BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 3:40:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Right now, there's a radio ad on in which Mike Huckabee is endorsing Bauer.  Yet another reason not to vote for him, IMHO.

It's enough to make you lose faith in the Rep party.

I ROFLed at that spot, Mike Huckabee of all people... "He was tea party before there was a tea party"...gee thanks a lot for the heads up Gomer...
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 3:47:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Not one "I'd hit it." ???!??!!!?

This place is going downhill.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 4:08:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who do you folks like for the other races?  I have only been following the race for the Gov.

You know anything about Stoval Whittey (sp?)?

Unfortunately, no.  I was just in Georgetown County and saw that he's running against Henry Brown in 1st District, but I don't know much of anything about either of those guys.  While I'm doing my research, I'll see what I can dig up on them and will post what I find.

(ETA:  Oops––Brown isn't seeking reelection, is he?)

Graduated El Cid with his son last year. Son was a decent kid, commissioned US Army Adj Corps.

Not a hard charger, but not a shitbag either.

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 7:44:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who do you folks like for the other races?  I have only been following the race for the Gov.

You know anything about Stoval Whittey (sp?)?

Unfortunately, no.  I was just in Georgetown County and saw that he's running against Henry Brown in 1st District, but I don't know much of anything about either of those guys.  While I'm doing my research, I'll see what I can dig up on them and will post what I find.

(ETA:  Oops––Brown isn't seeking reelection, is he?)

Graduated El Cid with his son last year. Son was a decent kid, commissioned US Army Adj Corps.

Not a hard charger, but not a shitbag either.

How about that?  Small world, and very interesting.  You're talking about Whittey, not Brown, right?
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 8:12:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck that guy.

I hope he dies of a heart attack.

Haley is probably one of the best candidates for the job. She's certainly the most articulate.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 8:26:46 PM EDT
[#6]
She is hot!
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 8:43:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
She's very easy on the eyes!

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top