Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 12:46:48 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showthread.php?470542-Who-is-Really-Behind-Dylann-Roof%92s-%93Racist-Manifesto%94-Website

Tb2k = timebomb2000.com

Op's incoherent post is info from that site

Found the decoder ring
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 12:47:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe if I start drinking now I can figure out what the Hell OP is talking about in a year.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 12:48:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Redding es fun the mental
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 12:48:37 PM EDT
[#4]
If you shoot a duck, im scared of toasters
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 12:53:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
@1000 friday, TB2K carried thread on Dylan Roof website, payer for, and links to Washington DC circles.

Confirmation/sources needed.

Arrest warrant badly spelled in caps, doubtful the international website and e-mail was in his background or control.

CPUSA?
View Quote

TB2K =  http://www.timebomb2000.com

CPUSA = Communist Party USA

Someone on the above referenced forum thinks they've found evidence linking Roof's manifesto website funding and origin to someone other than Roof...

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:44:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 3:14:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 3:18:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 3:23:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 3:25:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Does anyone here speak jive?
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 3:27:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
After reading the links on the TB2K site, the fact that someone did a search via the Wayback Machine and "Roof's website" did not exist until June 20th 2015 makes the story look a little more fact based.

Wonder could Drudge or Brietbart's operations look into the story.  They might be able to break something on the scale of Fast & Furious that leads all the way back to the White House.
View Quote

wait what? Your saying his website didnt exist untill after the shooting?
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 3:32:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
OP go to the ER, you are having a stroke.
View Quote

Good, it's him. After reading the OP, I thought it might be me.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 3:37:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Each fuss swallows over the staircase!

A creator plays with a released desire.

A protest spares the faint cricket.

When will a world pointer husband the special axiom?
View Quote

That's like all Nostrodamus and shit. Yo.  
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#14]
So is this as legit as the "Sandy Hook Memorial facebook page was started the day BEFORE the massacre!" derp?
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 4:13:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I are the programme commencing, train setup, withstanbul Torrhen squareitage. ''''''''indeed all ur base r belong to us in time space continuum.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@1000 friday, TB2K carried thread on Dylan Roof website, payer for, and links to Washington DC circles.

Confirmation/sources needed.

Arrest warrant badly spelled in caps, doubtful the international website and e-mail was in his background or control.

CPUSA?

I are the programme commencing, train setup, withstanbul Torrhen squareitage. ''''''''indeed all ur base r belong to us in time space continuum.

Came here to post this
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 4:54:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
After reading the links on the TB2K site, the fact that someone did a search via the Wayback Machine and "Roof's website" did not exist until June 20th 2015 makes the story look a little more fact based.

Wonder could Drudge or Brietbart's operations look into the story.  They might be able to break something on the scale of Fast & Furious that leads all the way back to the White House.

The archiving sites often miss low traffic web pages.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 5:46:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Allrighty then.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 6:20:49 PM EDT
[#19]
The Field mouse is fast, but the Owl sees at night!

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 6:28:52 PM EDT
[#20]
However venture pursuit he am Mr. cordial. Forming musical am hearing studied be luckily. Ourselves for determine attending how led gentleman sincerity. Valley afford uneasy joy she thrown though bed set. In me forming general prudent on country carried. Behaved an or suppose justice. Seemed whence how son rather easily and change missed. Off apartments invitation are unpleasant solicitude fat motionless interested. Hardly suffer wisdom wishes valley as an. As friendship advantages resolution it alteration stimulated he or increasing.

In post mean shot ye. There out her child sir his lived. Design at uneasy me season of branch on praise esteem. Abilities discourse believing consisted remaining to no. Mistaken no me denoting dashwood as screened. Whence or esteem easily he on. Dissuade husbands at of no if disposal.

Ever man are put down his very. And marry may table him avoid. Hard sell it were into it upon. He forbade affixed parties of assured to me windows. Happiness him nor she disposing provision. Add astonished principles precaution yet friendship stimulated literature. State thing might stand one his plate. Offending or extremity therefore so difficult he on provision. Tended depart turned not are.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 6:35:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
However venture pursuit he am Mr. cordial. Forming musical am hearing studied be luckily. Ourselves for determine attending how led gentleman sincerity. Valley afford uneasy joy she thrown though bed set. In me forming general prudent on country carried. Behaved an or suppose justice. Seemed whence how son rather easily and change missed. Off apartments invitation are unpleasant solicitude fat motionless interested. Hardly suffer wisdom wishes valley as an. As friendship advantages resolution it alteration stimulated he or increasing.

In post mean shot ye. There out her child sir his lived. Design at uneasy me season of branch on praise esteem. Abilities discourse believing consisted remaining to no. Mistaken no me denoting dashwood as screened. Whence or esteem easily he on. Dissuade husbands at of no if disposal.

Ever man are put down his very. And marry may table him avoid. Hard sell it were into it upon. He forbade affixed parties of assured to me windows. Happiness him nor she disposing provision. Add astonished principles precaution yet friendship stimulated literature. State thing might stand one his plate. Offending or extremity therefore so difficult he on provision. Tended depart turned not are.
View Quote

Tranny thread.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:07:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Think for a second on what F&F accomplished.  Apply it to something far out there like this.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#23]
The Prophet Matt Bracken warned us about this.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#24]
OP reminds me of this.

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:17:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes. Absolutely of course
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:19:24 PM EDT
[#26]
I like turtles.

A bird in the hand is worth baseball.

Monkey faces are table robot.

Truth is a terrible book bag leaning left frankfurter.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:28:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Congrats y'all on search lack of skills reporting:

No authentication, but TB2K posting is gone.

Search this am: Dylann Roof website,  turns up listing for:" Who is Last Rhodesian.com"

Registered in Russia,  control? In Queensland Australia,  last entry (then) 6-18-2015  00:12:09  time zone unknown. No trace on WHO registered, WHO paid.

See how easy it is for information to disappear in this digital age, along with trace ability of a major news story bona fides information of WHO HOW WHEN WHERE

WHY comes later, or never.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:32:02 AM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Wait.....

I think I found the reference

Why did Quangel pony up the $49 to buy the website domain report? Jacob Siegel of The Daily Beast asked her that question:

After I congratulated her for her investigative work, Quangel told me that she saw it as her duty. “As a communist,” Quangel said, “it is my duty and obligation to spend at least $49 to help ruin this guy’s insanity plea.”

But who IS Emma Quangel? Scott Creighton, owner of the website American Everyman, did some digging and uncovered some information on Quangel:

Dylann Storm Roof’s unsigned “Confession Website” has been “found” by an Obama agenda supporter and a writer who wrote these items: “Caroline Benjie is a naïve Candide come to the big city to find a life and career, like everyone else, through promotion via social media.” Emma Quangel on her book “Spooks” “Caroline (author’s representation of herself as protagonist?) finds herself rising through the ranks of New York society (where Emma lives), feted and showered with gifts and endless praise of her excellence. Is Empire a wonderful meritocracy after all, and is the insipid and unimaginative Caroline really the superior specimen of the species as she herself is increasingly convinced? Or is she a pawn chosen for her vanity and gullibility, a mere puppet in a spectacle behind which there are larger and by no means random forces at work? Is she delivering revolution to the people or is she selling the people bound hand and foot — and strapped to electrical prods — to her many anonymous sponsors?” Emma Quangel on her book “Spooks”

Interesting, no?

Oh, by the way…Quangel owns a site called…wait for it…

Manyfesto.

Reply:  Congrats: Your posting alone added to the information pool
CPUSA:   COMMUNIST PARTY USA???
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:36:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:38:36 AM EDT
[#30]
06'ers gonna 06.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:40:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Is that code?
View Quote

The chair is against the avenge me boys long mustache.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:46:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Search this am: Dylann Roof website,  turns up listing for:" Who is Last Rhodesian.com"

Registered in Russia,  control? In Queensland Australia,  last entry (then) 6-18-2015  00:12:09  time zone unknown. No trace on WHO registered, WHO paid.

See how easy it is for information to disappear in this digital age, along with trace ability of a major news story bona fides information of WHO HOW WHEN WHERE

View Quote

Why are you saying the tb2k posting is gone?  I followed the link I posted earlier and the page is still there.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:50:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

HERE THERE IS NO WHY

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:51:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think you need some outside time.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:54:32 AM EDT
[#35]

V113NNI070XMX001 SECRET HADAL INSTANT

AI-COM/RSPN: SOLSECCENT//SxISR//DEEPSPACE

CONTACT CONTACT CONTACT

TRANSIENT. NULLSOURCE. NULLTYPE.

This is a SKYSHOCK ALERT.

Multiple distributed ISR assets report a TRANSIENT NEAR EXTRASOLAR EVENT. Event duration ZERO POINT THREE SECONDS. Event footprint includes sterile neutrino scattering and gravity waves. Omnibus analysis detects deep structure information content (nine sigma) and internal teleonomy.

No hypothesis on event mechanism (FLAG ACAUSAL). Bootstrap simulation suggests event is DIRECTED and INIMICABLE (convergent q-Bayes/Monte Carlo probability approaches 1).

No hypothesis on deep structure encoding (TCC/NP-HARD).

Source blueshift suggests IMMINENT SOLAR ENTRY.

Promote event to SKYSHOCK: OCP: EXTINCTION. Activate VOLUSPA. Activate YUGA. Cauterize public sources to SECURE ISIS and harden for defensive action.

I am invoking CARRHAE WHITE and assuming control of solar defenses.

STOP STOP STOP V113NNI070XMX091
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:02:16 AM EDT
[#36]
This makes my brain cry.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:09:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Twas bryllyg, and ye slythy toves
Did gyre and gymble in ye wabe:
All mimsy were ye borogoves;
And ye mome raths outgrabe.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:09:53 AM EDT
[#38]
So, is this somehow related to Jade Helm?
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:12:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This makes my brain cry.
View Quote

What he said, I'm not sure what's going on but that happens a lot.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:18:01 AM EDT
[#40]
It's like the OP is speaking morse code and writing a telegraph in his non-native tongue while drunk.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:22:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:25:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait.....

I think I found the reference

Why did Quangel pony up the $49 to buy the website domain report? Jacob Siegel of The Daily Beast asked her that question:

After I congratulated her for her investigative work, Quangel told me that she saw it as her duty. “As a communist,” Quangel said, “it is my duty and obligation to spend at least $49 to help ruin this guy’s insanity plea.”

But who IS Emma Quangel? Scott Creighton, owner of the website American Everyman, did some digging and uncovered some information on Quangel:

Dylann Storm Roof’s unsigned “Confession Website” has been “found” by an Obama agenda supporter and a writer who wrote these items: “Caroline Benjie is a naïve Candide come to the big city to find a life and career, like everyone else, through promotion via social media.” Emma Quangel on her book “Spooks” “Caroline (author’s representation of herself as protagonist?) finds herself rising through the ranks of New York society (where Emma lives), feted and showered with gifts and endless praise of her excellence. Is Empire a wonderful meritocracy after all, and is the insipid and unimaginative Caroline really the superior specimen of the species as she herself is increasingly convinced? Or is she a pawn chosen for her vanity and gullibility, a mere puppet in a spectacle behind which there are larger and by no means random forces at work? Is she delivering revolution to the people or is she selling the people bound hand and foot — and strapped to electrical prods — to her many anonymous sponsors?” Emma Quangel on her book “Spooks”

Interesting, no?

Oh, by the way…Quangel owns a site called…wait for it…

Manyfesto.

That Quengal chick is a special little snowflake (one of her Twitter posts):

The United States continues its global domination by enslaving and butchering people of color worldwide. White America should be erradicated

Cached version of his supposed website:

Aqui

ETA: From what I'm reading she lives in Amman, Jordan.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:28:13 AM EDT
[#43]
I was hoping someone would mention this. I can sleep better now that we all know the truth.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:29:36 AM EDT
[#44]
I like lamp.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:29:54 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

True story, I went to school with that guy.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:46:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
So, is this somehow related to Jade Helm?
View Quote

Yes. the chair is against the wall
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:51:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 12:45:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Sometimes this place and those that post here make me feel better about myself.

This thread and the OP are good examples.

I'm not THAT crazy.

YAY
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 12:53:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Twas bryllyg, and ye slythy toves
Did gyre and gymble in ye wabe:
All mimsy were ye borogoves;
And ye mome raths outgrabe.
View Quote

nice.. very nice..
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top