Bragging rights is the bonus.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How can someone have non consensual sex with a full grown pit bull? That sounds like a very risky endeavor.

The thrill and danger gets them off.
Doggy poon tang is just a bonus?  

Bragging rights is the bonus.
Not sure that will go over well in the holding cell or in the arraignment hearing.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'll say it again... the way she described it was funny, nothing else. Typical overdramatic POS, I don't give a shit what you think
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure you have not come across a case like this while helping abused animals so just chill and don't take everything so seriously.

I've seen animals sexually abused, burned, bones intentionally broken, starved to death, frozen to the ground, muscle torn to shreds by other dogs, teeth broken. Want me to go on? How about you grow the fuck up and not laugh at the suffering of innocent animals?

I'll say it again... the way she described it was funny, nothing else. Typical overdramatic POS, I don't give a shit what you think

Well than you probably don't give a shit that I think you're full of shit and are back peddling as quickly as you can. You didn't give any context. The thread is about two dogs bing raped, and your response was to laugh. Not until you were called out on it did you "clarify" that you were laughing at the owner. Even if you were, that's pretty no class, but hey, consistent at least.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:43:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Bow wow wow wow yippy yo yippy yay....

- Clint
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:43:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Finally, a good use for a pit bull..

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:46:45 PM EDT
[#5]

- Clint
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:47:14 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

He did have dog. I think he said it was delicious.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:48:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well than you probably don't give a shit that I think you're full of shit and are back peddling as quickly as you can. You didn't give any context. The thread is about two dogs bing raped, and your response was to laugh. Not until you were called out on it did you "clarify" that you were laughing at the owner. Even if you were, that's pretty no class, but hey, consistent at least
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure you have not come across a case like this while helping abused animals so just chill and don't take everything so seriously.

I've seen animals sexually abused, burned, bones intentionally broken, starved to death, frozen to the ground, muscle torn to shreds by other dogs, teeth broken. Want me to go on? How about you grow the fuck up and not laugh at the suffering of innocent animals?

Well than you probably don't give a shit that I think you're full of shit and are back peddling as quickly as you can. You didn't give any context. The thread is about two dogs bing raped, and your response was to laugh. Not until you were called out on it did you "clarify" that you were laughing at the owner. Even if you were, that's pretty no class, but hey, consistent at least

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:52:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Well than you probably don't give a shit that I think you're full of shit and are back peddling as quickly as you can. You didn't give any context. The thread is about two dogs bing raped, and your response was to laugh. Not until you were called out on it did you "clarify" that you were laughing at the owner. Even if you were, that's pretty no class, but hey, consistent at least.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good Christ, are you off your mess tonight?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:55:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Sure is.  

Having a stiff one, from the morgue, is also a felony here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bestiality is a Felony in Georgia?

Kidding aside.
I hope he meets someone special while incarcerated, someone that will understand and be sympathetic to his needs.

Sure is.  

Having a stiff one, from the morgue, is also a felony here.

Are there any groups actively seeking to repeal this law?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:55:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I'm just sick of people who think the torture and abuse of animals is funny.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:56:03 PM EDT
[#11]

This is not a RAPE thread without a fucking Alpaca!!!!

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:57:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Can only hope he's the catcher in prison.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:59:12 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

He's just taking his IRL anger and problems out on random people in the interwebs. It's ok I really don't care, I have nothing against him, he is probably a good person just a bit . But retard or not I won't back down.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:00:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You think animal cruelty is funny? I think you've over stayed your welcome. Why don't you take your sick 13er ass and GTFO!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

LMAO

You think animal cruelty is funny? I think you've over stayed your welcome. Why don't you take your sick 13er ass and GTFO!

Valium, dude.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:02:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Valium, dude.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LMAO

Valium, dude.

Nope, as long as he persists I will. But thanks for your concern.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:09:16 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

Holly smokes, Obongo does have a dog, yikes.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:12:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Your wrong to lump every 13 er in the same category Hiram, You assume because every person that signed up at ARFCOM this year are automatically thinking this is funny
It's sick shit indeed and not funny in my eyes, but please let me speak for myself next time.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:14:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Your wrong to lump every 13 er in the same category Hiram, You assume because every person that signed up at ARFCOM this year are automatically thinking this is funny
It's sick shit indeed and not funny in my eyes, but please let me speak for myself next time.
View Quote

My apologies to you, I should not have lumped every 13er in with him.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:39:08 PM EDT
[#19]
35 years ago I knew a guy from my high school that got caught one Saturday night screwing a goat by the local cops.  He was one strange dude, it takes a special kind of person to do stuff like that.    All I gotta say is the treatment he got after being caught was just rewards for his actions.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:51:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Getting paid to get his GED.   Sounds like the dog got the education...
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:57:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Bestiality is a Felony in Georgia?

View Quote

That's the part of the story that surprised me the most.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:59:51 PM EDT
[#22]
God damn Bernard!

In his defense Bernard says he's a male ho and she
paid him to take care of the bitch. He thought he was
going above and beyond for the customer.
You don't get service like that anymore.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:02:54 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Yeah .... I fucked DAT bitch.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top