BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:47:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:51:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Goddammit, I said knock it off. Both of you.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:53:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder what would happen here if Biden enacted the draft for fighters to go to Ukraine?
View Quote

Makes no sense As they have plenty of folks who are willing to go now
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:55:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I wonder what would happen here if Biden enacted the draft for fighters to go to Ukraine?
View Quote

Start with members of the main Ukraine thread
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:57:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Canada redux
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Send the Boomer Brigade and the Smooth Brain Six team.

Leave normal people out of it.

Canada redux

Do you know who those people were, and where they are now?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:01:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

But they are orcs, or something. If people here posted about black people the same way they post about Russians they would be banned so fast your head would spin.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:01:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Start with members of the main Ukraine thread
View Quote

No need to draft me, I’m current military

Ive been advocating for direct nato action this entire time.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:01:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I really hate this war. And how it has divided people.  It's a shit sandwich.

On one hand you have a collection of nations with TOXIC degenerate ideas and culture that wants to infect everyone with. Where if it wasn't in my own nation, and Russia was trying to infect that on us, I would send all my sons and make new sons to re-supply. Just to stop it.

On the other hand, Russia is a shit hole with an insane leader. And no protected freedoms. But they aren't knocking on our door trying to convert us.

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:04:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
But they aren't knocking on our door trying to convert us.
View Quote

The last, oh, 60 years of Russian IO work against the US says otherwise.

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:05:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Being in support of universal service does not equal shaming anyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was a thread yesterday where alot of members were shaming others for not supporting a draft. "Youre supporting and defending the constitution and not the administration."

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Long-slow-decline-of-the-US-military-s-all-volunteer-force-puts-America-in-danger/5-2587412/?page=1

Being in support of universal service does not equal shaming anyone.

"Service guarantees Citizenship"
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:06:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's stopping you?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:13:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

One might say the same for the Ukraine supporters of arfcom
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’m surprised that arfcom’s Vichy brigade isn’t helping Russia shore up its numbers.

One might say the same for the Ukraine supporters of arfcom

Ukraine is kicking ass just fine.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:14:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

People have obligations to their community. That’s the most conservative thing there is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Universal service," thats just a fancy way to say an individual man does not own his mind or body and that those belong to the state.

People have obligations to their community. That’s the most conservative thing there is.

So Vietnam was an obligation to the community? ??
I guess im not a conservative then, my obligation is to my family.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:17:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

What's stopping you?
View Quote

Send me a set of orders and I can

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:17:49 PM EDT
[#15]
More meat for the grinder! Putin is losing grip. Soon he will resort to a Chem/Bio/Nuke solution!
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:38:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I really hate this war. And how it has divided people.  It's a shit sandwich.

On one hand you have a collection of nations with TOXIC degenerate ideas and culture that wants to infect everyone with. Where if it wasn't in my own nation, and Russia was trying to infect that on us, I would send all my sons and make new sons to re-supply. Just to stop it.

On the other hand, Russia is a shit hole with an insane leader. And no protected freedoms. But they aren't knocking on our door trying to convert us.

View Quote

Concur.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:46:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
More meat for the grinder! Putin is losing grip. Soon he will resort to a Chem/Bio/Nuke solution!
View Quote

Sadly I think he feels the pressure to succeed in Ukraine.  He smells defeat and that creates desperation.  Recent comments he has made has me convinced he will use tactical nukes soon.  

And that my friends is the beginning of the end of civilization IMO.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:48:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Coward.

Band together and stop the tyrant that is sentencing your family, friends and your countrymen to their unnecessary deaths
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:53:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What a mess. It's hard to believe that here in 2022, there is a war going on that so few people on both sides actually want. What a terrible waste of life.
View Quote

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." But i agree it is sad what one lunatic with power can do to so many people.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:57:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Kolomoisky wasn’t hunters guy. And Zelenskyy is going to crush him anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because Hunter was in business with the mobster that funded the creation of Zelensky’s public persona.

But I agree, Biden has the state department, and this would be handled by DuPont anyway.

Hunter just bagmanned bribes through shell companies.

Kolomoisky wasn’t hunters guy. And Zelenskyy is going to crush him anyway.

Kolomoisky=Privat bank

Privat Bank=Barisma
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:09:30 PM EDT
[#21]
But it’s a Minor Incursion!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:11:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Just mention Ukraine and here they come.

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:13:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Eh, Zelinsky's volkssturm is having the same thoughts.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/67160/1661970322198503_png-2534518.JPG
View Quote

Pussies
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:21:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Just mention Ukraine and here they come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbgIYiQTsx0
View Quote

Neat. I didn't know they could travel so fast, really cuts down on an ambushing Javelin operators downtime.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:27:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What a mess. It's hard to believe that here in 2022, there is a war going on that so few people on both sides actually want. What a terrible waste of life.
View Quote

Kinda of like Afghanistan. So many gave their lives and bodies and illegitimate Joe threw it all away , now the Taliban is better off and better armed than before we went there .
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:27:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Universal service," thats just a fancy way to say an individual man does not own his mind or body and that those belong to the state.

Except its never equally enforced. Its hard to call it anything but slavery when politicians, their families, the rich people's sons, even educated people get a break and expect the poor and middle class to fight and die for them. If its so important they can die with the poor.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:29:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What about Ukrainians who were taken there against their will?
 Or were present in the country before the 24th of February?  I know one and some of her family that find themselves in that situation.  She was and I still think is a teacher there.

Putin operates out of a sense of vengeance, of wanting to rewrite the conclusion of the Cold War, and re-establish the Soviet Union.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
NATO countries should ONLY offer asylum to Russians who Murder Russian politicians.

What about Ukrainians who were taken there against their will?
 Or were present in the country before the 24th of February?  I know one and some of her family that find themselves in that situation.  She was and I still think is a teacher there.

Quoted:
the amazing thing about this war is it all comes down to pootin deciding a war was needed. one man. made a decision that started a war. dont even compare him to hitler because the germans wanted payback for WWI and were all in at the start. rooshia's war with ukraine is a one man band.

Putin operates out of a sense of vengeance, of wanting to rewrite the conclusion of the Cold War, and re-establish the Soviet Union.

Well I wouldn't call them Russians for starters. If they get out of Russia and manage to escape they wouldn't be sent back to Russia it isn't even their country of citizenship. Worst case if they are denied asylum they would go back to Ukraine I would think.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:51:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Kolomoisky=Privat bank

Privat Bank=Barisma
View Quote

Not since 2016, when it was seized by the government. Kolomoisky and Zelenskyy aren’t friends btw.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:52:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Except its never equally enforced. Its hard to call it anything but slavery when politicians, their families, the rich people's sons, even educated people get a break and expect the poor and middle class to fight and die for them. If its so important they can die with the poor.
View Quote

The upper class still served during Vietnam, disproportionately as combat arms officers. That tradition should be returned.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:53:59 PM EDT
[#30]
They will implement press gang's to round up the recruits for their great army of the dead.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:56:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You realize that FAR more civilians have died in the U.S. invasion of Iraq than Ukrainian civilians have died by Russian hands?

Also consider that the average Russian has far less control over how their country operates than you do.
View Quote

No.  

Iraqi civilians died in large numbers at the hands of terror groups, not the US.

“But that was made possible by the US” -no. Saddam slaughtered his own people before any US involvement.

Google how many civilians the US killed over the last 20 years, it’s a (relative to the size and length of operation) absolutely tiny number.

Russia didn’t enter a Ukraine about to rip itself apart from the inside

Educate yourself on the facts please, even despite the wild disparity in reporting accuracy
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:17:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Many of our presidents ran to Canada.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:14:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Which is precisely, in my opinion, why they do it.

If you're a sad opticscuck, and all your other avenues of tribalism have been neutered, all your no-no words banned lest you cease to be welcome in 'polite society'... what do you do when that same social structure finally opens up a little vent of acceptable ethnic aggression, however misplaced it may ultimately be?

The answer, apparently, is that these people get drunk as a fucking skunk on orcs this and orcs that as they revel in the no-limits barbarism and blind hatred they are finally allowed to display.

Pathetic really. Just call somebody a n****r on an imageboard, and get it out your system in a less destructively retarded way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But they are orcs, or something. If people here posted about black people the same way they post about Russians they would be banned so fast your head would spin.

Which is precisely, in my opinion, why they do it.

If you're a sad opticscuck, and all your other avenues of tribalism have been neutered, all your no-no words banned lest you cease to be welcome in 'polite society'... what do you do when that same social structure finally opens up a little vent of acceptable ethnic aggression, however misplaced it may ultimately be?

The answer, apparently, is that these people get drunk as a fucking skunk on orcs this and orcs that as they revel in the no-limits barbarism and blind hatred they are finally allowed to display.

Pathetic really. Just call somebody a n****r on an imageboard, and get it out your system in a less destructively retarded way.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:16:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's stopping you?

So, you need to be ordered to do the "right thing" then?   what happens if those orders tell you to round up "enemies of the state"?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:09:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Attachment Attached File

lol, fuck 'em
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:14:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

There’s already an ongoing thread full of guys saying it’s our Constitutional duty to go die in some shithole country because reasons that don’t include any direct threat to our country.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:33:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

What's stopping you?
View Quote

It’s like when you pretend you want to fight that 325lb bouncer when your friend holds you back.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:10:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Send all the boomers. It is us young 23 year olds and under that will breed and keep life growing.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:14:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Send all the boomers. It is us young 23 year olds and under that will breed and keep life growing.
View Quote

You aren’t even doing that.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 2:39:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

There’s already an ongoing thread full of guys saying it’s our Constitutional duty to go die in some shithole country because reasons that don’t include any direct threat to our country.
View Quote

I doubt there are more than a half a dozen guys that want Americans to fight in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:58:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I doubt there are more than a half a dozen guys that want Americans to fight in Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now do Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan…
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:03:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

No.  

Iraqi civilians died in large numbers at the hands of terror groups, not the US.

“But that was made possible by the US” -no. Saddam slaughtered his own people before any US involvement.

Google how many civilians the US killed over the last 20 years, it’s a (relative to the size and length of operation) absolutely tiny number.

Russia didn’t enter a Ukraine about to rip itself apart from the inside

Educate yourself on the facts please, even despite the wild disparity in reporting accuracy
View Quote

*Laughs in Victoria Nuland*
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:06:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, and I’m sure they’re all draft ineligible
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:06:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You realize that FAR more civilians have died in the U.S. invasion of Iraq than Ukrainian civilians have died by Russian hands?

Also consider that the average Russian has far less control over how their country operates than you do.
View Quote

Are you counting the ~200,000 Ukrainians that have been conscripted in the LNR and DNR and have been absolutely decimated? (those casualties not reported by the Russians because, of course, not being russian no-one cares)
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:54:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Now do Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan…
View Quote

2 of 3 were all volunteer. Vietnam was majority volunteer.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:32:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

So, you need to be ordered to do the "right thing" then?   what happens if those orders tell you to round up "enemies of the state"?
View Quote

Just finished a hard workout with all that stretching and jumping to conclusions?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:42:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Great, now we'll have them flocking here to avoid a commie nation, if they won't fight for theirs, I doubt they'll fight for ours.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:52:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You got comments about our government, go unfuck Fidel Trudeau and then come back and talk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was mainly to point out that folks in countries outside of the U.S. have even less control over their governments actions than Americans do.

Also calling for them to rise up against their governments when Americans have hardly even protested their illegitimate one, is ludicrous.

You got comments about our government, go unfuck Fidel Trudeau and then come back and talk.

Like we have room to talk.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:58:35 AM EDT
[#49]

Glorious destruction of communist soldiers, including by the supreme scumbags, NKVD, their own.  Only problem is this scene isn’t historically accurate, the Soviet factories they had packed up and moved east were operating once again by winter of 1942, and the troops headed across the Volga were well armed with weapons and lots of ammunition.  These sorts of scenes where they had weapons for about half a squad/division whatever played out in the earlier, panicked days of the war.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:05:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Them too.

No such thing as a free lunch
View Quote

All these Ukrainians that were kidnapped from Ukraine, many of them children, and taken to Russia against their will, need to kill a Russian politician in order to get asylum in the west??
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top