Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:56:02 AM EDT
[#1]

Cop: "We're going down to the station, its bath time, you smelly hippy!"
Hippy: "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:02:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Anyone throwing rocks or bottles in these riots should be shot dead on sight.
If anyone were to throw rocks or bottles at my head or at the face of cop walking his beat would be committing aggravated assault or even assault with a deadly weapon - deadly force should be used in self-defense. Even more so in a mob situation.

Anyone destroying private property as part of these riots should be shot dead on sight.
Imagine if you woke up one day to find a mob of 10,000 rioters running up and down YOUR street coming to YOUR home or business kicking in windows, throwing garbage cans through your door - again, I have a right to defend my property against such a severe attack (mobs) and start shooting into the mob to defend my business or home.

"Non-violent" protestors who block traffic and refuse to move should be tazed, choked, sprayed, bound and dragged away by their heels. Or just run over.
No fucking way should ANYONE be allowed to illegally block traffic or business. What the police tolerate, they'll only get more of.

Post signs on every corner and in ten languages:

"BYSTANDERS BEWARE - ANY AND ALL VIOLENT PROTESTERS WILL BE SHOT AND KILLED ON SIGHT!!!"

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:06:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:16:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wave (and others on the NYPD)-

I'm curious as to what your more liberal associates think of all this.  I used to sell police supplies and found that the politics of people in the LE community varried just as much as those of your average American.  Certainly you all know of some Clinton/Kerry voters on the force, and probably several who are extremely anti-Bush (ya'll have a union right?).  Have you talked to any of the anti-Bush cops about the protests and whatnot?  I'd like to hear what they think about protestors who they agree with the message but not the means.

I'll see what I can do in terms of talking to those cops. As cops we're supposed to be politically neutral and "just do our jobs". I don't think any of the NYPD guys are sympathetic to the more whacko-types that are just showing the rest of the world how ridiculous they really are. We've been told over and over again to maintain our professionalism regardless of what happens. We'll see.

I didn't mean to imply that they'd be totally sympathetic to the whackos per-se, but that they may share a common opinion in regards to Bush.  I have met alot of people (both LEO and non) that take pro-union and anti-gun and pro-abortion stances so seriously that they literally hate the current pres. because of it.  Those are the guys I'd be curious to know about.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:56:51 AM EDT
[#5]
What's with all the "Stop AIDS" signs?   I guess thats Bush's fault too!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:11:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:37:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Clearly, the AIDS problem has been caused by a lack of government attention and spending.
These folks give new meaning to the expression "butt ugly", but I'm sure they've made people see the light by exposing their asses.

Edit for a P.S. to Wave - Get Some!  Just don't get any on yourself..........
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:55:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Sounds more like Objectivism.

No it doesn't.  Objectivists recognize the necessity of government to defend the individual rights of the citizenry.  Objectivism is based on principles, anarchism is based on the absence of principles.

</hijack>
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:56:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

yes, in a way.  But the little hidden society that John Galt & his compatriots flee to at the end of Atlas Shrugged is still an anarchistic one, as there is no govt.

an·ar·chy   Audio pronunciation of "anarchy" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (nr-k)
n. pl. an·ar·chies

1. Absence of any form of political authority.
  2. Political disorder and confusion.
  3. Absence of any cohesive principle, such as a common standard or purpose

Definition #1 is the one that I'm most interested in, and what I mean when I use the term "anarchy" or fly the black flag.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:57:19 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Clearly, the AIDS problem has been caused by a lack of government attention and spending.
These folks give new meaning to the expression "butt ugly", but I'm sure they've made people see the light by exposing their asses.

Edit for a P.S. to Wave - Get Some!  Just don't get any on yourself..........

Well I guess them butt-f'in each other has nothing to do with it!

It's all BUSH's fault!!!

Oh no wait, he just have $X billions to Africa
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:57:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No it doesn't.  Objectivists recognize the necessity of government to defend the individual rights of the citizenry.  Objectivism is based on principles, anarchism is based on the absence of principles.

</hijack>

I would disagree with this assesment.  If you think Objectivism relies on the .gov I think you've missed the boat.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:14:22 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
an·ar·chy  

Definition #1 is the one that I'm most interested in, and what I mean when I use the term "anarchy" or fly the black flag.

Does that mean you think abolishing the US Constitution, Federal, state and local gov'ts would be a good thing?

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:35:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

</hijack>

I would disagree with this assesment.  If you think Objectivism relies on the .gov I think you've missed the boat.

Sorry for the continued hijack, but I need to set norman74 straight:

One important difference [between Libertarianism and Objectivism] is that Objectivism holds that man needs government, whereas many libertarians do not. Freedom requires an enforceable system of adjudication that establishes, though objective principles, when force has been used and allows for the rational settlement of disputes on the basis of individual rights to life, liberty, and property. Only an institution that effectively dominates and regulates the use of force in a given geographic area can provide and enforce such a system of law. So we all need government to set us free from force.
[...]
Against the anarchists, Ayn Rand noted that a free market functions by the free choice of the people involved. As she explained in her essay "The Nature of Government" (in the Virtue of Selfishness), free choices are choices made while free from force. The anarchists want to have their cake and eat it too: it is impossible to have market competition (or even a proper market) for the provision of the protection that frees one from force in the first place. Anarchism, in practice, would amount to civil warfare (VOS 112-113).

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:36:50 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wave I see a little quality stick time in someone's future!!

go get 'em!

heh, heh.
"stick time"

Batting cage practice
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:40:15 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
GROUP BUY.

I am offering PR24 baton and ASPs to LE members in the area at EXTREMELY DISCOUNTED RATES.

We will need performance evalution feedback for a manufacturer survery however.

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:51:13 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
an·ar·chy  

Does that mean you think abolishing the US Constitution, Federal, state and local gov'ts would be a good thing?

Idealistically?  Yes.  Realistically? No.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:56:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:59:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
If anyone were to throw rocks or bottles at my head or at the face of cop walking his beat would be committing aggravated assault or even assault with a deadly weapon - deadly force should be used in self-defense. Even more so in a mob situation.

Anyone destroying private property as part of these riots should be shot dead on sight.
Imagine if you woke up one day to find a mob of 10,000 rioters running up and down YOUR street coming to YOUR home or business kicking in windows, throwing garbage cans through your door - again, I have a right to defend my property against such a severe attack (mobs) and start shooting into the mob to defend my business or home.

"Non-violent" protestors who block traffic and refuse to move should be tazed, choked, sprayed, bound and dragged away by their heels. Or just run over.
No fucking way should ANYONE be allowed to illegally block traffic or business. What the police tolerate, they'll only get more of.

"BYSTANDERS BEWARE - ANY AND ALL VIOLENT PROTESTERS WILL BE SHOT AND KILLED ON SIGHT!!!"

I'm with The_Mac on this one
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.nydailynews.com/ips_rich_content/987-home0827.jpg

... Start by ceasing the butt-fucking, fags

Personal responsibility?!?!?!?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:32:45 AM EDT
[#20]

"I was out here drinking my coffee and I saw a guy plop out the window," said David Davis, 41, a Seattle banker in town with his daughter. "People were cheering. . . . People are definitely noticing, so I guess it's working."

People are noticing, all right. They're noticing that the Democrats are a bunch of lunatics who need to be institutionalized, not elected.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:39:15 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
OK, "they" started this...

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=29101

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=29102
I also understand that there will most likely be attempts to mess with our personally owned vehicles. What a great way to get yourself hurt!

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=29103
This just pisses me the hell off!

A  is for Abu Gharib as in ..........That's where these fuckwads belong
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:14:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:23:39 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
an·ar·chy  

So if you're not REALLY in favor of implementing the anarchist philosophy, then why advocate it at all?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 4:18:32 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm with The_Mac on this one

Me too
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 4:35:22 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
an·ar·chy  

So if you're not REALLY in favor of implementing the anarchist philosophy, then why advocate it at all?

Enough hijack already. How about starting another thread for this? I would like to keep up with what's happening with Wave and his crowd.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 4:49:40 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
an·ar·chy  

Enough hijack already. How about starting another thread for this? I would like to keep up with what's happening with Wave and his crowd.

Hmm... that's strange.

I thought this thread was about "anarchy".

Whatever gave me that crazy idea?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Tagged
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:18:28 PM EDT
[#28]
One in custody

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:21:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:30:32 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
One in custody

www.smsmania.it/fotostrane/police.JPG

Not a fan of police brutality......but I hate clowns even more.  Taser that grease painted scumbag & give him some stick time afterwards.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:41:53 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Our local coppers have way nicer cars than you guys.

they probably get paid alot more too

How much might that be?

I'm pulling $20.59 an hour......

In New York, you would live in your car for that kind of money.

thats actually about a dollar more an hour than I make with 2 yrs in NYPD......
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:52:05 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na
Get a job
Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na
Get a job
Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na
Get a job
Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na
Get a job
Awww....yip-yip-yip-yip-yip-yip-yip-yip-yip-yop-yip-yip-yip
GET A JOB, YOU LAZY SOD!!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:57:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Whata Panzy

Ben
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:00:44 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
an·ar·chy  

I was actually just trying to give you a short answer and move along because I don't think it's the point of this thread.  I didn't realize you were just trolling for a debate.  Start another thread and let me know and we'll have at it.  As it stands I've hijacked this one enough and won't be discussing it anymore here.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:32:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Bush should have had the convention in Dallas.

Ten minutes into breaking windows and blocking roads, the protestors would think they were in Beirut.  

On a less wishful note...

If you New York folks could manage to crush a testicle or two, I'm sure the gene pool would thank you for it.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:40:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:58:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Tagged.

Get some, Wave.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:33:09 AM EDT
[#38]

the little shits didn't want to play with us in Boston.
Maybe we were over dressed.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:44:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:49:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Stay safe and get some for me!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:51:12 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Riot training was always fun.

glen.dodgedakotas.com/john/John1.jpg

ROFL!  My very first guard drill when I was 18yo was riot control training.  We were trucked to the county fairgrounds, split up into rioters and uniformed Guardsmen, and drilled on moving as a line, isolating leaders, etc.  There were a few bruises and bloody noses by the end of the day.  We also got to shoot knee-knockers and beanbags out of an M-79 grenade launcher.

Incidentally, that was my first taste of Army chow - nasty chili over rice.    Ah, the fall of '84...
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:16:50 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
One in custody

www.smsmania.it/fotostrane/police.JPG

Not a fan of police brutality......but I hate clowns even more.  Taser that grease painted scumbag & give him some stick time afterwards.

too bad it wasn't a mime...

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:05:59 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
an·ar·chy  

Hmm... that's strange.

RNC-NYC 2004. "A" is for Anarchy(Updated Daily)

Lack of attention to detail, perhaps?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:33:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:37:46 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
an·ar·chy  

Hmm... that's strange.

RNC-NYC 2004."A" is for Anarchy(Updated Daily)

Lack of attention to detail, perhaps?

There, now go finish fucking your dog you shit-for-brains asshole!

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:58:15 AM EDT
[#46]
tag
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:59:57 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
www.fallonems.com/100_2048.JPG

That almost looks like a screen capture from Starship Troopers  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:08:17 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Impressive pic, nonetheless.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:15:15 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Impressive pic, nonetheless.

Good guys wear black.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:16:49 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
There, now go finish fucking your dog you shit-for-brains asshole!

IBTL.  Nice CoC violation there, Mac.  Way to get Wave's thread locked.  
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top