BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:06:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Yeah its over a F*** TN blew it again................................. But what else could one expect from them........

And GA (a MUCH higer rated team) didn't even make the Championship Game.

When you find THE perfect QB or team, by all means, PLEASE let us all know, eh?  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:25:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yeah its over a F*** TN blew it again................................. But what else could one expect from them........

Ok, I present to you Tim Tebow
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:26:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok, I present you with Tim Tebow

Yup....we didnt get to play for the championship this year...but we'll take the first sophmore to get a Heisman
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:34:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Depends on which Vols team shows up. If there ever was a Jeckyl and Hyde team, they're it. being a Vols fan is an exercise in frustration.

Guess that question has been answered.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:35:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:45:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok, I present to you Tim Tebow

Must be why he has zero INT's this year?????    
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:00:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ainge is about as dumb a person I have seen hold a football.

You've met him & know him enough to say this about him?    

Just watching him is all I need.
That kid makes some very bad decisions.

I'm not sure he is even aware.
All that talent.

And you somehow deduced that because of a few bad throws, he's dumber than a box of rocks???  Never mind he's gonna get his degree on time????  Or that he's pulled UT's irons out of the fire in several games with his right arm???    
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top