User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 2:05:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
  Boom Stick, how's that ruger sound with the octane?
View Quote
Better than hollywood quiet. The 22 suppressor gets hardly any use now.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 2:15:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the MRO more, but I don't have an issue using and trusting either one.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 2:24:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Never looked through an MRO but I bought a PRO a few months before the MRO was released. I've never regretted my decision or wished I'd waited though. The PRO is awesome IMO.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 2:25:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Wanted an MRO on my first build until I looked through one and hated the fish eye, and blue tint so I was going to get the Pro but spent the money on a new dag instead
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 6:44:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
MRO. Not only is it lighter w/greater battery life, the controls are more ergonomic and it comes w/a lifetime warranty (AP's do not).
Out of all the dozens of people who have tried one of my MRO's, not a single one has complained about (or even commented on) tint, magnification, etc.
The PRO, while a good optic, still has that exposed switch knob that can break from impact rendering the optic DOA (there's a reason the CompM4 & M4S went to a knob that's physically disconnected from the switch).

Tomac
View Quote
That battery claim has got to be theoretical because I have had the same battery in my PRO longer than the MRO has been a product.  I am going on 4 years with the same PRO battery, so even if the claim is accurate, it's essentially a distinction without a difference given how long the PRO's battery lasts.  

AimPoint is bomb-proof and proven, but the PRO is fairly large. The MRO is significantly less expensive than AimPoint micros, but there are even less expensive alternatives in a similar size.

I guess what I'm saying is you can't go wrong with any of the major RDS optics on the market now. Get your eyes behind one, see what you like and buy that.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 6:50:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought a MRO and T2 to compare. I wanted to like MRO I even tried talking myself into liking it but when it came down to it the T2 won. I just couldn't get past the magnification and heavy blue tint.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:32:27 AM EDT
[#7]
MRO-142

PRO-108
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:46:55 AM EDT
[#8]
I like and have both but I like my MRO better. The bulk and weight are what kills the PRO...not that it's really huge or unwieldy or anything.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:54:59 AM EDT
[#9]
What difference does it make
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:56:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Never used a PRO, but love my MRO.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:57:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What difference does it make
View Quote
Oh, I don't know.

What difference does anyone's preference of anything make?
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:03:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
PRO
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:12:31 AM EDT
[#13]
MRO.

Weight/size matters.

MRO is superior in every way.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top