User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 9:20:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The chances that his replacement will be any better is virtually nil.

I don't know about that...the way the DNC has been selling WV way too short...witness the Dem Primary.

So just find a mildly conservative Democrat like Webb.

ETA: This is now the Robert Byrd Page 3.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 9:23:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know about that...the way the DNC has been selling WV way too short...witness the Dem Primary.

So just find a mildly conservative Democrat like Webb.

ETA: This is now the Robert Byrd Page 3.

Or a wildly liberal Republican like Romney?
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 9:31:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Or a wildly liberal Republican like Romney?

Whatever it takes to convince the masses.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 9:33:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Would it be too much to hope that the members of Arfcom will show the smallest amount of civility and decorum when discussing this?

ETA:  I guess not.

This is the one time I would have prayed for socialized medicine.
They would have both gotten what they so badly wanted.

Is that decorum enough?
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 9:42:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So Hillary would be better?
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 9:43:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Would it be too much to hope that the members of Arfcom will show the smallest amount of civility and decorum when discussing this?

Why should we?
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 9:45:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is the one time I would have prayed for socialized medicine.
They would have both gotten what they so badly wanted.

Is that decorum enough?

He is not a very nice man...I mean he is really not a very nice man...Did I mention he isn't a very nice man?

How was that...I think that was pretty dern civil...
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:19:29 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So Hillary would be better?

Nope, West Virginians have been staunchly Democrat for over a century.  But what they do not like is the marginalization of the Democrat party into a bastion of homosexual, hyper-socialized bongo drum beaters.

Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:45:36 PM EDT
[#9]

That's me, trying very hard not to look like like Bob in those d--k pill commercials.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#10]

O'REILLY: All right. Now, on a serious note, Nancy Reagan got sick a few weeks ago, fell down, hurt herself, went to the hospital. And the -- you know, I'm not going to call her a name. Arianna Huffington, I have no respect for the woman. I think that she is hurting the country. I wish everybody felt the way I did. Allowed on her website vicious, vile things to be posted about Nancy Reagan. What did you think about that?

HAM: Well, you know, this happens frequently, unfortunately, on the left-wing blogs -- and full disclosure: I am a conservative blogger. But I think I have a fair assessment of this when I say that every time a conservative gets injured, dies, has something threatening them -- whether it's Tony Snow with cancer or Mrs. Reagan falling down -- there is often, on Democratic Underground or Huffington Post, a celebration thread.

O'REILLY: Let me just read you -- let me just read you one: "Like her evil husband, she has lived far too long. Here's hoping she dies in the tub."

It's sad to see that a primarily conservative website doesn't know how to behave any better than the whiny liberal children of DU.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:33:26 PM EDT
[#11]
He is another tyrant. The sooner he slips his mortal coil, the better off we will all be.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:35:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Would probably only increase if he passed.

Oh crap, don't give them any ideas!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top