Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 1:28:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Whip it out on page 2.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 1:28:50 PM EDT
[#2]
He's a local hero now that he showed up to save the skins from the shanahans and owner.  I could literally see some locals here crying about this.  Everyone will call BS until the facts are too much to deny.  

I personally think he's too young to get married.  His image is of a very mature gentleman but he is only human and the girls are lining up...
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 1:00:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He's a local hero now that he showed up to save the skins from the shanahans and owner.  I could literally see some locals here crying about this.  Everyone will call BS until the facts are too much to deny.  

I personally think he's too young to get married.  His image is of a very mature gentleman but he is only human and the girls are lining up...
View Quote

Dudes like him and Tiger get married because it makes them more marketable.

A single Tiger Woods couldn't of been a spokesperson for Accenture and Buick if he was constantly seen in public with strange woman.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:20:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:24:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If this story is true, his long list of endorsement offers just became considerably shorter. It doesn't sound like him, based on what I've heard about him, but I'm sure we'll know soon enough.
View Quote

Some people said the same thing about Tiger Woods.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:25:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Whip it out on page 2.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:35:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't know how anyone can believe any of the hype about these guys any more after Tiger Woods, Lance Armstrong, etc, etc.  I just assume they are all scumbags and enjoy watching them beat the shit out of each other.  I don't really even view them as human, just images on a screen.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:50:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Good

I like RG III and want him to succeed.  Dudes like him help balance out the shit birds like Lebronn and Ocho Cinco.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:09:52 PM EDT
[#9]

I can read English, some Spanish and even a little German, but I can't read Twitter.  

I did see enough to realize that the article was written by a guy on a Redskins fan site based on info gathered by a guy that goes by @RedskinsRich on Twitter.  

Bob-three-sticks did it.  When in Rome....

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:11:10 PM EDT
[#10]
His wife is not too shabby
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top