we have had, someone invariably spouts off some shit about her needing to be in the senate.

That's exactly were she should not be. There is absolutly no executive experience to be gained there. Governors are the presidential up and comers - for the most part.

I believe that Palin is so vilified on the left for the simple reason that she made it on her own. By the left's thinking, a mere common everyday woman should not have gotten this far in life without some sort of assistance. Now here she is, a governor, wife, mother of a downs baby (who she dis not abort) and is comfortable in her faith.

Can't have that....gotta tear that example down. The peon commoners might start getting uppity.

I also will say that many women don't like her due to her abortion stance. She's against it and walked the walk. Gave birth to her downs baby. There are quite a few women who have had an abortion or are close to one who has. Nobody likes to feel morally inferior, which I believe the example Palin sets.

+1 ...the longer she stays out of Washington, the better she'll be when she gets there. I think she already knows how it works
. She is not going to be well liked or have tons of cooperation no matter what the circumstance. BTW how did her "support group" in DC work out for her last time.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:45:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Give me a break. If Sarah Palin is the best we can come up with to represent us as gun-owning fiscal conservatives. We won't be winning any elections for a long time. I'm sure there are multiple members of this site who could do a job many multiples better....

It's statements like this, from the oracle of political astuteness, that got us Obama.

Enjoy Mister Bojangles for a second term whilst you bitch, moan and whine about how Palin is not the best person to represent us "gun-owning fiscal conservatives."

And exactly how much experience do you have running a city? A state? A national guard?

The silence should be deafening, except for the mule-like sound of your braying.

Go back to your beer and whining. Enjoy Obama while he destroys our economy, nationalizes private industry, embarrasses us abroad and generally makes a total ass out of his pompous self.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:48:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

have you even been paying attention a Little?  She IS the best we gun-owning fiscal conservatives can put up.  She IS a gun-owning fiscal conservative!  She's a member here for hell's sake.

the problem is,  too many people (like yourself) buy into the media smear job of her and buy the FUD tactics used by MSM to try and discredit her.

I remember the moment she was announced as a VP candidate. The media was gushing about what a historic choice, what a great choice he made and how it was such a great idea.  most of the initial comments were very good and they were very positive.

within an hour their voices had turned as they got on message. The tear down started as the directors and editors realized what this meant. She is the first real energizer in the party in years.  Probably since Reagan.  

There are a couple of key points to keep in mind: first,  plain speaking is NOT an indicator someone is not smart.  Second,  a President does not need to be the smartest person in the room. They need good judgement and the ability to hire the best and brightest.  I would bet my paycheck that obama is one of the brightest people in the country if you look at raw mental horsepower.  Palin is very intelligent,  but she speaks plainly.
third, the left HATES her for a reason.  She's charismatic and she's conservative. She has what it takes to pull the independents over and win elections,  especially against black jesus.  

they *HATED* Reagan. They tore him down, called him dumb,  called him in-experienced, everything.  They hate her for the same reason, she'll put butts in seats and she'll be able to go head-to-head with obama and beat him.

nobody else could.  Did you realize why the media had such a party over mccain? cause he was like them,  and they knew he didn't have much of a chance against black jesus. And they were right.

they were sorta worried about romney,  but they were terrified about Palin.  

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:48:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm sure there are multiple members of this site who could do a job many multiples better....

Unfortunately I can't run for president yet.

Until then, I endorse Sarah Palin.

And even if you hate her you've gotta admit her "I Told You So" cred is growing exponentially.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:53:58 AM EDT
[#25]

Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG:

In the numerous Palin threads we have had, someone invariably spouts off some shit about her needing to be in the senate.

Consider your next beer to be on me.

WTF is this Senate shit about?  Since when do we want an executive that thinks things should be decided on by committee?

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:55:07 AM EDT
[#26]
I don't think the lefties fear her; they despise her.

It's kind of an interesting case. She was an unknown when selected for the VP slot, and the lefties set about defining her on the national stage. They had to present a way or cliche for the public to think about her; since the press is completely on board with the Obama campaign, they cooperated fully in this.

At the end, they're now believing their own propaganda. That isn't to say they can't make the propaganda stick in the public's mind. The thing about the mass media is that they're mass.

So no, I don't think they fear her. They've got a flawed perception of the ground truth, and they've let their wish for what she is interfere with what she really is. But if the press continues to be on board with the project, they might be able to pull it off. On the other hand, people who have wrong ideas about reality sometimes pay a price for that.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I don't think the lefties fear her; they despise her.

It's kind of an interesting case. She was an unknown when selected for the VP slot, and the lefties set about defining her on the national stage. They had to present a way or cliche for the public to think about her; since the press is completely on board with the Obama campaign, they cooperated fully in this.

At the end, they're now believing their own propaganda. That isn't to say they can't make the propaganda stick in the public's mind. The thing about the mass media is that they're mass.

So no, I don't think they fear her. They've got a flawed perception of the ground truth, and they've let their wish for what she is interfere with what she really is. But if the press continues to be on board with the project, they might be able to pull it off.

Much truth in this post, but I believe the MSM is just further alienating themselves by riding this narrative, and it will never stick beyond those who would hate her regardless. Couric is in the tank, and in last place, and I'm willing to bet that as the firestorm subsides, Letterman's numbers fall below BMPC (before Meadow Palin Comments). Even undecided people get tired of pure hatred. You know we love an underdog. The MSM and lib-types have not flourished for their criticism, they've suffered.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:11:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I want to ask a question and I don't want it to be interpreted as a criticism of Mrs. Palin either as a person or a candidate.  Based on what I know of her character and views,  I'd like to see her as president.  The last time I asked a question about her I ended up in four way clusterfuck that kept me up most of the night and I don't have the time or desire for that shit today.  I'm asking this question not because I have some sneaky agenda, but because I don't know the answer.

Thank you.

Jane

I think they hate her as a person primarily, and as a woman.

From the treatment of Sarah Palin and even Hillary Clinton, to Obama telling us that muslim abuse of females is actually a-okay and their women like it, the past year has taught me one thing I never realized: The Left HATES women. I don't mean chauvinism either, I mean downright misogyny. I'm honestly beginning to believe the only reason they support anything related to women is so they can keep their majority slice of the female vote. The misogyny is still right below the surface, and in their exuberance over current events, you keep seeing it bubble over and come to the surface. I think all these yuppie young liberal men would in actuality like nothing more than to relegate women to Islam-style property if they could get away with it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:40:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

have you even been paying attention a Little?  She IS the best we gun-owning fiscal conservatives can put up.  She IS a gun-owning fiscal conservative!  She's a member here for hell's sake.

the problem is,  too many people (like yourself) buy into the media smear job of her and buy the FUD tactics used by MSM to try and discredit her.

I remember the moment she was announced as a VP candidate. The media was gushing about what a historic choice, what a great choice he made and how it was such a great idea.  most of the initial comments were very good and they were very positive.

within an hour their voices had turned as they got on message. The tear down started as the directors and editors realized what this meant. She is the first real energizer in the party in years.  Probably since Reagan.  

There are a couple of key points to keep in mind: first,  plain speaking is NOT an indicator someone is not smart.  Second,  a President does not need to be the smartest person in the room. They need good judgement and the ability to hire the best and brightest.  I would bet my paycheck that obama is one of the brightest people in the country if you look at raw mental horsepower.  Palin is very intelligent,  but she speaks plainly.
third, the left HATES her for a reason.  She's charismatic and she's conservative. She has what it takes to pull the independents over and win elections,  especially against black jesus.  

they *HATED* Reagan. They tore him down, called him dumb,  called him in-experienced, everything.  They hate her for the same reason, she'll put butts in seats and she'll be able to go head-to-head with obama and beat him.

nobody else could.  Did you realize why the media had such a party over mccain? cause he was like them,  and they knew he didn't have much of a chance against black jesus. And they were right.

they were sorta worried about romney,  but they were terrified about Palin.  

This........oh....and Sarah Palin ROCKS!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:27:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Pro gun.
Conservative.
Hard as nails.
Proven record as Gov.
Mother of 5, including a challenged child.

If the women's groups would back her like they should for being the strong woman that she is, we'd have a winner.

All the feminazi's see is a very attractive Pro-Lifer.  No way they'd ever support that.

Quoted:
 in before the bashing. this has been obvious for some time, but is worthy of reinforcement. Palin 2012!

Just waiting for my bumper sticker, brother.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:25:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I think they hate her as a person primarily, and as a woman.

From the treatment of Sarah Palin and even Hillary Clinton, to Obama telling us that muslim abuse of females is actually a-okay and their women like it, the past year has taught me one thing I never realized: The Left HATES women. I don't mean chauvinism either, I mean downright misogyny. I'm honestly beginning to believe the only reason they support anything related to women is so they can keep their majority slice of the female vote. The misogyny is still right below the surface, and in their exuberance over current events, you keep seeing it bubble over and come to the surface. I think all these yuppie young liberal men would in actuality like nothing more than to relegate women to Islam-style property if they could get away with it.

I think it's more hatred of the family/Motherhood.

The Left hates everything based on tradition especially the traditional family, and since the traditional Mother is the foundation of the traditional family, the Left hates Motherhood.

That's why Sarah Palin makes the pro-abortion, radical-feminist, anti-family Left rabid with hate.  She's living the ideals they dream of destroying.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:37:58 PM EDT
[#32]
She's a novelty because she's got tits and is reasonably attractive for her age.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:44:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Thank you.

Jane

Janie, the liberals are TERRIFIED of Governor Palin.  That is why they are trying to destroy her.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:49:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:12:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Absolutely on the mark.  Ms. Palin is bright, articulate, personable and clearly without the nasty curdled milk of politics (yet).  She does in fact pose a serious threat to the libtards.  They if not some of us recognize the danger a beautiful conservative who really is loaded with charisma poses to their agenda.

Some of y'all may doubt this...but you should remember that most Americans are like HS kids when it comes to elections:  They vote for the most attractive and the most "popular".  I'd say Sarah Palin pretty much fills that bill.

Even if she has no future aspirations to higher office, she is still a potential great fundraiser.

Finally, look at it this way:  Would the libtards be bashing her so much if she was not a threat?  

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:20:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Finally, look at it this way:  Would the libtards be bashing her so much if she was not a threat?  

Yup. She's not Ronnie, but do remember they were savaging Ronaldus Magnus every bit as badly as Sarah Palin and worse. He was too old, too stupid, senile, a war monger, a failure, a hack, a fake, a joke, an embarrassment, and he was going to get us nuked off the face of the Earth within two years, guaranteed.

The lib media is gonna go ape shit trying to destroy anyone they see as a threat.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:21:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm not a big fan of Camille Paglia, but I am a fan of the way she can slice and dice with words.

She has huge respect for Palin.

Paglia is one of the few leftists worth listening too.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:21:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

and your suggestion is?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:23:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So, we're behind a candidate because the opposition hates her?   Letting the opposing faction define your candidate for you––-brilliant.  
No wonder the R's are in such deep shit.

No, we are behind her because she has solid executive experience and she's a conservative with solid ideas. The fact that she drives the left nuts just shows that they are scared of her.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:27:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So she should have "went off the reservation", started fighting with her own campaign, and given the left an entertaining sideshow?

Do you have any valid reasons for calling Sarah Palin an idiot?

My guess is he's not quite thinking it through. Low IQ . . .

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:27:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Note to the Republican "leadership" - Sarah Palin is popular amongst conservatives because she is...get this...conservative!

She is not popular by compromising, crossing the aisle or other such non-sense.

She is not popular because she wears the "right" clothes or uses the "right" catch-words.

She IS popular because she is real; she actually has opinions and sticks to them and is not a manufactured BS compromising RINO that could give a 45 minute speech and say nothing.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:30:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.

Jane

I'd answer "both", but at heart it is fear. She almost cost Big O the office. If the Clinton financial crisis haden't impacted, it would have been a close run up to the end, and McCain might have won. Palin made that possible.

Janie, the liberals are TERRIFIED of Governor Palin.  That is why they are trying to destroy her.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:47:59 PM EDT
[#43]
hell ya,

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:49:51 PM EDT
[#44]
I agree with the premises of this article.

I like Palin and would vote for her

Obamas policies are in the process of blowing up in his face ––both abroad and here in the USA.

Stand firm on consevative prinicples and make no excuses –––– if we lose at least we lose swinging.

The Obama agenda is a time bomb and it WILL go off ––-taking with it alot of democrats who blindly supported it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:02:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The important thing for Palin if she wants to make a comeback is to stop playing nice with the MSM (Although I think that was something McCain pushed on her).  All of the most ridiculous attacks on her are based on media distortions.

Do interviews but only on the condition that they are live.  Don't allow the selective editing that ABC and CBS did to her.
Yes, interviews like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ZdNNwQL_0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN_ijAvEBi4
   [/quote]

Maybe my perspective is jaded, but it seemed like every question out of Barf Blitzer's mouth was intended to be a jab or insult. I think she pretty much handed him his ass on a plate. The only time she stumbled was when she was clearly seething about the Letterman tripe.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:07:22 AM EDT
[#46]
MSM knows she is a female Ronald Reagn .

Now if we can only get some on our side to turn off the MSM and pull their heads out of their asses we can take our country back in 2012 .

Palin 2012

Edit : I would love to see Sarah debate obama .She would own him like she owned Biden .
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:15:26 AM EDT
[#47]
I'm sure ole' Trick will do a fine job up there in Alaska.

I don't think she has what it takes to win or lead the country though.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:29:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Get Her a Better Teleprompter and Speechwriter and she might win.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:32:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The important thing for Palin if she wants to make a comeback is to stop playing nice with the MSM (Although I think that was something McCain pushed on her).  All of the most ridiculous attacks on her are based on media distortions.

Do interviews but only on the condition that they are live.  Don't allow the selective editing that ABC and CBS did to her.
Yes, interviews like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ZdNNwQL_0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN_ijAvEBi4

Maybe my perspective is jaded, but it seemed like every question out of Barf Blitzer's mouth was intended to be a jab or insult. I think she pretty much handed him his ass on a plate. The only time she stumbled was when she was clearly seething about the Letterman tripe.[/quote]

I didn't think Wolf was so bad, but that's exactly the kind of appearances she should do.  She comes off well when she has the ability to make her case and then dismiss the baiting nonsense.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:51:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I like what she stands for, and I'd pull the lever for her over NoBama in a nanosecond.

I expect that, if she decides she wants to, and plays her cards right, a whole lot of other folks will do the same.

As far as the criticism of her goes, some of it is possibly justified as she is somewhat inexperienced at being on a national stage.  With some time, experience, and learning/effort on her part, that will pass.

What is more interesting is that there is a considerable possibility of a backlash developing against her more strident and uncouth assailants.  David Letterman did not exactly cover himself with 'cool" what with his insulting "joke" about her daughter, and his subsequent mealy-mouthed 'apology".  Hell, even the NOW gang gave him a ration over his actions.

I agree with this man.

I will also mention that her inexperience on a national stage is about on par with Obama's, but the difference is that the press is devoted to covering up Obama's gaffes while magnifying, spotlighting, and twisting Palin's.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top