Link Posted: 5/18/2013 5:24:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd vote for him.

And he'd be happy to take away your guns and rights.

That's not happening now, is it?

Hes far to the left and far more corrupt than obummer. People here cry when the DOJ gets phone records from congressmen or the AP. Yet those same people fap over Putin. I just find it funny.

Because he's not to the left of Obama, and what you find funny is simply people displaying - if not openly admitting - a reality of the left - right paradigm that exists despite all the rhetoric to the contrary.

But but but all authoritarianism is leftist!!!
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 5:29:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
But he's wrong.  Because the Russians won't have babies, they have to import them.  Same as the Western world.  It's economics that is driving this, not culture.  

They are exporting babies.

They have an atrocious birth rate.  The exports are orphans the locals don't want.

<a href="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/22/worldnetbirthrate20071.png/" target="_blank">http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/327/worldnetbirthrate20071.png</a>

Extra people are not always a good thing. Parents will have to devote more time, resources and money on their multiple children. Instead of sending one or two kids to college to get a higher education you might be stuck with 4-5 uneducated factory workers.

I would also like to point out that Russia has the largest concentration of Neo-Nazis in the world, if I am not mistaken. Keeping your core culture is one thing, but many Russians go much further than that.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 5:38:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Vlad fucking kicks ass. You HAVE to like him. Anyone who pretends not to like him is doing just that: pretending. He's the Russian version of Ronald Reagan, except that he'll bust open a can of polonium on some fool's unfortunate ass.

I'd rather have HIM as a dictator than the dictator we have now. I trust Vlad more. You know where he's coming from. You could count on him to make your country stronger. It's just that he happens to be Russian and I happen to be a Confederate. That's just the way Jesus set it up. It's not his fault (Vlad's, not Jesus's).

I'm a product of the Cold War - and I won't let anyone forget it - but, by golly, there's a time to forgive and forget and just let bygones be bygones. Vlad is a good guy who just happened to be in the KGB...and stuff like that. So what if he "found" a few boxes of unopened ballots? Obammy did the same thing.

I'd work for Vlad, as long as he promised not to have me killed. Hell, I'd move to Russia. My brother was married to a Russian chick. So what if they're all violent and crazy? A lot of them are frickin' HOT, and they luuuuv American boys. Believe it. When they start getting violent and crazy you just get rid of them and get another one. Wash, rinse, repeat.

If I'm going to have to live under a dictatorship - which I am - I want to at least live under one that: A .I can respect. B. It looks like me.

Vlad 2016.

I wonder how many former East Germans would be as willing to forgive and forget about good ol' Vlad's actions.   Especially considering he has never once regretted any of his actions or those of the KGB.

He should've gone on an apology tour.

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 7:01:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I guaran-damn-tee that if you wanted an AK in Russia, all you'd have to do is go see the local Russian mob dude with a few rubles. Illegal? Pffft. Russian cop comes snooping, you just slip him a few rubles, too.

Freedom. Russian style.

There's no point in trying to bribe some JBT _________ (insert Yankee state) cop. They don't care about your money. They just want to steal your cell phone, kill your dog, beat your ass, and count the number of rounds in your magazine.*

*Keep in mind that the Yankee JBT doing the counting doesn't know the difference between .016 and .8.

I realize you proabbaly have me on ignore, but... wow.

To come right out and admit you favor a society where the rule of law is only as strong or as weak as "a few rubles" as long as you can use those rubles to get your way... that's just pretty impressive, even after all of the Putin fellatio you've done thus far.

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 7:04:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Vlad fucking kicks ass. You HAVE to like him. Anyone who pretends not to like him is doing just that: pretending. He's the Russian version of Ronald Reagan, except that he'll bust open a can of polonium on some fool's unfortunate ass.

I'd rather have HIM as a dictator than the dictator we have now. I trust Vlad more. You know where he's coming from. You could count on him to make your country stronger. It's just that he happens to be Russian and I happen to be a Confederate. That's just the way Jesus set it up. It's not his fault (Vlad's, not Jesus's).

I'm a product of the Cold War - and I won't let anyone forget it - but, by golly, there's a time to forgive and forget and just let bygones be bygones. Vlad is a good guy who just happened to be in the KGB...and stuff like that. So what if he "found" a few boxes of unopened ballots? Obammy did the same thing.

I'd work for Vlad, as long as he promised not to have me killed. Hell, I'd move to Russia. My brother was married to a Russian chick. So what if they're all violent and crazy? A lot of them are frickin' HOT, and they luuuuv American boys. Believe it. When they start getting violent and crazy you just get rid of them and get another one. Wash, rinse, repeat.

If I'm going to have to live under a dictatorship - which I am - I want to at least live under one that: A .I can respect. B. It looks like me.

Vlad 2016.

I wonder how many former East Germans would be as willing to forgive and forget about good ol' Vlad's actions.   Especially considering he has never once regretted any of his actions or those of the KGB.

He should've gone on an apology tour.

The family of that journalist he undoubtedly had poisoned with radioactive material probably thinks so.

Seriously, he is a murderous piece of shit.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The family of that journalist he undoubtedly had poisoned with radioactive material probably thinks so.

*cough*vincefoster*cough*

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 7:14:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

*cough*vincefoster*cough*

Sounds like a good reason not to vote for Hillary Clinton?

What are you trying to say?
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 7:17:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I figure by the time everything shakes out over the span of the next 25 years Russia will be having the last laugh.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 7:20:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guaran-damn-tee that if you wanted an AK in Russia, all you'd have to do is go see the local Russian mob dude with a few rubles. Illegal? Pffft. Russian cop comes snooping, you just slip him a few rubles, too.

Freedom. Russian style.

There's no point in trying to bribe some JBT _________ (insert Yankee state) cop. They don't care about your money. They just want to steal your cell phone, kill your dog, beat your ass, and count the number of rounds in your magazine.*

*Keep in mind that the Yankee JBT doing the counting doesn't know the difference between .016 and .8.

I realize you proabbaly have me on ignore, but... wow.

To come right out and admit you favor a society where the rule of law is only as strong or as weak as "a few rubles" as long as you can use those rubles to get your way... that's just pretty impressive, even after all of the Putin fellatio you've done thus far.

Quoting so he can see, because holy crap is that some stupid idea of 'freedom' that he has...
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 7:21:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I figure by the time everything shakes out over the span of the next 25 years Russia will be having the last laugh.

The world is in a race to see who can go full retard command economy the fastest.

Whoever "wins" it won't be you.   "Forget about your silly whim... it doesn't fit the plan."
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 7:21:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Sounds like a good reason not to vote for Hillary Clinton to make Vlad our write-in candidate for 2016 because, if we're going to have a foreign President, by golly why not make it one we can count on to do the right thing?!

Edited for accuracy and corrected Wiki style.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 7:30:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like a good reason not to vote for Hillary Clinton to make Vlad our write-in candidate for 2016 because, if we're going to have a foreign President, by golly why not make it one we can count on to do the right thing?!

Edited for accuracy and corrected Wiki style.

Please, by all means write in Vladimir Putin in 2016.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 7:33:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You'll shit when he wins.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 7:36:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
There would be riots in the streets if that was said here.

Yep. I actually would love to see a POTUS say that.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 7:37:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'll shit when he wins.

If he stood for election in this country, he'd win whether you voted for him or not.   Because he'd stuff the ballots.   Then have you murdered if you complained about it too loudly.

My suggestion that you should vote for him (or any other invalid choice) as a write-in candidate still stands.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 7:45:27 PM EDT
[#17]
1. Vlad has never lost an election, if I recall correctly. NEVER. Thus, if he ever did run in the U.S., I'm confident he would win.

2. He looks just as Hawaiian as Obammy.

3. When people see Vlad, they think, "That right there is a normal person!" When they see Obammy, they think, "WTF is this shit?!"

Vlad 2016. "Closest thing to an American we've had in the White House in eight years!"
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 7:56:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
1. Vlad has never lost an election, if I recall correctly. NEVER. Thus, if he ever did run in the U.S., I'm confident he would win.

2. He looks just as Hawaiian as Obammy.

3. When people see Vlad, they think, "That right there is a normal person!" When they see Obammy, they think, "WTF is this shit?!"

Vlad 2016. "Closest thing to an American we've had in the White House in eight years!"

Poe's law in action.  I can't tell if you're being serious and trolling...
Link Posted: 5/19/2013 12:09:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/19/2013 12:23:14 AM EDT
[#20]
WTF, did I just feel a twinge of jealousy for Russians?
Link Posted: 5/19/2013 12:38:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He forgot to say "Russians cannot have guns".

Not true.  There are more restrictions there than texas, but it might be better than NJ.
Link Posted: 5/19/2013 1:57:40 AM EDT
[#22]
WTF is going on in this thread?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top