Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 2:18:28 PM EDT
[#1]
It wasn’t staged.

She did because she wanted to do it

Wtf is the difference? She did it
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 2:20:13 PM EDT
[#2]
The rejected handshake was also choreographed. She didn't extend her hand until he had turned away.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 2:20:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The rejected handshake was also choreographed. She didn't extend her hand until he had turned away.
View Quote
Lol some you ppl are as crazy as they are

...and Bigfoot caused 911 with the help of the lizard people
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 2:21:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
We all knew that she was antsy about something.

Sad thing is that you know she practiced that stunt in front of a mirror prior to SOTU.

View Quote
Not possible soulless beings are not visible in mirrors...
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 2:22:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I wouldn't credit her with that much forethought and self-control.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 2:23:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Who gives A FUCK. Bring on the Election.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Of course she did it for the camera.  Why else would she have done it at all?  There'd be zero impact if she'd done it off camera.  Some of you guys are some real internet sleuths...
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 2:24:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Still a CUNT.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 2:24:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She is a nasty bitch - so fuck her!
View Quote
We have a taker as someone posted a thread about doing just this.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 2:27:51 PM EDT
[#10]
... all while keeping her dentures in check.  Now, THAT is multitasking for a Dem.  Challenging I am sure...much like walking and thinking at the same time.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 2:28:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Wake me up when she is formally charged and/or removed from office for willful destruction of an official government document.

Said "document" doesn't belong to Nancy Pelosi - it belongs to the Official Record of the House of Representatives and the President is
required to provide it to the Speaker of the House upon completion of the address.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#12]
This needs to be run for 3-4 days before as a campaign add in every state, one by one through the primary season. Miserable goddamn bitch.

ETA: The look in her eyes tells all. She knows her grasp on power is slipping away FOREVER. Fuck you you besotted old fool.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 2:37:12 PM EDT
[#13]
I am happy to see the worthless Dems destroying their corrupt party. A massive money laundering kick back scheme is being exposed. There are also Republicans involved. They all need to be exposed.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 3:52:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 4:09:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Of course it was scripted.  I'm sure that they planned it days, if not weeks ago.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Like that hag could spontaneously rip 10-15 sheets of paper. Caught in camera:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 4:15:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Would have been funny if Trump had her copies laminated.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone posted video in another thread of her pulling the speech behind her podium and pre-ripping a little of the sides. Definitely planned. Hard to say if she had the plan for minutes, hours or days though.
That would have been epic
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 4:25:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Absolutely staged.

Deception is their number one play.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 4:39:49 PM EDT
[#19]
It certainly got the conversation redirected from the Iowa causes
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 4:39:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Or put a sheet or two of Tyvek in there
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 4:46:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 4:46:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
After he is acquitted, Trump should tear up the Articles of Impeachment and post the video to Twitter.

Laughing maniacally as he does it, of course.
View Quote
Nah, he should say something like, "I'm happy this charade is over so we can get back to making this economy even stronger for the American people." He's ahead, he can rise above it now and look the part going into the home stretch. The Dems are self-destructing and the last thing you want to do is get in their way.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 7:02:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 7:04:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Of course it’s scripted; it’s prime time TV.

The president should just send a letter to Congress like the old days. It’s not like there’s a Q&A at the end.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 7:08:59 PM EDT
[#25]
GREAT IMAGES AND LINKS HERE ON BRITISH MEDIA (OF COURSE, FAKE NEWS WON'T REPORT IT)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7970209/It-felt-like-Mike-Pence-accuses-Nancy-Pelosi-planning-rip-speech.html
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 7:44:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 8:12:40 PM EDT
[#27]
How were they pre-ripped?  Trump handed them to her at the beginning of the speech.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 8:22:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How were they pre-ripped?  Trump handed them to her at the beginning of the speech.
View Quote
Video in link.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 8:22:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Watch the video clip in the tweet above.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 8:26:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
She had to tear it in sections.  I thought the camera just cut away from her tearing the first section, then got her with subsequent ones.  No grip strength.  Very sad!
View Quote
I didn't see it but I heard at one point she was putting the speech under the table to test how many she could tear at a time. Haha. No idea if it's true but it's definitely funny to think about. And would obviously mean she was planning before the end.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 8:27:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
She prepared them by making small tears in the papers. She must have imagined a what if scenario where she looked like a weak fool by not being able to rip them. She also figured how many pages she could rip at a time.

She started doing it right before Trump introduced Rush.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 8:27:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
She looked at the camera as she got ready to tear the speech but the director cut to another camera but came back to her quickly.  She was looking at the camera when the director cut back to that camera and then she proceeded to tear the speech in half.  She kept glancing at the camera to make sure that it was live on her as she tore another section of the speech.

Also, there were glimpses of democratic fuckery during the speech.  The director cut away from Nancy too many times during critical/unflattering moments to be chance.  Also, the glimpse of the woman in white in the bottom left hand chair with her back to the camera directing the rest of the sheep in white to sit down at one point.

THis shit is unrelenting from the democrats.
View Quote
I doubt it. She fucked up. She made herself and her party take yet another gut punch in a very short period of time. As much as I enjoyed it, she is an embarrassment to US politics.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 8:28:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Someone posted video in another thread of her pulling the speech behind her podium and pre-ripping a little of the sides. Definitely planned. Hard to say if she had the plan for minutes, hours or days though.

Eta-

https://i.redd.it/pku78odv54f41.gif
View Quote
Oh there it is. Guess it was true.

Fucking pathetic.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 8:30:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Nancy pelosi should go fester in Hell.

Change my mind.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 8:30:27 PM EDT
[#35]
It makes me wonder.  Did she try to this last time at the sotu?  Someone should re-watch it and see if she looked like ripping those too. But decided not to.
I won't. I have too much self-respect.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 8:41:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 8:42:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Of course it was staged. Does anyone think she was so driven by emotion.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 8:45:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
After he is acquitted, Trump should tear up the Articles of Impeachment and post the video to Twitter.

Laughing maniacally as he does it, of course.
View Quote
Someone said the fact that she tore them up was a felony. No idea if true but obviously if it was it would never be pursued, but if President Trump tore up some official gov't doc they would be all over it and even spin it that he destroyed evidence.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 12:06:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
of course it was planned

commies dont take a shit without having a plan to  kinda quote a movie
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 12:14:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Political theatre.
Nothing more.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 11:37:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top