Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 2:32:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Update????????
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 2:55:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Update????????

Ive been out of the house since 630 this morning, wont be home until 8 at least.  As of this morning the coon still hadnt gotten through the ceiling.  Hopefully im not going to go home to an animal running around with sheetrock and shit all over the place.
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 4:36:08 PM EDT
[#3]
its a racoon... not a grizzley bear... conrer it, throw a heavy blanket, tarp ect over it.... hit it with a hammer, hell I used to drag them out of my grandpas barn by their tails, and "shot put" (sp) them into the corn feild when I was a young lad....  Know anybody with a bow? slingshot? dont be scared, they can fix rabies now a days
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 4:53:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't you know what a fucking blunt instrument is? If you lack the ability to beat a raccoon to death with a bat, walking stick, chair or any other suitable object you should never post here again. Ever.
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 11:36:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
OP hasn't posted in ten hours.  Did he get eaten?

You're thinking of badgers.

Raccoon don't give a fuck either.

OP never posted after returning home last night, some time after 6:55pm Eastern.  Like SOTD, we shall probably never know what happened to him for certain.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 8:48:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 8:51:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Move out of Jersey.

yep

Link Posted: 9/24/2011 10:46:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Seriously?  You're scared of a raccoon?

One of our elite fedayeen is locked in his bedroom, begging for help on the internet because of a raccoon?
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 11:43:10 PM EDT
[#9]
I see a glory hole prank in here somewhere. You need a drunk friend, a ladder, and a good lie about the hot sex crazed tenant upstairs.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 5:11:35 PM EDT
[#10]
RIP OP... I hope you gave the furry bastard hell.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 5:43:06 PM EDT
[#11]
He just needs a hug...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 5:44:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Bet the OP was arrested for encroaching on the racoons natural habitat.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:14:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Call apt management company, etc, leave a papertrail for insurance. Document their negligence

Call Animal Control

Baseball bat or big spear. If you have ever seen a pissed off raccoon you would know that you don't want to get close to it. Raccoons do not stay cornered for long and will tear your ass up given the chance.

I called the landlord.. apparently she has KNOWN about the racoon family living up there she didnt have any solutions for me, I told her if it falls through I'm calling the cops to get animal control here.  And to those asking.. YES you need an FID... firearms purchaser identification card to purchase any BB or pellet gun in NJ, I believe you actually need a seperate handgun license to purchase a bb or pellet pistol and we are limited to one handgun purchase per month.  I cannot leave NJ, I go to college here and do not make enough money to go anywhere else if I was to quit my job

Easy fix. Call health department.  Building becomes condemned because of unsanitary living conditions due to racoon urine and feces.  Maybe then she would see that she needs to get it fixed.  May be mold developing too.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:36:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Raccoon in the kitchen.  Look out.

Link Posted: 9/28/2011 7:01:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Technically you are not supposed to shoot a pellet gun in the city limitsquote]

Say WHHAAAAAAATTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You need to explain this to ME and my NMSP neighbor.  And to the APD officer who showed up at my house after a different neighbor complained about me shooting pigeons. (He saw my Benjamin Sheridan by the back door and gave me a thumbs up, went next door and told the busy-body hag to mind her own bidness).

Discharging 'firearms' in the city limits is verboten.

Firing an air rifle, as long as the projectile remains on YOUR property, you are good to go.  When your BB/pellet hits your neighbor's property, you are in for a ticket and possibly a civil suit.

In the last 13 years, I've managed to put a severe dent in the flying rodent population of Taylor Ranch.  The little bastards are getting smart though, they won't land in my backyard, so neighbor has been helping out.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 7:44:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Raccoons hate ammonia soaked rags and The Doors albums played very loudly beneath them.
Trust me on this, it will take about 10-60 minutes for the racoon to leave. You just have to keep annoying it so it doesn't want to come back. Now if it has babies up there, could be more difficult, but if you REALLY annoy it, it will take the babies and leave too.
Oh, and tie string onto ammonia-rag so when you toss it up there it's easy to retrieve later.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 7:49:44 PM EDT
[#17]
new pet
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 3:29:37 PM EDT
[#18]
His name was xm177e2687.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 4:19:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 4:23:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
His name was xm177e2687.

Focoon musta got his ass
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top