User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:14:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As others have already indicated, you don't know enough about NFA laws, therefore I stand by my statement.

You're lucky an IQ test isn't required to get an NFA item.
View Quote

Here and all this time I thought that people give you a hard time in GD because of your displayed pride in working with government subsidized infrastructure. Take your smug comments and get fucked dude.

(No offense towards others in this thread who have been genuinely helpful thus far.)
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:24:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I will go ahead and make it into a pistol first, and test the lower before I send out the SBR stamp paperwork.

It's probably silly, but I am a little worried about what might happen to NFA trusts if Nolo's legal case against the ATF goes down in flames.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why don't you want to go with a trust?

Read the rules on pistol laws as well.

Not that it matters much, as far as I know most stripped lowers are marked as a "firearm" when buying, but if it is designated as a "rifle", it can't be a pistol.

No VFG's, bipods, hanging off the front. etc.

I will go ahead and make it into a pistol first, and test the lower before I send out the SBR stamp paperwork.

It's probably silly, but I am a little worried about what might happen to NFA trusts if Nolo's legal case against the ATF goes down in flames.

Oh, for fuck's sake!! Not that again....

For the 87,000th time... It would literally take an Act of Congress to change it, since it is part of the NFA law and not an "ATF Regulation" that can be redefined at their leisure.

In other words, it is unlikely to have any effect on NFA Trusts.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top