Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:07:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Did OP abandon thread?  Or maybe he can't find it now.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:09:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I got married to this woman one time and on our wedding night I decided to save her pussy until I really needed some. Well, six months later I needed it. But when she dropped her panties I saw this raw wound that was just gushing blood and pus. I realized that I had been totally ripped off. I contacted the county courthouse that married us and told them I wanted my money back. They said I should’ve dipped into that pussy the first night I got it’ can you believe that? Who the hell tries it out the first night? What’s wrong with saving that stuff up for a rainy day? Anyway, I never did get my money back, but her sister did see my side of the story and offered to take care of me if I wanted her to. I said she owed me because it was a total ripoff and her family was probably to blame anyway. So I guess what I’m saying is sometimes if we don’t do things on time you end up with a bleeding pussy instead of a top of the line model. In sounds like you’ve got a bleeding pussy.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:10:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I kinda thought PSA would have done something to help you out BUT waiting more than a month to check your orders for completeness is kinda on you.

I should have read all the responses BEFORE posting. It looks like PSA came through for OP. Glad it worked out.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:10:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got married to this woman one time and on our wedding night I decided to save her pussy until I really needed some. Well, six months later I needed it. But when she dropped her panties I saw this raw wound that was just gushing blood and pus. I realized that I had been totally ripped off. I contacted the county courthouse that married us and told them I wanted my money back. They said I should’ve dipped into that pussy the first night I got it’ can you believe that? Who the hell tries it out the first night? What’s wrong with saving that stuff up for a rainy day? Anyway, I never did get my money back, but her sister did see my side of the story and offered to take care of me if I wanted her to. I said she owed me because it was a total ripoff and her family was probably to blame anyway. So I guess what I’m saying is sometimes if we don’t do things on time you end up with a bleeding pussy instead of a top of the line model. In sounds like you’ve got a bleeding pussy.
View Quote

Rot pocket, keep up.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:11:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I got married to this woman one time and on our wedding night I decided to save her pussy until I really needed some. Well, six months later I needed it. But when she dropped her panties I saw this raw wound that was just gushing blood and pus. I realized that I had been totally ripped off. I contacted the county courthouse that married us and told them I wanted my money back. They said I should've dipped into that pussy the first night I got it' can you believe that? Who the hell tries it out the first night? What's wrong with saving that stuff up for a rainy day? Anyway, I never did get my money back, but her sister did see my side of the story and offered to take care of me if I wanted her to. I said she owed me because it was a total ripoff and her family was probably to blame anyway. So I guess what I'm saying is sometimes if we don't do things on time you end up with a bleeding pussy instead of a top of the line model. In sounds like you've got a bleeding pussy.
View Quote

I fucking LOL'd
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:12:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:12:36 PM EDT
[#7]
@HebrewBattleRifle is that you?

Is this how you treat a 100% disabled veteran and former LEO firearms instructor?
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I bought almost $20,000 worth of gear from PSA in the last few months.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:13:07 PM EDT
[#9]
20k at PSA, what country are you invading?
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:13:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I moved it to EE negative feedback.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You knew you were throwing meat in the piranha tank, didn't you?
I moved it to EE negative feedback.

Did brownells move it to GD.

Psa got brownelled
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:14:44 PM EDT
[#11]
OP. I can't tell you how many times I have gotten takeout food and when I got home I found out the order was missing something.

Now, I look at the order before I leave.  If there are cars behind me, I just pull ahead for a few seconds while I check so I don't hold up the line.  That way I can remedy it right away.

I'm not sure what these things have in common with your situation.  I was just ruminating, is all.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:15:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Read first post only, YOUR FAULT OP.

Take inventory of your stuff upon arrival and read the rules.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:19:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I got married to this woman one time and on our wedding night I decided to save her pussy until I really needed some. Well, six months later I needed it. But when she dropped her panties I saw this raw wound that was just gushing blood and pus. I realized that I had been totally ripped off. I contacted the county courthouse that married us and told them I wanted my money back. They said I should've dipped into that pussy the first night I got it' can you believe that? Who the hell tries it out the first night? What's wrong with saving that stuff up for a rainy day? Anyway, I never did get my money back, but her sister did see my side of the story and offered to take care of me if I wanted her to. I said she owed me because it was a total ripoff and her family was probably to blame anyway. So I guess what I'm saying is sometimes if we don't do things on time you end up with a bleeding pussy instead of a top of the line model. In sounds like you've got a bleeding pussy.
View Quote
Sorry dude, she said her husband was a complete incel and she needed that thing hammered
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:20:13 PM EDT
[#14]
You Spend 20k on gun stuff, but have no room to unbox orders or enough responsibility to inventory your purchases.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:20:18 PM EDT
[#15]
I have a air filter and a fuel filter in a box I ordered 2-3 months ago that I haven’t opened yet, let me tell you you, I’m going to be big mad if something’s missing when I open it, do you understand what I’m saying?

I may even start a thread about it in a month or two when I open it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:21:10 PM EDT
[#16]
I am with the majority on this one. You cannot wait months to do an inventory of a 20,000.00 order, and as you said, with such a big order, missing a couple hundred dollars worth of items is not anything to you either. I ordered about 15k worth of shit over the holidays, lots of little pieces to finish builds, and some mags etc...I opened every box and counted every magazine, every swivel, every battery. Its what all humans do when they spend money somewhere, it is to check to make sure you did not geet short changed. Like counting your change.

If it wasn't a big deal for you to make sure you got everything then, it shouldn't be a big deal now. Since you are an obvious troll

ignored.

Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:21:49 PM EDT
[#17]
They didn’t rip you off. This issue is your fault, OP. You should’ve opened and inventoried everything when it was received.

If you had contacted them within the stipulated timeframe, they would’ve made good on the missing items.

You didn’t, so they won’t.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:22:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Please send me the order numbers where you are missing product. I will get you taken care of.

Thanks,

Josiah
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm a lurker, not a poster, but I thought I'd pass this along to save everyone else the hassle I went through.

I bought almost $20,000 worth of gear from PSA in the last few months. Now it took me a few months to get all of the gear together from other companies to start building these rifles.

When I opened all of the PSA boxed and inventoried what I have, 2 complete kits were missing. Additionally, 2 of the lower parts kits that were there, were also missing parts.

Now that isn't that bad by itself, because this was a large order and I'm an understanding person. What is bad is that they wouldn't replace the missing parts. I felt like they believed I was lying to scam some free parts or something. I tried to explain that this was only $200 to them on a very large order and they explained to me that I needed to read the "policies" page. Since the order is older than 30 days, there is "nothing they can do."

There is, in fact, something they can do. They can send the parts they know damn well I'm not lying about. They can put themselves in my shoes and realize that unboxing that much stuff in 30 days may not be the most convenient for the customer. He literally said "If I had ordered that much stuff, I'd have made sure the order was right." So they won't send me the missing items.

Anywho, I'm done with them and I advise anyone else to avoid them as well.

Please send me the order numbers where you are missing product. I will get you taken care of.

Thanks,

Josiah

1:36

Pulp Fiction | ''BMF Wallet'' (HD) - Samuel L. Jackson, Tim Roth | MIRAMAX
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:22:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So they lost a customer?
View Quote

I lol'd.      
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:23:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote

And this is why I do business with PSA.
Stand up service.

Now we need to see how this plays out.

Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:25:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Because it was a large number of boxes and I had a limited amount of space. Everything was packed up nicely. Once I had all parts on hand, I opened and inventoried.

I don't understand how it is bad for them to send the parts after 30 days. Makes no difference.
View Quote

You had a limited amount of space, so you waited to open and check the packages until you had MORE stuff taking up space?

This is on you for waiting so long before checking the contents of the order. The longer you wait, the harder it is for them to confirm any discrepancies in inventory.

Did you have any other evidence that the parts were missing, such as incorrect packing slips, number of packages, or package weight?

When placing your order, you agreed to their Terms & Conditions. Their policy is clear, and you failed to act withing the specified time frame.

They certainly could send you free parts as a goodwill gesture, though that would be highly dependent on how your call/email with them went. If you were rude, condescending, or overly demanding (which I'm guessing you were, considering how you made a big deal about the dollar amount), they SHOULD tell you to pound sand.

I would want to hear directly from PSA's customer service rep before I would even consider taking your side, and I would take their word over yours regarding how the conversation actually transpired. I trust PSA far more than I trust you, as you are just an anonymous person on the internet with an apparent axe to grind.

Personally, I will continue purchasing from PSA with confidence. This thread actually makes me want to purchase even more from them, just to show my support.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:25:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Any response since PSA offered to check it out? Is this a "day 1" scenario?
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:29:55 PM EDT
[#23]
I need OP to keep going I’m almost finished
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:30:16 PM EDT
[#24]
PSA would have been above and beyond their excellent reputation had they humored you. It is my ruling that PSA is in the right due to the time period between receipt and complaint. You have to eat the cost and order the 2 kits that were missing, as well as send me a 10.5-13" 5.56 upper, premium. You may order from a different manufacturer/supplier, should you choose. So sayeth the court.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:32:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

bad analogy and actually gives some credit to the OP as some states still have cosummation laws

https://www.besinquelaw.com/how-important-is-it-to-consummate-a-marriage/
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:32:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote

Josiah,

I would really like to hear your customer service rep's side of the story regarding how this conversation went. I have a feeling what actually transpired may be completely different from the what OP described.

Just a hunch, based on how these threads always go.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm a lurker, not a poster, but I thought I'd pass this along to save everyone else the hassle I went through.

I bought almost $20,000 worth of gear from PSA in the last few months. Now it took me a few months to get all of the gear together from other companies to start building these rifles.

When I opened all of the PSA boxed and inventoried what I have, 2 complete kits were missing. Additionally, 2 of the lower parts kits that were there, were also missing parts.

Now that isn't that bad by itself, because this was a large order and I'm an understanding person. What is bad is that they wouldn't replace the missing parts. I felt like they believed I was lying to scam some free parts or something. I tried to explain that this was only $200 to them on a very large order and they explained to me that I needed to read the "policies" page. Since the order is older than 30 days, there is "nothing they can do."

There is, in fact, something they can do. They can send the parts they know damn well I'm not lying about. They can put themselves in my shoes and realize that unboxing that much stuff in 30 days may not be the most convenient for the customer. He literally said "If I had ordered that much stuff, I'd have made sure the order was right." So they won't send me the missing items.

Aynywho, I'm done with them and I advise anyone else to avoid them as well.
View Quote

Do you realize most folks BS Sniffer will go into full alert over this statement?
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:33:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:36:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Interdasting
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:37:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

OP has not PM'd me at all. I offered help on 3/15 and have received no communication since my offer to help.

Josiah
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP has not PM'd me at all. I offered help on 3/15 and have received no communication since my offer to help.

Josiah

Unbelievable, even know OP should of inventoried his packages at least within the 30 day window, that is all kinds of WTF.  Good on you guys at PSA, I have ordered plenty of "stuff" from PSA with NO issues at all.

Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:38:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I've read the same thing about shipping expediency, but the times I've ordered from PSA it came quickly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait... I thought this was about Palmetto State Armory. Must be a different PSA.

I've read the same thing about shipping expediency, but the times I've ordered from PSA it came quickly.

Same.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:39:31 PM EDT
[#32]
"Palmetto State Armory Ripped Me Off"

No they didn't.

That's a lie.

Jamin is THE most customer centric CEO in the history of the firearms industry bar none.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:41:04 PM EDT
[#33]
LOL

thats on you OP

30 days to check an order is 27 more than I think is reasonable
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:43:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Josiah
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Josiah

This is the update that I expected.

Can we have this thread labeled TROLL so that PSA doesn't see any negative repercussions from searches on this bit?
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:43:30 PM EDT
[#35]
With $20k of stuff, those "missing" kits could be a counting error, or sitting somewhere else since OP has no space for stuff.  

Based on $200, it's probably lower build kits, which could be in one or two of the larger rifle kit boxes.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:44:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I read this shitshow on the Hide this morning lol.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

OP wants to complain to the whole world about PSA, but doesn't actually want to resolve the problem when Josiah graciously offered to help.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:44:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Because GD is full and it needed a space to spillover to.
View Quote

Really cut into my new past time of reading the threads and saying who might be at fault. I was gonna say PSA if true needs EE Ban or make them whole.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:47:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Josiah
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Josiah
He'll get back to you in a few months.

Nick
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:50:35 PM EDT
[#40]
I bought a case of ammo back in 2001 and still have not opened it.

I will probably open it next year and if it is missing just one round of ammo, I am going to really be upset and probably post about it here.

Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:53:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Josiah
View Quote

Give him a couple months, he will open your message then.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:55:22 PM EDT
[#42]
I've never had any trouble with orders from PSA.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:56:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Give him a couple months, he will open your message then.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:56:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Josiah
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Josiah

Yall should quit selling the holsters this jackass makes since he is talking shit about PSA.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:56:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I bought a case of ammo back in 2001 and still have not opened it.

I will probably open it next year and if it is missing just one round of ammo, I am going to really be upset and probably post about it here.

View Quote

I would be glad to pay you the full case-price you paid in 2001.  I don't care what caliber it is.  I don't care if it's missing 1 round.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:58:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Josiah
View Quote

A few years ago I received a lower build kit that was missing one of the baggies, maybe bolt catch or magazine release, I forget. I called the day it arrived, about 3 minutes before the closing time of customer service.

By the time I got off the phone, I had confirmation they were sending me the missing parts, which showed up in a few days.

I didn't even expect them to answer the phone 3 minutes before closing time, I expected to get out into some queue of endlessness until closing time at which point I'd get an automated voice telling me they're closed.

5 stars, would recommend.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 9:05:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yall should quit selling the holsters this jackass makes since he is talking shit about PSA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Josiah

Wow, good catch!

The name and location certainly check out.

The plot thickens...
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 9:08:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

He looks exactly like I expect he would.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 9:10:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Looks like its handled.... or will be if the OP responds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks,

Josiah

Looks like its handled.... or will be if the OP responds.

Looks like good customer service
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 9:12:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top