User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:51:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't think NPR should be hotlinked...other'n that, good call out on RMGO fraud/douchebaggery.
View Quote
Why shouldn't it be hot linked?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:52:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I got this email a couple of days ago.  

I'm not in CO, and had a WTF about this.

...snip

What do you think of this?
View Quote

He forgot to tell you how he completely turned his back on the Morse and Giron recalls. He forget to say that he told us that recalls were bad, a waste of time and money, and we should just wait until the elections in 2014.

I know RMGO is made up of good members; people who want to preserve our 2nd Amendment rights. Lots of them were out there volunteering in the Hudak recall. Dudley tarnishes the whole thing.  

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:56:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That cocksucker tried attacking one of our reps in FL too.

He is now attacking Rep. Matt Gaetz by making a claim that is completely false.

Brown said:  "Rep. Matt Gaetz admitted he might be willing to let the anti-gunners have their way!"

Folks, Matt Gaetz never said any such thing.  That statement was made up out of thin air.

Dudley Brown doesn't want you to know is that Matt Gaetz actually said in that news article.

Matt Gaetz really said :

“I don’t support changing one damn comma of the stand your ground law,” Gaetz said Friday. “It would be reactionary and dangerous to make Floridians less safe to pacify uninformed protesters.”
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That cocksucker tried attacking one of our reps in FL too.

He is now attacking Rep. Matt Gaetz by making a claim that is completely false.

Brown said:  "Rep. Matt Gaetz admitted he might be willing to let the anti-gunners have their way!"

Folks, Matt Gaetz never said any such thing.  That statement was made up out of thin air.

Dudley Brown doesn't want you to know is that Matt Gaetz actually said in that news article.

Matt Gaetz really said :

“I don’t support changing one damn comma of the stand your ground law,” Gaetz said Friday. “It would be reactionary and dangerous to make Floridians less safe to pacify uninformed protesters.”

Dudley Brown is part of the 5th column helping demorats get elected. FDB

His bills have fined local governments $5 million if they impose any restrictions on guns, banned insurance policies created through Obamacare from offering abortion coverage, and expedited death row cases so executions could be moved up.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/legislature/florida-rep-matt-gaetz-stands-his-ground-in-defense-of-controversial-law/2151199

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:57:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I got this email a couple of days ago.  

I'm not in CO, and had a WTF about this.
<snip>
What do you think of this?
View Quote

It's payback for RMGO's help - no big deal, really, just doing business.  When the Hudak recall imploded the first time, they'd collected a lot of emails and contact info from volunteers and petition signers.  After what we went through, I've learned that this is like currency to people in politics - sort of a spam version of bitcoin.  After we succeeded against Morse, they revived their effort (after some internal pogroms but that's their business) and basically sold the names to RMGO in return for support.  Dudley effectively told them "That's a nice down payment but you have to sing my praises, too."  And so a deal was struck.

Dudley got a shit-ton of contact names to mine and some good PR; the Hudak Too folks got access to Dudley's spam machine and motivated volunteers to collect signatures.  It was just political business and - as far as I know - not the usual level of sleaze or underhandedness.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:17:23 AM EDT
[#5]
On my way home yesterday I flipped through the radio stations and NPR was doing a piece about the recalls and it gave credit to the RMGO and other pro-gun groups..   I was thinking the guys from here all lived around Pueblo and they deserved the credit.  I was damn near screaming, "say AR15.com on NPR"

I was surprised how NPR took some pretty good jabs at the anti-gun group leader and how the country actually was turning away from gun control.  . The commie just shot back that they would get there goal over election cycles but they hit the states first.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:20:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:21:32 AM EDT
[#7]
I started getting these emails after I donated to the Hudak 2 recall.  I didn't get anything when I donated the first time to the Morse and Giron recalls.  

I hope this doesn't bust your bubble, but I plan on funneling my donations this coming year to the open carry people in Texas.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:23:24 AM EDT
[#8]
The truth is out there for anyone who wants to see it.  IF they don't, then no amount of jumping up and down will change their mind.

I was happy to send money for both efforts and will do it again if necessary.  Thank you for your efforts.

Forget about the "credit"...what you did was right, all that matters.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:31:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I started getting these emails after I donated to the Hudak 2 recall.  I didn't get anything when I donated the first time to the Morse and Giron recalls.  

I hope this doesn't bust your bubble, but I plan on funneling my donations this coming year to the open carry people in Texas.
View Quote

Like I said, contact info is gold to these folks and the Hudak 2 guys paid for RMGO's help with it.  Sorry that your Inbox will pay the price - we weren't involved with this one so we didn't have any influence on their decision.  

I'm assuming you meant Dudley's bubble because I am embarrassingly bubble-less these days.  Although that doesn't mean we're not doing anything.  If you're on the Morse recall email list, you'll be hearing about it shortly.  Otherwise, stay tuned here and we'll (as usual) give ARFCom a heads-up when we're ready to go live.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:33:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Okay I'm back, had to drop a steaming Dudley Brown. Did I miss anything?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:35:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The truth is out there for anyone who wants to see it.  IF they don't, then no amount of jumping up and down will change their mind.

I was happy to send money for both efforts and will do it again if necessary.  Thank you for your efforts.

Forget about the "credit"...what you did was right, all that matters.
View Quote

Nail?  Meet hammer.  I don't like people clamoring for attention and trying to claim credit for other folks' work just so they can make a buck and a name for themselves.  We do the right thing because it's the right thing - and you can usual tell it's right because it costs you, not profits you.  We need more folks to wake up to that simple truth and to stand up for themselves instead of being hustled by some shyster offering to do the work for them - for a price, of course.

Thanks for your help, RANGER_556.  It was appreciated then and it's still appreciated now - as was the help from everyone else here.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:54:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Like I said, contact info is gold to these folks and the Hudak 2 guys paid for RMGO's help with it.  Sorry that your Inbox will pay the price - we weren't involved with this one so we didn't have any influence on their decision.  

I'm assuming you meant Dudley's bubble because I am embarrassingly bubble-less these days.  Although that doesn't mean we're not doing anything.  If you're on the Morse recall email list, you'll be hearing about it shortly.  Otherwise, stay tuned here and we'll (as usual) give ARFCom a heads-up when we're ready to go live.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What I meant was, I wasn't going to donate to RMGO, just because they are RMGO.  Now if you decide to do a recall of say, that scumbag Governor of yours, sure, I'll donate.  AS for these emails, I'll take care of them.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:55:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Guess I'll add Dudley to the Brandon Webb category.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:57:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What I meant was, I wasn't going to donate to RMGO, just because they are RMGO.  Now if you decide to do a recall of say, that scumbag Governor of yours, sure, I'll donate.  AS for these emails, I'll take care of them.
View Quote

I figured, just checking.  And, um, not that we looked at it but it would take ~ 400K signatures to ditch the governor.  Better to wait until the 2014 elections - and then hope to God a worthy opponent for his spot is fielded!

I swear, if "None of the Above" was allowed on the ballot, we'd never have to worry about these stupid-assed laws.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:29:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Okay I'm back, had to drop a steaming Dudley Brown. Did I miss anything?
View Quote

"I need to take a Dudley"
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top