Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:15:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I especially like this shirt.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:15:42 PM EDT
[#2]
from one of the brave that was there:
antihippie

I was with Group 7 that got attacked so badly while in NYC. While I can't speak for everyone I can give my story.
We assembled at HQ and everyone got organized into groups and we set out on our way. The spot the NYPD put us in was about 100' from the march seperated by barricades which was unacceptable. We started peeling off in groups about every 15 minutes to find a place to enter the march itself while looking like we were giving up.
Group 7 entered in a bad spot populated by a large group of anarchists and the trouble started immediatley. Within moments we were being spit on and generally getting screamed at. A young Marine who was with us was the first to get attacked, a few protesters were screaming in his face and eventually were so enraged by the peace sign he was holding up that they attacked him, tore down his sign and tried to steal his yamaka(sp).
Then it started to get bad, A bearded protester went after one of our female members and tried to tackle her. He was immediatley subdued by a PWer using a nose hold that made him start screaming and almost brought tears to my eyes just seeing..
At this point I know we were assaulted enmass but I was focused on myself being attacked. I had been being punched in the kidneys for a few minutes and when I turned to put a stop to it my sign was attacked (Leftists for free speech... now shut up you fascist conservatives). The fat guy from the video took this as his opportunity to punch me in the side of the head. I lost my temper and dropped my sign and went after him. Immediatly I was attacked by numerous "peacful protesters" and driven down, fat guy was choking me while others were kicking me (not my best moment). I was saved by 3 PWer's who came in swinging and got me out and calmed me down. I will be the first to admit that my actions were not smart.
One of our members who happened to be dressed in black got cut off from us and jumped 3 different times for daring to look like one of them while being one of us. There were more assaults happening that I could see nothing of except a circle forming and people cheering, so I can't comment on them in particular, but a gentleman next to me was shoved down, his American flag stolen by 4 kids in black and shredded in the street while he tried to get it back.
Around this time the police came in to get us out and we were sequestered on a side street. The protesters tried to get the PWer who was assaulted 3 different times arrested for assault but after seeing some of our video he was released.
To the credit of some of the protesters a few of them came out of the march to express their disgust at what had happened and one of them even joined our group for the rest of the day.
We did make our way up to Union Square later on where the protest was pretty tame, only shouted insults and spit, but the infiltration was definatly the most exciting part of the day. Can't wait to do it again, this was my 5th operation and by far the most fun.  
Christian

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:18:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
On a different note...Isn't 'Freedom of Speech' only freedom from the .gov telling you what you can/can't say?

Of course if that would have happened in Texas there would have been plenty ass-whuppin's going on!

Our definition of 'assault & battery' and protecting yourself are a little different than some States.

Dozer, what would happen, in Texas, once the Protest Warrior kicked the crap out of his assailant and then the rest of the mob moved in on the tiny band of his buddies?  Can Texans single-handedly defeat a mob in hand to hand combat?

Then what happens if the mob is ALSO made up of tough guy Texans?  Then who wins in a dozens-to-one fight?

-Nick Viejo?

the single guy who would have been smart enough to be carrying.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:26:42 PM EDT
[#4]
crank up the country music and pass me another mag. theres still some liberals breathin.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:48:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I especially like this shirt.

home.earthlink.net/~rflores00/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/10outof10.jpg

I love that shirt!!!! I want one of those.....!!!!!!!!

SANGUINE.....Can you start a new thread, in GD...... "Where can I get this shirt" please.....

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:59:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't have the shirt. I captured it from one of the guys in the video. I'll try to find out.

Get them here.
Edited to add: www.authenticgop.com/*

*Sanguine is not responsible for any misrepresentation of sales on this site.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:02:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
There's freedom of speach and there's reality.  The protest warriors obviously prefer to ignore reality.

Going to an ANTI WAR and ANTI BUSH protest and marching around saying you support both is akin to walking through the ghetto with a T-Shirt saying "I hate niggers."  No it's not right to beat on them but what do they expect?

Or how about when the protestors antagonize and bait the cops then scream "civil rights violations!" later on?

The PW people are doing the same thing as the lefties.  They need to understand that actions have consequences.  Isn't that the AR15.com mantra?

My hunch is the PWs are willing to take a few lumps from the lefties and use the videoes later to garner sympathy in exchange for a beating.  Sort of like the lefties who knowingly bait the cops and then highlight the ensuing "police brutality" later on.

That said, it was a very entertaining video!

-Nick Viejo.

ETA:  Not saying the PWs are bad guys--just that they aren't above the laws of sociology.  In fact, I thank the PWs for providing us with such entertaining video.

Walking around with a sign is not imitating the lefties.  If ALL the lefties did was walk around with signs, we wouldnt have a problem.  

The PWs are proving several points.  WE have the right to show our beliefs.  THEY are the ones who want to stifle viewpoints.

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:33:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
There's freedom of speach and there's reality.  The protest warriors obviously prefer to ignore reality.

And you obviously prefer to ignore freedom of speech.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:37:39 PM EDT
[#9]
What a bunch of punk loser assholes.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:37:55 PM EDT
[#10]
We have the big fire extinguisher size aerosol "bear" spray that is perfect for Riot situations like that.  Next time PW should have a few in hand for defense - semi-non-violent crowd control.  Of course, that said, NYC laws probably ban the stuff (same time, maybe the LEOs will look the other way!).

9 oz of liberal whipping, no fingerprint leaving, fury
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:49:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Lefty48197 (1000+ posts)       Mon Aug-30-04 10:26 PM
Response to Reply #19

I'm all for punching. In fact, I support a new Civil War

I'm tired of the Reich wingers ruining my country, and I'm finally prepared to FIGHT to defend it. Isn't that what the Republicans wanted all along? Careful what you ask for...

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:51:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dozer, what would happen, in Texas, once the Protest Warrior kicked the crap out of his assailant and then the rest of the mob moved in on the tiny band of his buddies?  Can Texans single-handedly defeat a mob in hand to hand combat?

Then what happens if the mob is ALSO made up of tough guy Texans?  Then who wins in a dozens-to-one fight?

Ever hear the expression - "One Riot One Ranger"?  (That's Texas Ranger).

We're quite familiar with it here in Texas.  My childhood dream was to be a Texas Ranger.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:00:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
protest warrior rocks.

p.s. i'd love to smash that fat dude's skull and watch the gravy pour out.

"MY GOO!  MY PRECIOUS GOO!"  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:02:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Guys, you may find it amusing that they are advocating civil war, but I do not.

Despite their current rhetoric, the left has never been shy about using force to achieve their aims.  Like good little communists, they will take power peacefully if they can, but by revolution is just as good.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:11:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Despite their current rhetoric, the left has never been shy about using force to achieve their aims.  Like good little communists, they will take power peacefully if they can, but by revolution is just as good.  

I doubt it would ever come to that, but on the chance it did, it may actually congeal the pro-liberty Americans like ourselves into an active group, vs. the reactive individuals we tend to be now.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:16:52 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

The left does not have the brains or the balls to take over by force.  The only way they could do it is if they controlled the government enough to get the police and military on their side.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:18:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
We have the big fire extinguisher size aerosol "bear" spray that is perfect for Riot situations like that.  Next time PW should have a few in hand for defense - semi-non-violent crowd control.  Of course, that said, NYC laws probably ban the stuff (same time, maybe the LEOs will look the other way!).

Not likely.  The LEO's tried to keep the PWs separate from the other protestors.  From the after action report of a PWer (this is from Absolut's post, above):

The spot the NYPD put us in was about 100' from the march seperated by barricades which was unacceptable. We started peeling off in groups about every 15 minutes to find a place to enter the march itself while looking like we were giving up.

The cops aren't dumb.  They know that mixing PWs and demonstrators is likely to cause trouble.  That's why they separated them.  So then they snuck past the cops, got into the crowd, got beat up and the cops had to come in and save their asses from the lefties.  If I were LEO I would charge the protest warriors with inciting a riot, cuz that's what they were trying to do!

-Nick Viejo.

ETA:  Upon further reaserch I have concluded the PWs were not guilty of inciting to riot as codified in NYS penal law.  However...

From NYS Laws Against Public Order

Section 240.45 Criminal nuisance in the second degree

A person is guilty of criminal nuisance in the second degree when:

1. By conduct either unlawful in itself or unreasonable under all the circumstances, he knowingly or recklessly creates or maintains a condition which endangers the safety or health of a considerable number of persons;  or

2. He knowingly conducts or maintains any premises, place or resort where persons gather for purposes of engaging in unlawful conduct.

Criminal nuisance in the second degree is a class B misdemeanor.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:22:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
If I were LEO I would charge the protest warriors with inciting a riot, cuz that's what they were trying to do!

Thank God for small favors.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:33:12 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I just shat myself from the fear caused by this statement.......

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:58:43 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
join up!

hq.protestwarrior.com/

<----- proud leader of the Clemson chapter of PW

I just did. I need to start a new chapter in Northeast CT. The one I joined is a little out of my way.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:11:40 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I don't have the shirt. I captured it from one of the guys in the video. I'll try to find out.

Get them here.
Edited to add: www.authenticgop.com/*

*Sanguine is not responsible for any misrepresentation of sales on this site.

Sanguine,
Thanks for the linky!

Got mine ordered just now!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:20:31 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
On a different note...Isn't 'Freedom of Speech' only freedom from the .gov telling you what you can/can't say?

Of course if that would have happened in Texas there would have been plenty ass-whuppin's going on!

Our definition of 'assault & battery' and protecting yourself are a little different than some States.

-Nick Viejo?

the single guy who would have been smart enough to be carrying.

Dozens to one? Hell we Texicans have had worse odds than that and still come out on top.

They sent their "Biggest and baddest" one out to take you on and if you recall I said "drop him first" and then start the head bashing with ther little ones.

As Synister1 stated the single guy would have been carrying and when set upon by a large number of assailants it would be self defense even if they are unarmed!

I would have to believe the largest number of CHL licensee's are Republican?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:14:06 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Nick Viejo?

What happened to the PW people in NY could NOT happen in Texas. CCW is legal here as well as pepper spray and stun guns. All of which are psycological deterances and all of which a liberal pansy refuses to poses. The mere thought that one of the PWs may have one of these defence items is enough to prevent a confrontation.

Oh, and there is no such thing as tough guy Texan. We're all equal as long as theres ccw.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:54:12 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
join up!

hq.protestwarrior.com/

<----- proud leader of the Clemson chapter of PW

I just did. I need to start a new chapter in Northeast CT. The one I joined is a little out of my way.

I joined University of Connecticut chapter about a month ago.  It's not the closest to me, but will probably be the most active once school gets moving.  

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top