User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:11:00 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
The info they received was from a informant who is trying to save his or her own ass. BUT they go into a house in the middle of the night and shoot someone who is trying to protect themselves from a home invasion.

Please post some examples of the above.

I going to do what everyone else does to me.. GO to the top of the page and use the search button.

Came up with nothing.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:12:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Folks, this is the same reason why we can't just up and withdraw from Iraq too. That would be equally stupid.

Stupidity runs rampant.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:07:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I came up with nothing either. I was using it as a example of what people complain about.. There are stories of police overshooting there bounds. Just google it..Try a site called twisted badge.

I believe in this case they should have stormed the guys.. They did not, to make a political statement. Which was shrewd on their behalf.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top