BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 1:28:19 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's almost as good as Bill Bennet getting outed as a gambling fiend!  

Rush got addicted to pain killers after back surgery. Does that mean that their message and contribution to conservatism mean any less?

Uh.........yea

How credible is a guy straight out of rehab???
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 1:43:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Uh.........yea

Infinitely more credible than any of the dirtbags on the Left.

Amazing, isn't it?
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 1:44:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That's the difference between us. I will play the game and vote for the lesser of two evils knowing that the total sum of evil will be less. You will not participate unless there is no evil which as the effect of giving the greater evil the possiblity of winning.

You medicate yourself with the opinion that when the greater evil wins, the end is nearer.

ZING!

DAMN
that was well said!

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 1:45:29 PM EDT
[#4]
What is the big hang up on  drugs........?

Who gives a fuck.  He was abusing the shit for years without any suspicion until his dealer droped a dime on him.  

Rehab is for quiters.

-HS
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 2:00:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's almost as good as Bill Bennet getting outed as a gambling fiend!  

Rush got addicted to pain killers after back surgery. Does that mean that their message and contribution to conservatism mean any less?

Uh.........yea

The way I see it, there is a big difference between medicating yourself to ease the suffering of a chronic pain/illness and medicating yourself for the pleasure of it.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 2:09:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 2:42:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I am amazed at the number of lefties on this board. Don't deny it. Your words confirm it. Rush isn't perfect. No one is. He's not the TOTAL hipocrite and LIAR that the ENTIRE left-wing is at this point in time.

He is primarily RKBA. So am I. I don't agree with everything he says. I have even tuned him out for extended periods in the past. I have not been brain-washed by him. I doubt many have. His popularity stems from his voicing of  things that many agree with. This means that he and I are mainly on the same side. Sometimes you need to pick sides. RKBA vs. the Brady Bunch is just one clear-cut case of one side being RIGHT and the other dead wrong. Or, are you so damn smart that you and you alone have the answers to the questions of life and have your plan all mapped out? Well... good luck then. Because it's all coming down to a war with only two sides. Could be a literal revolution with hand to hand combat. Or just a cultural revolution. But the side that wins will be the side that sticks together and gets the job done. I choose to join the "team" that most emodies by views and has a chance of winning. If I elect to be "independant" based on the fact that EVERY single one of us is unique and thinks differently, then there is no chance of winning. Had the colonists dwelled on their differences and not thier common goals, we'd still have Brit accents.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 11:06:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Rush Is Back!

And writing big checks.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 11:14:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
They can bang each other's asses until their entrails fall out on the floor for all I care!

You have a way with words, my friend...
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top