User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:29:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:29:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I've always thought I was ball turret gunner on the space shuttle in my previous life.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:40:31 AM EDT
[#3]

I have Vu jaDe, the feeling that I've never been somewhere before

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:45:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I really wish you guys would quit posting this "death at marriage and children" stuff.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:46:50 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
When going to a new place, I've had the feeling occasionally that I've been there before. But I think that sort of deja vu is more likely to be one part of your mind racing forward and the rest catching up a split second later rather than I lived a life previous to this one. If I did, I must have been really bad judging by the way I'm getting shafted in this life.

I get deja vus ALOT. I sometimes dream about something, and it sticks with me, and a year or two later, I just go whoa, been here before, or this scene looks awful familiar.

Happens to me ALL the time. I will have dreams, and then weeks or years later I will go to a place and there the place is.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:50:34 AM EDT
[#6]
That's happened to me too. The dream thing.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:06:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Deja Vu pretty often.

Even though I'm a Young Fogey I dont really feel like I'm reincarnted.

Gen. Patton did though.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:13:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Me Me Me!

I was a staunch anti-gunner, till I was shot by a man in Reno who did it just to watch me die.

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:12:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Me Me Me!

I was a staunch anti-gunner, till I was shot by a man in Reno who did it just to watch me die.

Classic
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:23:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have had impressions or thoughts about other lives, maybe they are memories. Since I was a child(even before history class) I have been fascinated with The Roman Empire, Pirates, Life in Early America, WWII Germany and Vietnam.

I have had moments in my life where I have had a thought or memory brought on by something in the present of times gone by, people and places where I have never been in my life.

Have I had any previouse lives? I DON'T know for sure, the thought of reincarnation runs contrary to my religiouse views (Christian) but I have an open mind and some of my experiences are hard to explain *shrug*

I'm Christian as well.  But is it Bible based AGAINST Reincarnation?  If so where?

I should have phrased the highlighted area differently-
No it doesnt actually say anything against it, but it runs contrary to most biblical interpretations(in the modern day church), However, early christians believed it until the Roman Catholic church decided to dismiss it somehow. Most Preachers would dismiss the mere thought of it, some may embrace it. According to some, certain passages in the bible alledgedly SUPPORT the possibility of reincarnation. Any way...
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:38:04 PM EDT
[#11]
My mom told me that, when I was about 3 years old and I had just started doing a good job with talking, I said to her one day "I used to sit on my couch and drink beer all day.  That's how I died."  

For some reason today I don't like beer.  At all.  And believe me, I've tried.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:50:33 PM EDT
[#12]
You need to put the pipe down and step away slowly. Don't make eye contact. If you can see the pipe, the pipe can see you. If you can't see the pipe, you could be seconds away from using the lighter in your left hand.

jeeeessshhhhh

I thought all the hippies were gone by now..
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:07:16 PM EDT
[#13]
 Well, I know for a fact that life does exist after death.

You'd have to have been there to understand. It did not involve drugs, aliens, or preachers.

I do not welcome death, but I do not fear it either. I enjoy everday!

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:12:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
You need to put the pipe down and step away slowly. Don't make eye contact. If you can see the pipe, the pipe can see you. If you can't see the pipe, you could be seconds away from using the lighter in your left hand.

jeeeessshhhhh

I thought all the hippies were gone by now..

Hey you - I don't do drugs, and I'd appreciate if you retract that idiotic insinuation and apologize to me.

I didn't start this thread to have it hijacked, or to be continuously insulted by retards who don't know me from Adam.

In fact, I'm done - I'm requesting a lock based on COC.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:10:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Lighten up.  Apparently in all of your lives, you forgot to enjoy things from all angles. Even those that don't line up with your own.

Life is too short.. Unless of course, you have like 5 or 6.. then, I guess of course you have every right to be angry and bitter.

My apologies..

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:13:14 AM EDT
[#16]
request
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top