Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 8:55:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Get grass fed. Grain fed is not good for health.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 2:07:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Amino energy is more of a preworkout. None of the flavors I have been drinking the last 5 years have had any protein in them. That said They are the best tasting preworkout I have had. Not super high on caffeine but a decent kick. I usually drink one in the morning and one before I work out.

I use the MyProtein Impact Whey smooth chocolate flavor. Dirt Cheap, even after having a 40% increase the last year or so. Usually rates among the top of the review lists for actually having as much protein as they claim.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amino energy by Optimum Nutrition is a ready to drink option.

Amino energy is more of a preworkout. None of the flavors I have been drinking the last 5 years have had any protein in them. That said They are the best tasting preworkout I have had. Not super high on caffeine but a decent kick. I usually drink one in the morning and one before I work out.

I use the MyProtein Impact Whey smooth chocolate flavor. Dirt Cheap, even after having a 40% increase the last year or so. Usually rates among the top of the review lists for actually having as much protein as they claim.

Op asked for a ready to drink option. There's some BC AAs in it. Not a lot of good ones that don't drink like a milk shake.

But you're right, it is more of an energy/pre-work out product.

If you're looking for a ready to drink, protein, drink, isopure has one and it's quite tasty in a variety of flavors. Used to see it in Costco, you can find it online pretty easy though.
Amazon Product
  • 100% PURE WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE - A high-quality protein source providing 32g of protein isolate per serving to support muscle building & recovery

Link Posted: 9/1/2023 5:02:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Get grass fed. Grain fed is not good for health.
View Quote

In what way?
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 5:11:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Have you had their Chocolate malt?  It's incredible!  I mix it with almond milk.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 5:21:40 PM EDT
[#5]

When I used to cut SUPER strict, like extreme PSMF, I used to use the unflavored isopure. It’s like straight protein.

It also tastes like meat sand.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 5:32:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Molk is what you seek.
View Quote

Yup. Powder if you want to mix it yourself, RTD if you don't. The Ready To Drink flavors all make pretty good coffee creamers too.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 7:02:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nothing wrong with that.

There are times when you don’t want any whey.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:NOT 100% WHEY ISOLATE. Read the label.
Nothing wrong with that.

There are times when you don’t want any whey.

Just saying; if you want Casein, then buy Casein. If you want whey, why not buy the best quality whey for a good price, rather than the lower quality stuff for a higher price?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top