User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 11:11:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He either doesn't have any or he was picked on daily by Eagles or Steelers fans.  

Good old fargo007 probably doesn't watch TV, movies, read magazines, or listen to music either because that would be considered entertainment.  Just like watching pro sports.  

fargo007 is probably not a James Bond fan either and has been trolling those who seek entertainment ever since he picked his username here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do people honestly give a fuck?

It's asinine to be infatuated with this bullshit.  I can't believe so many people are held under this spell for so long.  

If you like football, basketball, whatever, go fucking play it.  

Dedicating huge portions of your life to admiring illiterate dullards who read at a fourth grade level is an opiate that sucks energy and life out of you.

Thanks for your contribution to this thread. We were waiting for your words of wisdom.

He either doesn't have any or he was picked on daily by Eagles or Steelers fans.  

Good old fargo007 probably doesn't watch TV, movies, read magazines, or listen to music either because that would be considered entertainment.  Just like watching pro sports.  

fargo007 is probably not a James Bond fan either and has been trolling those who seek entertainment ever since he picked his username here.

So what you're saying is, he's a toolbag?
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 11:15:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's asinine to be infatuated with this bullshit.  I can't believe so many people are held under this spell for so long.  

Dedicating huge portions of your life to admiring illiterate dullards who read at a fourth grade level is an opiate that sucks energy and life out of you.

Thanks for your contribution to this thread. We were waiting for your words of wisdom.

With the only evidence being his post in this thread and then his user name, that would be a safe assumption.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 11:19:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thou speak'th much like a sodomizing puff, a regular little dandy.
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 11:27:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 11:31:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s80.photobucket.com/user/wesleyn/media/image_1.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/wesleyn/image_1.jpeg</a>
View Quote

OK, that is funny.  Hope for Hue Jackson's sake, they have an experienced backup.
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 11:37:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Whoever in the Redskins organization that made the decision to put RGIII back in, against the Seahawks, should have been fired; ruined the kid.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:01:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s80.photobucket.com/user/wesleyn/media/image_1.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/wesleyn/image_1.jpeg</a>
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:08:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Lol.

Was hoping they would have traded for Kaepernick.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:09:18 AM EDT
[#9]
I remember all of the talk and hype from deadskins fans like he was going to be the team's messiah and then.... nothing.

Don't get your hopes up Browns fans.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:10:34 AM EDT
[#10]
I think it's a good signing for the Browns. RGIII is a fine qb with a great arm.

JUST DON'T ASK HIM TO RUN!

That may not matter with their line. But just have him be a drop back qb and he will win.

Hell, I was hoping the Cowboys would grab him as a backup because Romo is sure as shit going to get broken.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:11:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Whoever in the Redskins organization that made the decision to put RGIII back in, against the Seahawks, should have been fired; ruined the kid.
View Quote

This  ^^^^

That was fucking brutal.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:12:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Ah, so you're one of those "enlightened" folks huh?
Your superior intellect won't allow you to enjoy sports?
Let me guess, you're one of those "golf courses are a waste of a good range" people.. Who listen to talk radio 24/7, own fudd guns and spend your days alone in the woods?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me guess, you're one of those "golf courses are a waste of a good range" people.. Who listen to talk radio 24/7, own fudd guns and spend your days alone in the woods?

If fine to enjoy watching the games. When it's all you can talk about all the time it gets old fast. It's a game not your sole purpose for life.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:19:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Idk, da browns need mo help
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:22:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:13:48 AM EDT
[#15]
He's going to get pounded. What's the O/U on how many games he plays?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:14:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If fine to enjoy watching the games. When it's all you can talk about all the time it gets old fast. It's a game not your sole purpose for life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Couldn't the same be said about gun owners here? Guns are tools, not your sole purpose in life?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:19:36 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I remember all of the talk and hype from deadskins fans like he was going to be the team's messiah and then.... nothing.

Don't get your hopes up Browns fans.
View Quote

Browns fans all have Black Belts in not getting their hopes up.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:21:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Cleveland - The place where Quarterbacks (and their careers) go to die.

You know, it's pretty bad when even Siri knows the Browns suck.

A factory of Sadness
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:31:12 AM EDT
[#19]

Hue knows QB's. If he things RG3 is worth a try I believe him. Besides it is low risk signing.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:47:30 AM EDT
[#20]
the browns have snagged another top talent QB to destroy

Cleveland - where QBs go to die
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:55:20 AM EDT
[#21]
LOL, now what's Dallas gonna do?  
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:00:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That article might as well be an obituary.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:09:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Factory of Sadness.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:25:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thats nice honey, but you obviously felt the need to both click on the stupid thread, and the double down with a stupid comment that nobody cares about.

Enjoy hiding in your bunker! Do you own stock in Alcoa, too?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:26:30 AM EDT
[#25]
I don't get it.  He's not a pocket passer and he gets injured when running because of the abuse he took in college.  

Browns gonna Brown
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:27:06 AM EDT
[#26]
it's simple. Hue and the others know they either win or get fired in two years. So they figure RGIII is more likely to win in two than a rookie. Why hire the guy who will save your replacement's job, when you can hire the guy who mght save yours?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:59:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top