BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 12:58:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Got a bloody ton of noahs in the harbour and estuarys around here.  Cold waters outside combined with heaps warm water inside the harbour and estuarys results in a massive amount of fish inshore, so the noahs follow them in for a feed.  

A heap of my mates still dont give a toss and fo for a swim in the harbour, even though I warned the bastards that they might get chomped.  There are so many around that I won't even dangle my legs in the water while I fish from my kayak.  My mates tell me to eat some concrete, but I sure as hell aint taking the risk, especially since the harbour is known for a ton of noahs, and attacks can be pretty common.  A navy diver was taken a few years back.

Shark thread -> Surf thread -> Language thread

Sounds like you need to harden the fuck up

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top