Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 6:36:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Pathfinder is correct, firearms is not S&Ws main source of income , they actually make many specialty metal products and prototyping etc. Very diverse company for it's size. That may be part of their problem
BrenLover
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 7:02:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey guys
You want to change the policies of S&W? Buy their stock. They are a publicly traded company SAFH.OB and are currently at $1.50 a share ( don't go into how risky cheap over the counter stocks please ) and it's projected one year target is $3.50 - $5.00 / share. Buy up their stock and VOTE as a share holder! Make the board do our bidding and make a few bucks in the process.
View Quote

Now there is the best idea yet! [beer]

All I need is the $$$.

At that price, we could do one heck of a "group purchase" [}:D]

Tyler

View Quote

I have made this suggestion in these forums on more than one occasion.  Owning stock in the company allows you to attend the annual shareholders' meetings [b]in person[/b].  If you want to make your voices heard, that's the place to do it.

BTW I bought 6000 shares in October at $.86/share.  [b]WOO-HOO![/b] [:D]
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 7:14:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't they or didn't they make parts for Kimber?
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 2:18:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Wolf pack, where did you get the info that they may go to $5 a share? Got a link?.
BrenLover
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 2:23:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top