Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 4:16:15 AM EDT
[#1]
They could also be here to start Covid 2.0.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 7:52:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
10/22 “sniper rifle” with some $60 no name scope.
View Quote

GD operators like to laugh at and belittle everything that isn't Arf-approved tier one big bore stuff, but a 10-22 and a $60 scope in the right hands will make you plenty dead, or at the very least, make you wish you were somewhere else.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:31:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Is Bubba making his choice from the Chinese Buffet?
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:32:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm no operator but wouldn't it make sense for an invasion to sharpen their skills BEFORE coming across the boarder?  I mean, If I was going to invade canada, I would probably spend a lot of time training here on home soil, with guns I was likely to encounter in canada.

Why would chicoms need to come over here and then train? Surely they have those same weapons available in their home country to train with?
View Quote

It's a perishable skill.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:34:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Russians have also been spotted in large numbers.  Military aged men as well, look like Spetsnaz.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:36:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Perhaps the Chinese are here to free us from our technocratic oppressors?  

!
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:38:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Buy up all the 22 ammo, they will then work at the Chinese buffet and spit in the food.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:40:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Hoards of Chinese middle aged men received or are still receiving flight training at my county airport.  Deputy I work with said it out loud… “they’re teaching Chinese how to fly… for what?… To fly planes into buildings?”.  I was floored when he said that… we were all thinking it anyway.

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:41:15 AM EDT
[#9]
The real question is will antifa be marching with them?
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:47:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:48:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Lol

I have pictures and video of my Chinese girlfriend shooting my guns.

Be afraid.
View Quote

Yeah, we're gonna need to get a look at those...
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:52:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

GD operators like to laugh at and belittle everything that isn't Arf-approved tier one big bore stuff, but a 10-22 and a $60 scope in the right hands will make you plenty dead, or at the very least, make you wish you were somewhere else.
View Quote

I tend to agree with you.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:54:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Finally real chicom restaurants. The ones we got are to Americanized
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:55:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Finally real chicom restaurants. The ones we got are to Americanized
View Quote

Enjoy your Batwing soup.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 9:11:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We let 300,000 spies (students) into our best colleges every year and no one gives a shit. They steal us blind of our best technology and invite them back next year. You wonder why our universities are full of commies, traitors, and Leftist mental defects? The Chinese crossing the border is just a trickle at best in comparison. We are destroying ourselves. They are here to buy popcorn and watch the fireworks.

Have no fear, China is little better. The sabotage of their naval ships is happening but few here are rooting for the sabotures.
View Quote

Sure... no one gives a shit and nothing is being done. China Is Protesting Interrogations and Deportations of Its Students at US Border.

Harvard University Professor and Two Chinese Nationals Charged in Three Separate China Related Cases Oh.. right the FBI and DOJ are just chasing drunk assholes from J6.

So mad they're even talking about it...
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 9:35:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Duh. They've been here for years.

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 9:55:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Demoted from being Cersei Lannnister's guard.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 10:43:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Gordan Chang is a Taiwanese loyalist trying to stir shit up against CCP. Normally, I wouldn't mind, but no, sorry. Ain't no Red Dawn happening. You'll likely just seen an increase in ethnic Chicom servicer workers like UberEats or DoorDash.
View Quote

ya for a shit rag run by that cocksucking faggot JOHN BOLTON

holy fuck ppl are retarded!

taiwan had 80 years to get a 2nd amendment....they didn't...they can fuck off just like the rest of the world.....fight ur own wars...and i \STILL don't give a fuck that chinamen on the island and chinamen on the mainland don't like each other and are in a  pissing contest with each other....
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:53:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

taiwan had 80 years to get a 2nd amendment....they didn't...they can fuck off just like the rest of the world.....fight ur own wars...and i \STILL don't give a fuck that chinamen on the island and chinamen on the mainland don't like each other and are in a  pissing contest with each other....
View Quote

This ragebot is one of the most amusing characters on this site. ??????
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:57:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
A rifle behind every blade of grass.
View Quote

Or for the hidden Chinese that may be reading this...
"A rifle behind every blade of glass"
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 3:04:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
10/22 “sniper rifle” with some $60 no name scope.

Plus a can, and you have a winning combo
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 3:05:48 PM EDT
[#22]
China is asshoe.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 3:09:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Fuck it! Got my kit.... I'm ready! This is what I'm gonna rock...
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/9407/Screenshot_20240114-151730_2_png-3132496.JPG
View Quote

@Dru

OMG, I need to get those socks!
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 3:17:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

@Dru

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck it! Got my kit.... I'm ready! This is what I'm gonna rock...
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/9407/Screenshot_20240114-151730_2_png-3132496.JPG

@Dru

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 3:49:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Hoards of Chinese middle aged men received or are still receiving flight training at my county airport.  Deputy I work with said it out loud… “they’re teaching Chinese how to fly… for what?… To fly planes into buildings?”.  I was floored when he said that… we were all thinking it anyway.

View Quote

Crop dust the latest virus
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 5:32:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have to admit--it's a Quality rant.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 5:37:22 PM EDT
[#27]
If China moves against Taiwan, and the US starts making offensive moves towards China, I can see attacks within our borders.

The question is, what will 150,000,000 armed Americans do about it?
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 8:21:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Does the US constitution also apply to illegals? Genuinely asking.
View Quote

Well technically if those rights are god given, then they should apply to everyone on earth, only we seem to try and enforce it because our givernment hasnt been successful in stopping it. if every other countries constitution was like ours with a strong 2A, we wouldnt habve this immigration issue because the people could fix their own corrupt countries. yes many of the illegals are trash and evil, however many are doing what you or i may do if we were living in communist hells like venezuela. Plus, keep in mind many dont think they are breaking the law since they are being invited by our current admin, do you think the censored medias in those other countries are telling them the truth about how we americans feel about this? no, as far as they know our government told them to come thus its legal in their eyes.. again tell me you wouldnt get your family to a better place if you thought a golden window to do so open up?
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 8:49:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Interesting that a guy with a Jan 2024 account and ZERO posts in the thread found something almost 2 months old to bump.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top